What's new

Blue Dream?

gingerale

Veteran
Well, the only reason for S1s is cause of the damn Feds ya know...it would be quite easy for folks to set up a business selling legit mail order clones and not have to bother with this S1 seed stuff, if the Feds wouldn't come in the next day and rob everything they own! It's all good tho, I'm a commercial grower, so this is nothing more than a capital investment in more genetics for my garden. I have some great SSH phenos right now and they are euphoric to a degree, but my goal is to get some of that bud where I can't stop laughing and grinning ear to ear. :D (Then maybe I'll quit being such a pain in the ass on here sometimes. :D) So if I can just get a plant with lots of euphoria and otherwise decent genes, I can cross it with other more potent phenos and maybe get something special....doesn't necessarily have to be 100% certified legit "Blue Dream" to satisfy me...it's the traits and qualities I'm after.

kyndone

i dont know what you read on that link, but i will give you my 2 cents, and if you are a commercial grower, then you have prolly looked into this, but i get the blue dream for the anti-anxiety effects, im not in total agreeance with the people who said it was not a strong burn, i get plenty lifted off of it, and i burn every day, i am able to get things done on it, and it gets rid of my pain, and my usual feelings of empending doom i have almost daily, and it makes me happy in general,i think a big problem with it, and where the negative oppinions may come from, is the fact that it went from a few people having heard of it, to the market being completely flooded with it, which will cause some problems( cloning clones of clones of clones) but, imho i thought it was a good strain, and it will (as long as i can get my hands on it), be in my jars.

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
clones of clones are still the original plant, i had never heard of it and i assumed the guy who sold it to me just made up the name as drug dealers are know to do. but it looked just like what you guys have in those pics and smelled about what you guys are describing, i just didn't find it to be all that great of a smoke, very light scent, very light taste and very mellow high. a little too subtle for my tastes. i smoked stronger mexican outdoor kush haze than that.

gingerale

Veteran
Well I got the seeds in 6 days (from UK to bumfuck MI) so that's pretty good...now to see if they are bunk or not. 9 or 10 sprouted so far...

C

chase

I ordered a couple packs from marijuana-seeds and I was just wondering if anyone has tried this strain and can comment on it? I was looking for a strain that has strong euphoria/happiness/laughter, and based on what I read this would seem to be a good choice. I found lots of reviews/info elsewhere but strangely couldn't find anything on ICMag. Maybe it's me, cause I have trouble pulling up threads in searches here sometimes.
I like B.D , its seriously underrated . A california staple , the next beasters , whetever I think its good compared to other strains .
I like it beter than ssh or any blue berry ever made.I was just smoking on some dna strains that were done nicely , kandy kush , sour cream , & sharks breath . The B.D beats them hands down.I could go on , & on. I just compared it to dna because my delivery service I go through got a new distributer that likes to grow dna which I purchase because I like , I just like the B.D beter.

C

chase

Dj Short has azure haze reg.It is suposed to be the same.

Last edited:

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah, its a clone only out of santa cruz. Whatever the OP ordered is not the real blue dream going around in CA

I ran BD for 2 solid years it is top notch smoke, problem is it takes FOREVER to finish properly 12-14 weeks, I need a more commercially viable strain plus I grow vert so I switched to hybrids and diesels, but it was some of the finest smoke I have ever grown (except my Tangerine Haze) was Blue Dream and it is dah bomb, around SC their is so much it is really hard to get a decent price anymore because peeps are 1) ignorant 2) are pot snobs 3) want whatever " OG kush" crap your trying to push that is probably anything BUT OG Kush lol

C

chase

I got the original ,real thin leaf fingers , you can get some nice colour out of her if you flush , & cut back the temps toward the end of flowering.
Its got nice taste , & is good cut a little early like my wife prefers , or cut late like I prefer.

C

chase

Close got it in oakland.There isnt any ? about its authentisity , I have gotten some questionable clones in the past though , from up north.

It came through these parts about 6-8 months ago. A whole bunch. It was decent stuff, very frosty, but no more potent or interesting than any other quality herb.

smokefrogg

Veteran
Dj Short has azure haze reg.It is suposed to be the same.

that's using an f4 blueberry male right? crossed to a super silver haze?

whereas the bluedream is an f5 crossed to a super silver haze?

...have you guys seen the azure haze pics? damn! just the vegging pics alone got me jonesing for it, it is such a lovely teal type of blue! a very ornamental plant, i hope she is as amazing in smoke as she is in appearance! definitely looks like something very special

C

chase

that's using an f4 blueberry male right? crossed to a super silver haze?

whereas the bluedream is an f5 crossed to a super silver haze?

...have you guys seen the azure haze pics? damn! just the vegging pics alone got me jonesing for it, it is such a lovely teal type of blue! a very ornamental plant, i hope she is as amazing in smoke as she is in appearance! definitely looks like something very special

Sorry wish I new.

Latest posts

Latest posts