What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blue Cheese

AmishFarmer

Cf - Philly Thanks guys.I noticed some trics starting to make thier apperance today.I want to welcome them so they bring a lot more of thier friends to the show.lol

Chiefsmokingbud

Slap-A-Ho tribe
Veteran
Looking great. I've had my eye on blue cheese but i'm undecided between big budda and barneys. Maybe this will make up my mind lol

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
Very Nice AmishFarmer: Nice and bushy. Congrats on the new trichs LOL.

Red_Nine

Very nice Amish. Great camera skills. Really like that trich pic. Your plants look nice and healthy.

Philly...actually he does have electricity. He just has to pedal this bike thing he has, and it creates electricity. You should see how he ran the wiring for his lights, seeing how they don't have outlets and such. Think he said something about investing in a windmill, but wasn't sure if he wanted to get too high tech. The man is amazing!

You know we love ya Amish! F.U.C.K.E.M. forever. Long Live the Tri-State Crew!

AmishFarmer

Philly,Chief,Black Ra1n,Vintner,Red Thanks for stopping by.The electricity is the easy part.You should see what I have to do to take pics. :muahaha:

m@rg

go on .. pull my finger
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looking awsome mate ,great work
think im gonna get me a blue cheese cutting
respect +

jay4121

i have been watchin this one for a couple of weeks, and i must say....inspiration!!!! i just bought me a 10 pack of the barney's blue cheese fems right now. can't wait

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
Keep it up AmishFarmer! Looks like they should be startin to bulk up soon. That's my favorite part of watchin any grow. What you feeding them now? Still just molasis? What's your soil mix?

Latest posts

Latest posts