What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blue Dream

B

Brain

How many plants per 1k light would you guys reccomend. She look has a lot of space between nodes in veg and not much branching. Should I top her and run 9 per or not top and shove 16+ under a light?

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
my boy just brought some through<<<great smoek,,

told me it was (local strain) american dreams x blueberry

to me>>tasted&&smoekd like the blue dabney,,, or M39

or whatever cut my boy had... but that BD was very creepy

didnt hit mee too hard until he left,, then i was meltn away

liek that dum bitch from the antidrug commercial,,,

but least i was having smile on my face!!!! :rasta: :rasta:

blue dream is a humboldt strain and is silver haze x blueberry. to me its super commercial dutch herb but hey a lot o fpeople like it because it grows easy

Retardo Motabon

Seenyourmember:0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I grew the Blue Dream for a year or so, very easy, stretched like crazy, responds very very well to Bushmaster and is pretty tasty. Very easy to grow. Very dense flowers but overall I found it kind of sleepy, it really dumbed down my body and made me lethargic. I ended up keeping it around for bedtime smoke, and a tasty nightcap she was! Capable of nice yields with topping too.

B

Brain

Those buds look awesome, Retardo. How long did you flower them for?

Retardo Motabon

Seenyourmember:0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
8wks with Bushmaster, 9 and some change without. They had a 3x stretch that could get out of hand on you. Kind of like this one did:

house

I'm puffing on a bit right now. Good taste, definately blueberry influenced but little haze flavor. Nugs are dense and deep green. Good herb that gives a very relaxing smoke but not as Sativa as I hoped.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
heres a dry pic of my blue dream, I took some clones of her late in flower and hope I can bring her back, high resin and high yield with a fast finish and good high, this is one uh them definite keeper strains.

B

Brain

I getting ready to run her for the first time and am thinking about using Bushmaster for the first time on her as well. I will probably foilar feed with it. 1/4 tea. per gallon is what I have read. Will 3 times early in flower be enough? If I do water it in how many times should I hit them with it?

humble1

crazaer at overgrow 2.0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
days 14-16
phosphoload @ 8ml/gal + (base nutrient and bigbud)3/4 strength

days 17-20
base nute and bigbud

days 21-23
Bushmaster(BM) straight and low

B

Brain

Thanks Humble!

I've decided on a low dose for 3 days. Aren't they done stretching after 21 days? Why do you wait until then to apply it?

humble1

crazaer at overgrow 2.0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
She's a stretchy beast. It's all the haze in her growth structure coming out. Fortunately the bud structure is more indica dominant.
The Bushmaster is an element of my nutrient regime that varies from strain to strain. The dream takes all comers, so she can handle it.
Phosphoload is just a weaker version of Bushmaster (Paclobutrazol concentration) and I included it in the response for a reason. Phosphoload slows the stretch at day 14, triggering a change in growth style. The Bushmaster reinforces it and reduces the overall flowering time. In order to prevent over-application of Paclo it's spaced out with a dose of nutes and bloom additives. Once you've seen what an over-application of this chemical looks like, you'll never forget it and never want to repeat it. Some strains can't handle a drop of Bushmaster, but they'll tolerate an extremely low dose of phosphoload... go figure.....

B

Brain

Thanks Humble1!!

Here's 15 Blue Dreams and a Poison OG mixed in there as well.

Does anybody know how the OG/diesel fam takes the Bushmaster?

B

Brain

day 16

day 16

Does this look like BD to you guys? The leaves don't look the same. The are fat in the middle of each finger and not thin like some of the other pics in this thread. I think they look more like Sour D of OG kush leaves. I can take pics of leaf close up if need be. They took 3 days of 1/2 tea. of bushmaster like a champ.

jim dankness

Brain said:
Does this look like BD to you guys? The leaves don't look the same. The are fat in the middle of each finger and not thin like some of the other pics in this thread. I think they look more like Sour D of OG kush leaves. I can take pics of leaf close up if need be. They took 3 days of 1/2 tea. of bushmaster like a champ.

though its hard to tell from your photo, from a quick glance i'd say they do not look like Blue Dream. i suppose light levels & nutrients could account for some variation in leaf structure & size, but to me they don't look the same.

see the pictures below for an example of healthy BD leaves in veg.

T

theBluntedOne

get mo, nice pic....thats the real deal for sure, I have some right now as well, wicked strong stuff.

B

Brain

Those plants I posted turned out to be Sour D. Not so bad but still haven't found the real BD but I am getting close.

P

PkRipper

my boy just shot me two very small blue dream clones from harborside in oakland,

B

Brain

Harbor side is notorious for bogus clones. Good luck, I hope they are legit.