What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blue cheese aka Stilton indoor grow

Big-Narstie

epic grow mate.how did i miss this!! any updates ? i bet that room stinks :)

Cheers guy Fawkes!

Update in next cpl days... Stinks is one way of putting it mate lol. They're putting on weight at a rate now! Can't effing wait as I'm totally out of bud! So u must understand how awful itis working in there with no high before or after just feels wrong!

Thanks for the compliment bud.

guy fawkes

Veteran
Cheers guy Fawkes!

Update in next cpl days... Stinks is one way of putting it mate lol. They're putting on weight at a rate now! Can't effing wait as I'm totally out of bud! So u must understand how awful itis working in there with no high before or after just feels wrong!

Thanks for the compliment bud.

tell me about it mate, ive been in that situation many times.. pulling of lower buds and sticking them on radiator lol

B

bigganjabud

Is she of African or Indian desent? Looks dark n thick bet she got a good bald spot lol got her good that did.. What u did wrong it punishment.. Treat her like a puppy and next time she does it grab her by scruff of neck n rub her nose on the scalding hot lamp! It won't happen twice I'll put my only ball left onit.. Don't ask lost the other one in an argument about dicks sizes... Shit said to much already:comfort:

:biggrin:

Thought I'd told ya bro,wifeys Jamaican decent but she's more English than me Lol

I cook jerk chicken and Currey goat ,rice n peas

She cooks fish and chips !

I hate the no bud club

Makes you want to start freezing trim just for occasions like this

B

bigganjabud

The only thing I hate about the cannabis plant ,is,there ain't never enough !!

Big-Narstie

Thought I'd told ya bro,wifeys Jamaican decent but she's more English than me Lol

I cook jerk chicken and Currey goat ,rice n peas

She cooks fish and chips !

I hate the no bud club

Makes you want to start freezing trim just for occasions like this

took the words outta my mouth bro...

I do freeze trim but I get a strong urge to wash it in the machine lol I'll have to start hiding it in places or freezing it and puttin it in me nans dog food deep freezer! no point lending it out as all u get back is half arsed bud.

Why don't u compromise and have jerk chicken n chips? Or rice n baked beans mmmm

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
colour me strange but.. I really like rice and peas (not what rice and peas is) and really dont like rice and beans (which is what rice and peas is)... I do like curry goat though :D

....an saardfish av too many bone.

B

bigganjabud

Can't go wrong with a pot noodle either

Them piri piri and Bombay bud boys are too blinking hot though man (even by my standards)

I think the trick to preserving smokes ,is ,give the Mrs a couple buds and get her to put them "somewhere safe" that way you'll always have but around ,but il be fucked if we can find it !!!

Having said that though

It's Sunday so I'm having akee and saltfish with callaloo and boiled dumplings

Well I've just fed the plants so now I'm gonna feed me!!!

Gaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrliic bread?????

Garlic- bread???

Booked it ,packed it ,fucked offf!!!!!

Gotta do my double cockney walk tho,cos I'm goin out !

What ,out ,out?

Big-Narstie

That's two ppl u now owe money to lmao.

U forgot lee Machs skit aswell lol.

Yea I don't eat to spicey stuff love the taste jus a big pussy when it comes to eating it.. I'm a big brave boy when I get on the Kormas ya'know!

Big-Narstie

That's two ppl u now owe money to lmao.

U forgot lee Machs skit aswell lol.

Yea I don't eat to spicey stuff love the taste jus a big pussy when it comes to eating it.. I'm a big brave boy when I get on the Kormas ya'know!

I'll jus have dumpling wit gravy then be round in an hr!

pebbles

Came to skim through the grow and got engrossed in the witty convo.Keep it up Narstie you is a funny fucker and props on the gurldem they look yummy!!

B

bigganjabud

Urgh mustard and horse raddish ain't a bit of me ,can't stand either

Mrs done a roast when we first got together put loads of work into it ,covered the beef in horse raddish.............

Wasn't happy when I said I'm goin mc dees

But yeah mate big salute for being able to stomach that stuff

Tbh the psycho juice ain't much hotter than scotch bonnet hot pepper sauce

It's just very advisable to put a box of Kleenex Balm tissues in the freezer if you go a bit heavy handed

Latest posts

Latest posts