What's new

Blue Dot

growmatic

Norcal Crypt - I actually got my cut at the LPC in Hayward (not exactly the best place to buy clones but it was worth the risk). Most clubs in Sonoma County are selling just medicine lately--however, it might be worth calling the club in Guernville and seeing whatsup (Blue dot was originally created out in Guernville for a club called pharmacy).

TheSkunkyDemon - Blue dot is a supurb med strain; pretty easy on the lungs (a lot like NL) but very potent. I usually only burn snappers when I'm consuming Blue Dot--a little goes a long way. It's a good daytime medicine for the most part (it's dominantly sativa) but if you go too far the widow influence will put you on your ass. I used to grow trainwreck for all my medical needs but now I'm all about the dot.

Norcal Crypt

Growmatic, how long ago did you pick that up in hayward. Gureneville is a bit far for me. I'm a lot closer to the coast. I have a friend who occasionaly gets it and have been after his ass to see if he could get a cutting, but you know how lazy stoners can be. Thanks 4 the heads up. Seee you around. Peace

G

Nice looking strain growmatic. Must be nice to have a place that you can go pick up cuts. Enjoy :yes:

mo,

HarryNugz

growmatic, if you picked this up last jan out of the hayward club, you may have what's refered to as the current blue dot. it replaced the FFL the original blue dot that came in gold tins over two years ago.farmacy's current BD is no slouch in her own right and every bit as good medicine as the original! either way, Blue Dot's a keeper for those fortunate to have either one!

growmatic

What's the difference? Different skunk? Different CBB? I didn't even think pharmacy was still around, are they the same as Marvin's Gardens? Pharmacy was before my time, I've only been med status for about a year.

I always thought the difference in pharmacy blue dot and other blue dot was a result of slight mutation that occurred over time and shitty clones getting passed around in the bay. Real pharmacy blue dot or not, my dot still looks/tastes like the blue dot they sell at Resource Green in SR from time to time--I'm pretty content with it.

Norcal Crypt

HarryNugz said:
growmatic, if you picked this up last jan out of the hayward club, you may have what's refered to as the current blue dot. it replaced the FFL the original blue dot that came in gold tins over two years ago.farmacy's current BD is no slouch in her own right and every bit as good medicine as the original! either way, Blue Dot's a keeper for those fortunate to have either one!
That makes sense to me know that I look back on things. Before growing I used to get Blue dot from two diff friends and I def. noticed there was a major difference in the effect. Both looked very nice though.

growmatic

Here's some recent finished product curring. This is from the first Blue Dot batch I've done with fox farm soil... I'm pretty pleased with the results so far.

G

Lookin' nice GM. :woohoo: How long does she take to finish? I got a cutting from LPC too. I hope mine come out half as good as yours.

G

ahh the blue dot...some of the best medicine on the planet...I had a cutting of her like 4 years back...now that I find it has changed...I guess I should get the old cutting back eh? thanks for the inspiration growmatic....the LPC still charge 12 for horrible looking clones?

G

They were $11 and $9 and not that bad looking. Whats the flower time looking like?

Space Toker

Veteran
growmatic said:
Whutup.

...This is blue dot--a Northern California innovation out of Sonoma County. Some of you might know this strain well, it was quite the hype on the med scene a couple years ago. It's basically (Skunk #1 X WW)X(NL#5 X CBB). There's plenty of WW in it for potency however the NL#5 makes it very smooth tasting and discrete smelling. This strain is one of my favorites, it's great medicine. I grow it both soil and DWC. Surprisingly, it's the only strain that I'm growing at the moment (I usually have a variety of strains growing at one time), however it's a smoke that always satisfys me.

What do those abbreviations stand for?

growmatic

yea, CBB = Cali Big Bud; I'm not 100% sure that the NL in it is NL#5 but it's the most stable so it would make sense.

Latest posts

Latest posts