What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blue Dream

~star~crash~

tonight's dream ....

tonight's dream ....

picture.php

azad

Buzkashi
Veteran
hey Azad i was fortunate to find an amazing authentic SSH from Mr Nice... it was 1999 stock ... that plant was almost untouchable in quality

Wow probably a close sibling of the Dutch Amnesia hazes.
I have 4 different Amnesia hazes clones a Slh too.
Looking forward to a friend sending the real Blue dream so I can compare qualities.

Robney

Robney thx for hanging out with me while i grow out the BD :) i saved a pic of the Moonshine Ghost Train Haze ...i'm telling you guys flat out that i smell a similar terp profile between these two ...

this is the MGTH >>>View Image

Hell yeah, you're keeping the dream alive! You gotta keep me posted as to how the two compare when you cut down the BD, cuz BD isn't known for her strength, where as I'd expect the MGTH to be a real strong haze, and if they have the same terps, you might have found an upgrade from the BD. But then again maybe they'll end up tasting different even though the have the really similar smells in flower. Keep us posted Star! Did you keep a cut of the MGTH?

~star~crash~

Wow probably a close sibling of the Dutch Amnesia hazes.
I have 4 different Amnesia hazes clones a Slh too.
Looking forward to a friend sending the real Blue dream so I can compare qualities.

nice blue dream

Its a good one!

Hell yeah, you're keeping the dream alive! You gotta keep me posted as to how the two compare when you cut down the BD, cuz BD isn't known for her strength, where as I'd expect the MGTH to be a real strong haze, and if they have the same terps, you might have found an upgrade from the BD. But then again maybe they'll end up tasting different even though the have the really similar smells in flower. Keep us posted Star! Did you keep a cut of the MGTH?

the original mom MGTH slipped through my fingers but i was able to cross her with the pollen from Six brother C99 males

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts