What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blue cheese aka Stilton indoor grow

B

bigganjabud

I've just left the hydro shop I got a couple just in case !!!

A whole room scrog??

Yeah I'm deffo looking forward to that

I'm gonna snap some pics when I get in

Big-Narstie

I've just left the hydro shop I got a couple just in case !!!

A whole room scrog??

Yeah I'm deffo looking forward to that

I'm gonna snap some pics when I get in

yea do that id love to see a pic of the mrs's barnet lol the cutains not the skirtings unless....

Big-Narstie

Lmfao

See how your rep has shot up???

1 square BOOOOM! lol im still a jewel in the rough.. thats just wrong coz i know for a fact im a berk in the making! this is not new to me had full reps many times :moon:

but thanks for the square BGB lmao appreciated! bet ive ran u out of rep ill have to make my way over to ur thread...

B

bigganjabud

Lol bro I'm glad your doing a diary ,its a nice place to visit

What you smoking today then??

Big-Narstie

I aim for 11 and about 15-20% amber mate... might be diff with your set up/finish regime... thats when she starts giving me dizzy spells lol..

4 weeks? blimey :)

nice i have a 100x scope so ill aim for that..

yea man i grow for resin content.. works well in the end:ying:

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Nice grow man :yes: You already have quite the following after just a couple of days. Keep up the good work.

Big-Narstie

Lol bro I'm glad your doing a diary ,its a nice place to visit

What you smoking today then??

lol nothing nice at all mate tbh gets me nice n mellow but tastes like rotten cabbage.. some ppl just suck.. i see some ECSD grown by someone i gifted some cuts to and i couldnt believe my eyes! it was shameful! it was brown smelled like hay i honestly truly believed nobody could of done that to ecsd! as its more stinky funky than cheese n strains like these even in a bad growers hands usually comes back smelling half decent at the least. theyre the types who wont take advice on board coz they think they know it all after a yr doing it lmao!... 15+ yr here and im still a newb and i tell everyone that.. because its absolutly true! got a long way togo before i can call myself a vet:ying:

i may post some pics of some garden flowers to brighten it up abit around here and a poem or 3? cant wait for the weather to chill so i can light an open fire and get super blazed on some top class herb and listen to the crackle of burning logs.. got a bin bag full of lynx cans for the fireworks show! just need that scafhold pipe now to send em over the fence towards the cat next door who keep shitting where i get in/out of my car
...oh it on kitty kat its oooon! :spank:

B

bigganjabud

You been huffing lynx? Wtf?

Aaah man sorry to hear about the shitbag grower but at least you seen a bud and had the choice of turning it down !!!

Last time I wore the cutting fairy costume ,well let's just wish that fucker spidermites ,root rabies ,and full blown foliage HIV!!!!

Anyway mate glad to hear you got the cat for company/side project till the chop ,how long you rekon you got left bro??

Oh someone pass the crayons I just got a new colouring book and I nicked two haribos from the shop when that geezer wernt lookin il give you one if I can use your felt tips?? Mines got converscated in class today for drawing on the desk #doubleupsett

Big-Narstie

Looking tops. Great grow.

The last plant looks like it may have thrip damage?

Subbed!

Hey Herbilz what ya saying mate? Thanks i can't wait for them to start swelling up... They STINK!! very blueberry skunk.. Super cheesey but with the added sweet sugary blueberry cream type scent that's just as evident as the cheesey/skunk tho! Can't wait for it to come down its looking and smelling on point!

The amnesia is looking sexy as ever and reeks of candy lemon so far..:dance013:

The chem is smelling the least tbh I might bin her after this grow as I like my terps to be cooked while fruiting and not store all them terps for when they're really needed! Lol no what am I talking about??? I do believe that tho as Chem doesn't stink as much when live it's keeping hold of the terps wich are then released when it's dried n cured... Mmmmm Chem nomnomnom.

Yea what pic are we talking about, the gg4 or dotty?? Lol the gg4 did come with thrips n mite damage and has another unknown critter! And I had mites briefly aswell as u can see on dotty lol worst case of mites I've ever had and last time too:ying:

BGB

Nahhh bin bag of full Lynx cans lol can't imagine huffing on a can of ol Africa can u? Yuk! Gimme some unleaded any day lol

Last edited:
B

bigganjabud

I'm a cheap date me !

A bottle of ISO and I'm anyone's these days

Big-Narstie

Is she of African or Indian desent? Looks dark n thick bet she got a good bald spot lol got her good that did.. What u did wrong it punishment.. Treat her like a puppy and next time she does it grab her by scruff of neck n rub her nose on the scalding hot lamp! It won't happen twice I'll put my only ball left onit.. Don't ask lost the other one in an argument about dicks sizes... Shit said to much already:comfort:

:biggrin:

B

bigganjabud

Was it to that dodgy kid with the monobrow over by the roundabout again

Latest posts

Latest posts