What's new

Blue Cheese Grow Diary - DWC - 2x400w + CO2

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey ICMag people :wave: I'm smoking a nice spliff of cheese right now...very nice smoke ;) can't wait to smoke some of these blue cheese

After a few days I moved the plants in the bigger bucket,and after a chlorine intoxication they are growing fine n' bushy :)

I filled the bucket with tap water when the weather was very rainy and this bring burns on the leaves,because when the rain is very much the water company add more chlorine into the ducts,I discovered this only after...the plants lost some leaves and slowed just a bit.

Air temp : min 20° - 25°C
Water temp : 20° - 22°C
Ec : 0,6
pH : 5.5

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

This is the little blue cheese in soil,just re-potted in a bigger pot.I'm trying this pot called airpot...let's see how it works ;)

picture.php

picture.php

Thanks for watching guys :wave:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
hey noreason nice updates bro, just beautifull bush n' fats blue cheese you grow up ..i'm curious about airpot mate maybe i wait response from you before buy ..eh eh ..but should be a serious pot, i don't understand better how they work but look funny pot..
anyway great progress "big brotha", put out a chair n' pop corn fo su!!

S

Sirus

Hey noreason :wave: Looking good man! I am also interested in the air pots, if they do good by you I am going to pick some up. I am excited to see what you do with the indica leaning pheno. My first bean was indica leaning, but I was leaning to the newb and needless to say it could have turned out better. This time around I have a sativa leaning. It was dejavu seeing the little bushy lady! Nice hydro set up too bro, gonna yeild some primo for sure!

teemu shalanie

WeeDGamE StannisBaratheoN
Veteran
nice cheese looking good buddy I did a big budda cheese it yielded great but was not a medicinal strain imo.

goodm luck with your grow bro
if you want to see cheese kola go to my albums there r some sick ones!
peace TS

Wolv

Veteran
Great the leaves colour! I'm happy that chlorine intoxication doesn't give you too much problem!
:wave: :gday:

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great the leaves colour! I'm happy that chlorine intoxication doesn't give you too much problem!
:wave: :gday:

Me too bro ;) You can learn these kind of stuff only when you're face to face with'em.However it's pretty awesome how the plants can recover so fast,this dwc setup really rocks,I like it :)

nice cheese looking good buddy I did a big budda cheese it yielded great but was not a medicinal strain imo.

goodm luck with your grow bro
if you want to see cheese kola go to my albums there r some sick ones!
peace TS

Thanks for stopping mate :) I checked your albums but I can't find any cheese...maybe I'm too stoned?:D

Hey noreason :wave: Looking good man! I am also interested in the air pots, if they do good by you I am going to pick some up. I am excited to see what you do with the indica leaning pheno. My first bean was indica leaning, but I was leaning to the newb and needless to say it could have turned out better. This time around I have a sativa leaning. It was dejavu seeing the little bushy lady! Nice hydro set up too bro, gonna yeild some primo for sure!

hey noreason nice updates bro, just beautifull bush n' fats blue cheese you grow up ..i'm curious about airpot mate maybe i wait response from you before buy ..eh eh ..but should be a serious pot, i don't understand better how they work but look funny pot..
anyway great progress "big brotha", put out a chair n' pop corn fo su!!

Thanks buddies :) I occasionally bought 2 airpots in a growshop...I'm just curious about how they work.We will see...stay tuned ;)

And here some bonus shots,just today I cut some of the bigger colas of my ripening lemon skunk from DNA.It looks nice ;)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

tjo

life gardener
Veteran
noreason great work as always my friend..:tiphat:
dwc really rocks.. that bc is super pretty girl..i like the fat indica leaves
she have..

how long are you planning 2 keep your girls in veg??

looks nice sì, alla faccia!!
Complimenti nore ma non mi aspettavo certo nulla di meno da te :D
Scusami se ti lascio il post in italiano ma ora proprio non mi va di "sbattermi" per tradurre.. :hide:
:wave:

Tincture Sipper

I think you will be very happy that you got the Blue Cheese instead of straight Cheese. It is by far one of the best strains I have ever smoked (and sipped). Very happy, uppy high of the highest quality. Best luck to your grow.

teemu shalanie

WeeDGamE StannisBaratheoN
Veteran
is this one a * ? or big buddha blue cheese mine was a big buddha , and yeah u too stoned , check my last album teemu tables for cheese pics

peace bro TS

Last edited by a moderator:

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
is this one a barneys farm ? or big buddha blue cheese mine was a big buddha , and yeah u too stoned , check my last album teemu tables for cheese pics

peace bro TS

No,they come from Big Buddha too.I'll check your pics later ;)

I think you will be very happy that you got the Blue Cheese instead of straight Cheese. It is by far one of the best strains I have ever smoked (and sipped). Very happy, uppy high of the highest quality. Best luck to your grow.

Thanks buddy.Nice to hear one more positive feedback about this strain :)

Very nice set-up and beautiful garden! Tuning in and taking notes!:wave:

Thanks mate,you're welcome :)

looks nice sì, alla faccia!!
Complimenti nore ma non mi aspettavo certo nulla di meno da te :D
Scusami se ti lascio il post in italiano ma ora proprio non mi va di "sbattermi" per tradurre.. :hide:

no problem per la lingua man,l'importante è il concetto ;) vedrai tra un paio di settimane che cespuglioni ;)

noreason great work as always my friend..:tiphat:
dwc really rocks.. that bc is super pretty girl..i like the fat indica leaves
she have..

how long are you planning 2 keep your girls in veg??

They could be look better but I like them too.As you can see in the pics they are very bushy.I did no top\fim\crop but the apical meristem is not much higher than secondary branches...indica style ;)

I'm planning to fill the growroom with only the two -hydro- plants like last run,so I think 2 more weeks at 18\6 are a good idea.

A pic to show what I want to re-create:

picture.php

picture.php

Here some shots took today,they're growing pretty nice :

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

BC in soil

picture.php

tjo

life gardener
Veteran
i dont know what you say about your plants but i find them
perfect..maybe in the photo.! but are great plants!!

what plants are the others in soil?? im sure are not cannabis..loll:)

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i dont know what you say about your plants but i find them
perfect..maybe in the photo.! but are great plants!!

what plants are the others in soil?? im sure are not cannabis..loll:)

I say they could be look better because I removed a lot of burned leaves,but overall they are pretty nice ;)

In soil I have two kind of chilli,a rare plant I found around here on the beach called (here in Italy) sea lily and one more common plant called ''beauty in the night''
I'll post some pics later ;)

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think plants are having some issue with calcium...maybe pH is too low?don't know...I'll try to raise it to 5.7 and see what happen.Both plants are showing Ca def signs,the smaller has more affected leaves.

Look at the damaged leaf

picture.php

picture.php

And some shots of other plants I'm growing...

here is the ''beauty in the night'' (as locally called)

picture.php

picture.php

Chilli

picture.php

sea lily seedlings

picture.php

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi growers :wave:

Some parameters:

Air temps: 21° - 24°C
Water temp: 21° -22°C
RH: 65-70% daytime - 60-65% nightime
pH: 5.5 (Ca uptake has an ''hole'' right at 5.8)
Ec: 0,7 mS

Some more fresh pics

picture.php

picture.php

It seems Ca def has stopped or at least slow down.As I understand Ca is linked to plant transpiration,and having a too high or too low humidity can affect Ca uptake

Damaged leaves

picture.php

picture.php

Bluecheese in the dirt

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Wolv

Veteran
Despite all the misfortunes your ladies look very pretty! I want to see the room full of green :D goo Nore!

In soil I have two kind of chilli,a rare plant I found around here on the beach called (here in Italy) sea lily and one more common plant called ''beauty in the night''
I'll post some pics later ;)

I love eating hot chili and i love "beauty in the night", i think that you know they are called in this way because they open their flowers after sunset, they are really beutiful, and the best is if you have different colour!
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts