What's new

Blue Cheese

mmm...lookn great. i love cheese and blucheese. both really great cuts. cant wait to get it in the garden. i don know about gettn the blucheese unless i buy seed but maybe cheese. fingers toes and testicles crossed :headbange

AmishFarmer

Connoiseur300 I am not really sure as this is my first run with this strain.They are 6 weeks in now...so 3 or 4 weeks,maybe.
  • tenfeetofganja Thanks for stopping in.
  • Some of these buds just keep stretching and stretching.There are definitly two phenos,one short and more indica.The other is more sativa with the long buds.Now some more pics.
  • First the long ones

• Now the others

AmishFarmer

Philly, Thanks man.I can hardly wait myself.Maybe some might find its way to you so you can compare it to some other smoke.You do good smoke reports.

AmishFarmer

TB Gardens , Poker_Toker Thanks.All ways good to have some new people checking in.
  • This Blue Cheese clones very well.I took a lot of cuttings and only two died.I even just put some in a cup with tap water and they are starting to root.

These two pics are the same plant.It was a lower branch that was trimmed.Even flowering it is still starting to root.

One of the plants is beginning to swell.It is the only one.The others are still throwing out hairs like mad.

Last but not least, Amish Haze

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
WoW Amish they really look great! You can really tell the difference in the 2 types. I'm sure you'll get a keeper there. They all look so nice though, might be hard for you to choose LOL. Glad they were so easy to clone. sometimes that can be a real pain.

mjcuresall

Glad I finally peeked in 'cause you've got a great grow here, AmishFarmer! Never tried molasses as a foliar spray, but I will now. Them colas are filling in very nicely. Hope you have a few knockouts in there...

AmishFarmer

Vintner , mjcuresall Thanks guys,.....Well I just couldn't help myself,I had to take a sample. :spank:It is only day 50,but I had to smoke some. I put a small piece on top of the light.A few hours later and it was dry enough to smoke.All I can say is WOW On the inhale,slight taste of berries.On the exhale it tasted like I licked a skunks ass, and I liked it.I can't wait till this is mature and cured,Oh boy.I will get some more pics up soon.

AmishFarmer

Thanks Philly Here are some more pics.One or two plants are looking like they might finish any time soon.Which is good because I need some smoke.The rest look like they could go on for weeks easy.I won't mind to much if the yield is there and I can smoke while they finish up.Here is the plant that is furthest along.I also took sample from this one.

As you can see in these pics they aren't thinking about being finished for a long time.

Then some garden shots.

The other day my dog is barking its head off.I go see what the fuss is about and this bastard is looking at me.He said " Hey Amish, When you going put some plants outside? We are hungry."

breeder

Hey Amish, Right around the corner from ya. Think I'll pull up a chair for this.
I was just thinking about pickin up some big budda cheese fem. the 5 pack.
Your germ. rates seem to be pretty good.
I agree, you do have some time left on those gals! Lookin great for sure.
What kind of sun do you have parked above them?
Wishing ya luck!

Red_Nine

Amish...great job bro. I really like the structure of the bud in the pic you took a sample from. From the looks of it, you should be in store for some great smoke. If it tasted that good drying it on your lamp, it should be fantastic when it's cured. Glad to see you having a successful crop. Keep it up! Shine on Amish Country!

AmishFarmer

Red Thanks for stopping in.Yea I like this bud too.

This is an inbred skunk #1 exploding with hairs.

These clones are doing well.I have more than enough in dirt so I am going to experiment with these I think.The roots are growing quickly now.

mischievous

would love to see some full plant shots of each 1 by its self i was thinking about picking up a pack b/c there cheep...

Latest posts

Latest posts