What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blue cheese aka Stilton indoor grow

Big-Narstie

Hello High How do you do? all gravy i hope!

Well you know how it goes.. its better to stroke that ting on here than itis gobbing off locally so ere i be..

this thread isnt really going tobe a instructive nor a place to soak up much knowledge because well.. im a abit of a dip dop and aint got much to teach most of you as your all doing da damn ting these days! resultage! so this will be a thread with some pictures some txt and maybe a few smileys now n then oh boy!

in this room theres 3600w of HPS 6 lumitec dimmable 600w ballats 4 x ajusta-wing hoods with 2 open dutch cheap reflectors
canna coco pro+
canna coco a+b
rhizotonic(now n then)
cannazym
boost accelerator
pk13/14

I have an 8" silenced speed controlled hyper fan thats kicking arse seems to want to suck the back door off its hinges its sucks hard even on half power
on very hot days it controls the temps pretty good topped the thermometer at 29c so wasnt to bad.

Strains are..
16 x blue cheese(not big buddha)
6 x amnesia
1 x chemD

all blue cheeses are in 25 ltr pots and the others all in 11 ltr's.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Last edited:

Big-Narstie

They've been vegging now for about 5 weeks maybe 6 for the Stiltons.

I had a couple of problems along the way like slight tip burn, necrosis then a naughty case of the spidermites!

EC ive been running steadily at 1.3
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Last edited:

Big-Narstie

So after 6-7 week veg i left them in darkness for 36 hours then into 12/12 we go.. these are at the 2 1/2 week stage.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Last edited:

Big-Narstie

More... with a close up of the Stilton and the ChemD.

Oh these have been under only 2400w as 2 lamps got smashed in transit but they should be praying to 6 suns in the next load of pics! any critism please dont hold back im open to all opinions and i like calling people assholes also.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Last edited:
B

bigganjabud

Dude WOW

I'm speechless ,welcome to the diary's bro its a fair bit of fun

I see plenty of ratings coming your way

Your definitely going to get a nice bit of arthritis chopping all that man

I'm pulling up a chair andputtin the kettle

Yeah big nars

Wooop woooooooop

I'm loving the adjust-a-wing as well but I got the white one

Spot on tho bud

Big-Narstie

Nice 1 BGB but i must admit its far from spot on i vegged a lil to long and they stretched some with the brief bit of hot weather we had. so i think im dropping 40-50quid on stakes reeeeeal soon! already getting top heavy!

whats the white one bro??

thanks bro hopefully it'll put the doubters minds at ease :)

i know ive only just started and not even half way through this one but i really cant wait for the next run!! lol maybe im just trying to bypass the thoughts of trimming it all.

Big-Narstie

Is this from cuts or beans bro?

Whose blue cheese ?

its a clone only type before big buddha an all the other blue cheese seeds.

im nearly 100% its the stilton cut, way more sativa than the big buddha type been around for a long time now. fills the room with that blue smell mingled with the sweet dank cheese.. nice indeed:dance013::ying:

B

bigganjabud

The one I got is an adjust-a-wing defender (the white one)

The amount of advice and jokes you have given me I'm not doubting you bro!!!
(Not any more anyway)

Lol I'm all ready planning my summer 2016 grows mate

I swear every time I start one I'm all ready thinking of the next one

I'm glad I'm not the only one who plans for the next one to be better than this one !!!!

Seriously loving your room though mate

How much is your lekky bill?

I'm going through about £25 a week and that's just running my 600w on super lumin (660w)

Big-Narstie

The one I got is an adjust-a-wing defender (the white one)

The amount of advice and jokes you have given me I'm not doubting you bro!!!
(Not any more anyway)

Lol I'm all ready planning my summer 2016 grows mate

I swear every time I start one I'm all ready thinking of the next one

I'm glad I'm not the only one who plans for the next one to be better than this one !!!!

Seriously loving your room though mate

How much is your lekky bill?

I'm going through about £25 a week and that's just running my 600w on super lumin (660w)

i gets ya isit the same size? just has a different layering? tbh ive not heard of it lol told ya im a dip dop!

yea mate ive got all the laughable advice one man could ask for! need anything messed up you know who to call ;)

im sure its the planning we really love.. the work put in can be enjoyed but the ending is a right c!nt! so u have to be careful not to let the selective thinking take over.. wow im giving advice already, ill screw u all up in no time lol

not 100% on the power usage yet but its a big house n im tight on all the other stuff.. mrs wash my clothes in our brews and we bath in the toilet.. god damnit i gotta keep my mouth shut cant give all my secrets away!.. if u pay it they wont come looking, as long as ur not taking the piss with serious wattage. even then ive known someone whose not real thats run 16 x 600's in his loft for pffft 10+ yrs so as long ur not to stupid n maybe tell em is a shared house with hot tubs u should b ok lol

thanks man like i say watch out for the next one have the gg#4, E.C.S.D, to play with also.

Thanks for the rep and the stars BGB:tiphat::ying:

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
nice to see to see you baring your hairy arse for all to see...I see you remembered to photoshop out that hideous big tattoo of Reg Holdsworth as well... good call.. was never a good idea to have him done smoking a pork flute...

BGB, are you on a token meter or what bro? Mines about 100 euros per month (75 quid) and I'm running 3 x 600w, 3 x 125w 1 x 250w plus whatever fans n that...can't beleive lekky is that much cheaper here...usually everything costs more...

Looking forward to seeing your grow finish Narstie, got a bit battered in the heat there but look to have made a nice recovery by the last pics...mine were a good bit further on on what was probably the same period and that grow ended up without the top colas filling in... was a bollocks... mine topped out at 31c in the area I think (37+ outside mind).. yours look grand though.

Looks like you been talking to a dutch man too...could you have crammed any more pots in there? "ja toch.. 50 potjes per meeter... dit is normaal" :D

be lucky
j

Big-Narstie

nice to see to see you baring your hairy arse for all to see...I see you remembered to photoshop out that hideous big tattoo of Reg Holdsworth as well... good call.. was never a good idea to have him done smoking a pork flute...

BGB, are you on a token meter or what bro? Mines about 100 euros per month (75 quid) and I'm running 3 x 600w, 3 x 125w 1 x 250w plus whatever fans n that...can't beleive lekky is that much cheaper here...usually everything costs more...

Looking forward to seeing your grow finish Narstie, got a bit battered in the heat there but look to have made a nice recovery by the last pics...mine were a good bit further on on what was probably the same period and that grow ended up without the top colas filling in... was a bollocks... mine topped out at 31c in the area I think (37+ outside mind).. yours look grand though.

Looks like you been talking to a dutch man too...could you have crammed any more pots in there? "ja toch.. 50 potjes per meeter... dit is normaal" :D

be lucky
j

Sometimes shit u say to me goes right over my head! who the hell is this reg? lol pork flutes? the only tat i got is a "police bastards" on me forhead so cant post that for obvious reasons lol na im not punk/mod/hippy/toff were in our own class, usually catch us eating breakfast/dinner/tea at mc'donalds:moon:

yea them key metres suck, what company u with BGB? ur prob have ur tv pc n what not running all time aswell i take it? when i used tobe on metre i could run 2 600's with tv fridge ps3 blah blah for 25 a week. try going out to play more you'll notice it dont cost as much lol.

yea mate it wernt just the hot weather they got hit with organic and chemical mite treatments aswell as it was infested with mites n i mean infested!!! after a spray u could see 1,000's of dead mites stuck to the pot on each pot shit got nasty n u can see the culprit in the pics on first page. never will i bring a plant from outdoor in ever again!

lol yea there was so many pots half of em had to be moved into the other spare room:biggrin::ying:

thanks for lookin chap:thank you:

Big-Narstie

funny, your tattoo sounds like mine...only mine says Spidermite Bastards!... ;)

sounds about right both have many legs to stand on, are sneaky lil fuks and get all up in ya business when theyre not welcome! plus from what ive read theyre mostly bitches too:moon:

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
yeah, the 2 last bunches of mutherfuckers you ever wanna see in your green room ..lol

although I was told once that thrips (or was it root aphids, might have been root aphids actually) are EVEN worse...but not worse than the fkn bizzies...

B

bigganjabud

Yeah I'm with edf they're Robbin bastards, but, I useally have a couple hours mix everyday as well as washing machine ,tumble dryer,electric cooker and yeah mate 100% spot on my Xbox one is rarely turned off ,and of course that means there is the mrs sat watching the back of my head

So her computer/and or tablet is useally on as well

I would say hair straighteners as well but I melted them a few weeks ago trying that rosin technique

Also my little veg room is 24hr as well

The best stuff I've ever used for mites is fire!!!!!

Try and not set fire to your house though mate ,this was an outdoor plant at my mates ,he called me to see if anything could be done

I set fire to the fucker and used a length of scaffold pole to get as high as a kite

Oh anyone reading from the blue cross

Yes at least 100,000,000 spider mites died in the making of this post

Failing that a night night spm ,neem oil and power wash combo useally gets them to do one sharpish