What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blue Dream

~star~crash~

I'm taking her ...

I'm taking her ...

got someLunkers :biggrin:
picture.php

Burt

Veteran
Very excited for you and your brain
Should be all cured up for 4/20 right?
Your place or mine?

~star~crash~

BM ...she is hanging and slowly drying ... can't wait to try her ... i smell the haze component % in her...i recognized the exact same smell found in the Moonshines Ghost train Haze ... so somewhere there is a link in the haze's used

Raho

Veteran
BM ...she is hanging and slowly drying ... can't wait to try her ... i smell the haze component % in her...i recognized the exact same smell found in the Moonshines Ghost train Haze ... so somewhere there is a link in the haze's used

Hi star~crash, great thread and beautiful plant
:tiphat:
No mystery on the pedigree of the original cut.
It's an old cut of SSH crossed with a blueberry male.
Never seen anyone confirm it was "DJ's" blueberry, but we all know the history of DJ's genetics getting ripped off by basically every partner he worked with in europe.
Most any line using the name "blueberry" in it came through DJ's work at some point.

SSH is a Haze C hybrid and the familiar "haze" smell you are picking up comes from there.

Ghost train haze is made with a Nevil's cut. Nev's haze is 50% Haze C male so it's not unusual to find that wonderful smell in common between the 2 lines.
Now that you recognize it, you may be able to find it other places too. It's pretty distinctive :)

I did a selection of Blue Dream x oHaze a few years ago and my keeper pheno looked just like your original cut and had a strong haze C smell.
How long did you let her go before chopping? She sure looked ready. Most reports of weak Blue Dream come from growers who don't let her go a full 10 weeks. She needs that time even if she looks ready at 8 or 9.
I would let her go over sometimes and if anything she got better :)

I'm sure you'll be testing samples at 2 weeks after chop, but like most sativa crosses, she really hits the power band after 3 weeks :woohoo:
Congrats!

~star~crash~

Raho ..i really appreciate all that info ... the experienced knowledgeable people like U make ICMAG a better place...that smell ...oh that smell .. i love it !!! i've kept the cut of course so from her on in i can try to grow her even better ...truth is she was a very easy plant to grow & she will make ANYONE look good! .. i guess a chopped her a wee bit early ..she looked SO DAMN DONE ??

Raho

Veteran
Raho ..i really appreciate all that info ... the experienced knowledgeable people like U make ICMAG a better place...that smell ...oh that smell .. i love it !!! i've kept the cut of course so from her on in i can try to grow her even better ...truth is she was a very easy plant to grow & she will make ANYONE look good! .. i guess a chopped her a wee bit early ..she looked SO DAMN DONE ??

Don't feel bad brother. She DID look done ;-)
I'm sure you'll still have great smoke but just imagine that she could have even more to give. She also adds weight at the end.
:peacock:

Glad you kept a cut.
I have some plans to work with BD again later.

It's one of those lines that seems to already have everything, so when you think about making crosses with it, the thought of going backwards is a nagging fear.

Cheers!

Latest posts

Latest posts