What's new

Blue Dream?

Double F

blue dream might get a bad rep because there are many subpar grown samples on the market, that happens when a clone gets grown in so many rooms and fields.

well grown blue dream kicks ass, walk into a room and its incense smell is very noticeable. i have seen some phenos that are really dense and round, and others more hazy.

my friends back east say she is very popular as a substitute for haze, its sometimes called blueberry haze on the street..

gingerale

Veteran
Double: the incense smell....can you describe it more? And is that the more sativa or indica like pheno? Thank you.

gingerale

Veteran
Guys......I'm smoking a joint I just rolled of some really early (like 3-4+ weeks early) pitiful little BD buds from my garden, quick dried in the microwave. This stuff is STRONG....just as strong as if not stronger than my fully cured SSH, and with a similar type of high.....but more floaty, relaxing, chilled, slightly zoning out type. This shit is the strongest smelling plant in my garden by far, this pheno having a really tangy, sour citrus scent. It tastes really good too, even quick dried. There is also a second pheno which is more fruity and not sour, with a hint of "gun oil", a familiar scent from one of my more hazy SSH phenos.

Sorry for no pics....I'll post a final smoke report w/ pics when done and cured. So far I really like this strain, and I think these seeds just might be legit!

Latest posts

Latest posts