What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blue Cheese

AmishFarmer

Red_Nine Yes I am running Blue Cheese again.These are the clones I got going now and 3 plants that I might try to reveg.I also just started 4 NLxSkunk #1 and 4 Fruity Thai seeds germinating.They are both from Ceres Seeds.

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
Nice haul Amish. Congrats Glad to hear it's getting a bit better tasting. Veg room is already looking busy again.

FOE20

Parthenocarpe Diem
ICMag Donor
Veteran
great BCheese AmishFarmer....I really like the loks of yours...many more phenotypes than I saw...Heres what I kept as the best but still the hybrid itself was just to weird to be a keeper..hehe..musky-bberry feet is to funky for me...Grown 2gal DWC solo with PBP..
Hope im not intruding...Took the top half of this at 10wks...Took the rest at 12....The 10wk had more flav but lost the effect a bit quick..The 12wk smelled as good but was weaker in flav but longer durration of effect...wild hybrid either way..great show man..
May I ask where you got the Fruity Thai from?..vendor link or whatever...I'd love to grab a pk...casual either way tho..danke
FOE20

Last edited:

AmishFarmer

FOE20 Thanks and welcome.The Fruity Thai seeds were purchased in Amsterdam on a recent trip.I got them from the Hempshopper store,but they do have a website, Hempshopper.com.They sell seeds from many different breeders.PhillyPride,Vintner Whats up

FOE20

Parthenocarpe Diem
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow much thnx Amish .....they have a nice line up and decent prices...can't beat that.,.Have you ever run the Thai?...but much thnx bro...keep rollin it
FOE20

AmishFarmer

Hello everyone,its been a while so I thought I would give an update.The taste is much better with a cure and getting better every day.I would describe the taste as kinda like eating a bowl of fruity pebbles out of someones shoe.Fruity and funky.It has a real nice stone to it as well.It hits hard right from the first hits.I find myself being stoned but unable to just sit and veg.You just feel like checking somethings out,wondering around.I will be starting a new grow diary soon.I have the Blue Cheese again,along with Fruity Thai and Sk#1 x NL.Coming soon....

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
Sounds great Amish. Thanks for the up-date. Gouda to hear you're likin the cheese more now. Sounds like some nice smoke. Was it a good yeilder? Looking forward to more. :rasta:

AmishFarmer

It has been a long time but I thought this needed updateing.I switched to organics and the taste and smell are great.What a difference.

InjectTruth

Hey Amish, whats up!

Im anxious along with Red to hear what kind of mixture your cooking up. Ive been doing my last few runs organic as well.

Peace!

Latest posts

Latest posts