What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blue Dream

Robney

Scrappydoo- Thanks for the info! That thread is way too long for me to comb through and find out what people are saying about the two cuts, if BD were my grail I'd read it, but to me it's just really nice herb.

Starcrash- ooo look at her go!

~star~crash~

Scrappydoo- Thanks for the info! That thread is way too long for me to comb through and find out what people are saying about the two cuts, if BD were my grail I'd read it, but to me it's just really nice herb.

Starcrash- ooo look at her go!

last night >>>

picture.php

marmarb

Guess I'm gonna have to read this hey star starting to see you all over hope your gonna be sharing cuts of her

2011rex87

I do not have any pictures that I can legally share.. I am in the industry here in Colorado as a badged grower. Blue Dream is sold everywhere in Denver and the surrounding area. Let me tell you why... the cuts going around now are very very very old yet remarkably consistent. This is one of the most predictable strains around which makes it perfect for full scale mass production. These plants do very well at producing high yield and good flower to trim ratios after processing. The customer will always appreciate the smell and taste and bag appeal.

~star~crash~

I want to regrow BD again.. But I had a indica heavy pheno that stayed PERFECT height that I loved.. dont want to risk a super tall BD again.. (had one in my 8foot tent hit over 10 feet tall lol)

i totally believe that ... she could easily hit 10 feet with a longer veg ... easy...this is one of those plants that the bigger it is the better:dance013: fat baseball bat colas