What's new

Blue Cheese Grow Diary - DWC - 2x400w + CO2

O

OtrDub

O_O

amazing mate! and the soil one? where is? Submersion?(non so il passato del verbo)

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
O_O

amazing mate! and the soil one? where is? Submersion?(non so il passato del verbo)

Yeah they're amazing bro.The only problem is high RH...hope to solve soon.
The little bluecheese in soil is under some fluo tubes in the little vege room ;)

:wave:

Wolv

Veteran
Sorry se non scrivo in inglese... comunque Amphiphile tempo addietro mi disse che un suo amico contro la botrite e in generale le muffe usava il Serenade WP, non so se sia bio come prodotto ma penso di si visto chi me lo ha consigliato..vedi tu!

p.s: altrimenti anche un inoculo di un consorzio di mycorrize con anche i vari trichoderma tipo il Micosat F? [piuttosto caro come prodotto mi pare 55€]

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cool journal Ill be following for sure! :wave:

Thx mate :)

Sorry se non scrivo in inglese... comunque Amphiphile tempo addietro mi disse che un suo amico contro la botrite e in generale le muffe usava il Serenade WP, non so se sia bio come prodotto ma penso di si visto chi me lo ha consigliato..vedi tu!

p.s: altrimenti anche un inoculo di un consorzio di mycorrize con anche i vari trichoderma tipo il Micosat F? [piuttosto caro come prodotto mi pare 55€]

Ho cercato su google il serenade ma leggendo qui :http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-36136.html

non mi convince tanto...e non ho voglia di usare prodotti ''puzzolenti'' sulle piante in fioritura.
Il fatto è che vorrei qualche feedback da qualcuno che ci è già passato ed ha risolto con esiti positivi...

Does anyone here use SM90 or others against mold with success?

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
14 days 12\12

Tonight some more shots from the growroom.
I definitely have 2 different phenos...the one on the right (in the first pic) is more indica style,it's bushy with ticker stem and branches.It also has started to form flowers before the other.Will see soon differences in bloom ;)

I'm almost impressed on how much water they drink.At least 5 liter per day!Ec seems stable for now,they found the right nutes\water balance.

I'm continuing to crop the branches that stretch more...it's very effective,quick and easy ;)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Indica pheno

picture.php

Sativa pheno
picture.php

Some crops
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

tjo

life gardener
Veteran
hi bro:wave:
your plants are great and big.
i wonder what you do with so big plants and with your lights..
i really wonder..is difficult to penetrate those bushes with
low wattage lamp..i have the same problem..

im thinkink bro the next time for sog..:)

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi bro:wave:
your plants are great and big.
i wonder what you do with so big plants and with your lights..
i really wonder..is difficult to penetrate those bushes with
low wattage lamp..i have the same problem..

im thinkink bro the next time for sog..:)

Ehi brotha :wave:
I don't care very much about light penetration...first they're not very tall,I can see light reflects on the reservoir,then you need to consider from now till the end I'll remove leaves little by little to increase light pen. and air movement,and for last a lot of little popcorn will be used for extraction ;)
So I'll continue to crop the most stretching branches till they'll stop definitely.
However I choose to use 2 x 400w because I haven't any other lamp\ballast...next time maybe I'll change light setup ;)
Keep following tjo and have a peaceful sunday :wave:

They look VERY healthy.
Great work man!

Thanks buddy,you're right.They're very healthy!

the pen

Dissidente
Veteran
2 X 400 lampada di basso vattaggio? Se sa che io coltivo con una 250 (ci riempio 3 barattoli da 1 lt e 2 da 1/2 lt) e che sono 2 anni e mezzo che sono autosufficente che fa grida al miracolo? Se vede che non pagano la corrente come da noi.....

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
2 X 400 lampada di basso vattaggio? Se sa che io coltivo con una 250 (ci riempio 3 barattoli da 1 lt e 2 da 1/2 lt) e che sono 2 anni e mezzo che sono autosufficente che fa grida al miracolo? Se vede che non pagano la corrente come da noi.....

Il punto non è che siano pochi watt,bensì una lampada da 400w ha pochissima penetrazione paragonata ad una 1000 ad esempio.
Una teorica lampada da 800w riuscirebbe a far penetrare molta più luce in basso rispetto a due 400w...è questo il senso.

Io con una 250w non riesco a soddisfare il mio fabbisogno...sono un maiale :D poi da quando uso il roor l'erba diminuisce a vista d'occhio e se compro un vapo,come probabilmente farò...non ne parliamo neanche va :D

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
17 days 12\12

Hola ICMaggers :wave:
I'm trying to keep RH low in my growroom and it's not so easy.I use a de-humidifier but it hasn't enough strength...I can reach 65% lights on and 60% lights off.Need to lower at least at 50% to keep mold risk away...however I'm using a lot of air movement trough the canopy trying to avoid high humidity spots.

Flowers started to fatten up and I hope stretch will stop soon or with the 400w I have poor light penetration.

Parameters:

Air temp : 22 - 28°C lights on - ca. 20 lights off
Water temp : 19 - 21°C
RH: 65-70% daytime - 60% nightime
pH : 5,4 - 5,6
Ec : 1,1 mS\cm
CO2 : 550 min - 1100 max ppm

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:thank you:

BroughtSuperior

Veteran
bro they look really good, but if i were you i would slap a net over them, thats the only way your gonna even the canopy, the middle is too tall and it will make shadow to the other bud sites, the net is still doable because your not that long into flower.
cheers

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks great man!

Thanks buddy

Healty gals buddy ;)
:blowbubbles: :thank you:

bro they look really good, but if i were you i would slap a net over them, thats the only way your gonna even the canopy, the middle is too tall and it will make shadow to the other bud sites, the net is still doable because your not that long into flower.
cheers

Thanks for your suggestion buddy.
Doing a scrog right now will not help much IMO....stretching is over or near the end so I think it's not convenient.
I let the central branches stretch more than others because they're right in the middle of lamps and they don't cover the others.
I think only one thing...with 400w lamps I have not so much penetration in the canopy and considering the stretch I would switch to one 1000w instead of two 400w.This would help a lot to lower buds development.

Anyone use or used any anti-mold product?
I'm worried about RH.In these days I can reach 60% in the growroom with a lot of air recirculation (the room outside is sealed btw) and a de-humidifier right next to the plants,but I want to reach 50% for security reason.
I'm waiting for the second de-huey.I hope the second one can help the first and let me reach 50%,so if I need it during the last period,when the buds will be big and fat,I know I can improve de-humidification and stay away from mold.

Peace to all and thanks for stopping here in my thread,is really appreciated :ying:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
hey dudeeee there is a real jungle eh eh ..good as hell brotha ...can't wait to see hard fats nuggets up this many branch so i keep watching fo su nor...!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts