What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blowfish F2s from Three Little Birds Recently Popped

Crazy Chester

I transplanted the four seed plants today and planted the Blowfish 1 and 3 that had rooted to keep in veg to be a pop and mom plant, respectively.

The new mom and pop:

BF new clones.jpg

The group of seed plants I'm going to flower:

BF group transplanted.jpg

Crazy Chester

My freak dwarf male, Blowfish 2 popped a root today. Now, I'm just waiting for roots on the last male - Blowfish 4 - to complete the parent plant set. The Blowfish 1 (male) and Blowfish 3 (female) parent plants have already started new growth in the mom room and I'm hoping Blowfish 2 establishes himself similarly.

My plan is to let the seedplants continue to flower outdoors, bring the male seedplants indoors shortly before their flowers open and then bring the Blowfish 3 seedplant in after all three males have dropped pollen into the room. Then, after she gets coated - I'll spray her down with some water to kill any pollen that didn't find a pistil before putting her back outdoors to make the OP seeds.

Both the Blowfish 3 and Blowfish 4 seed plants each have a perfect snip for me to take, which should improve their plant structure for future growth, so I'm going to clone each of them again tomorrow. That way, I'll probably be covered to get roots on Blowfish 4 to establish my final parent plant if I don't get roots on the first one I snipped. Also, if I root another Blowfish 3, I'll have a back-up mom plant that could join the knocked up seedplant outdoors. I look forward to having an un-pollinated Blowfish 3 finish outdoors this year because there won't be much of the original seedplant left to evaluate if I knock her up right.

Latest posts

Latest posts