What's new

Bloody Marvellous News!

hazyfontazy

Veteran
awesome news ,,so so pleased for you old mucker

lets get that party organised ...

the icuk tokeup for our Boss Gypsy nirvana
venue needed ,date to be arranged ,,all welcome will be held in uk due to gypsies travel restrictions ,any ideas pm me ,,come on guys lets make it a good1

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
What a rollercoaster day for emotions!

So happy to hear Gypsy, finally the bastards have conceded. I hope you get to see your family asap!

Cheers!

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
awesome news ,,so so pleased for you old mucker

lets get that party organised ...

the icuk tokeup for our Boss Gypsy nirvana
venue needed ,date to be arranged ,,all welcome will be held in uk due to gypsies travel restrictions ,any ideas pm me ,,come on guys lets make it a good1

If anyone has great organizational skills - and is not bogged down with just trying to just get by these days - and has the time and energy to put into finding a suitable venue - and arranging certain comforts for attendees - then that could be an asset to putting on such a doo - any volunteers?

This is amazing news to hear, after all this time.

Party time!

'Time - it flexes like a whore - falls wanking to the floor - it's trick is you and me - BOY!' - (David Bowie - 'Time')

way the hell overdue news, Gypsy! another brick falls from the wall...:woohoo:

Yeah - the foundations are still sound - but I'm gonna have to do some serious renovations -

Great news Gypsy, congratulations!

Thanks Greengenes - I've managed to get back to floating on the surface again - after nearly drowning in despair - but always kept my chin up - at least I have managed to keep ICMAG up and running - and moderated - with a little help from my friends - and of course many members - such as you.

Does this mean you can go globetrotting for exotic seed again?

Absolutely - but where and when is yet to be decided - I'm thinking about Northern Madagascar around Diego Saurez at the moment - it is remote enough to possibly have something interesting - and I did have word that was the case many years ago - so maybe worth an expedition -

What a rollercoaster day for emotions!

So happy to hear Gypsy, finally the bastards have conceded. I hope you get to see your family asap!

Cheers!

- for sure - and I'm writing this the following day because I have had a chance to calm down a bit - but still kinda sad losing S4L - and at the same time very glad to hear that they are dropping the charges after so long hounding me with them - My wife and two kids managed to join me in the UK at the end of January - so are well settled in by now - and we are all much happier together as a family unit once again - after such a long, forced separation -

Last edited:

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Oh brother, that was a long long one.

So good to see this book getting closed.

Bless you brother, let freedom flow back in too your life.

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Nice one Gypsy :)

Really happy that you’re out of that mess. Let the next phase begin.

All the very best :)

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Oh brother, that was a long long one.

So good to see this book getting closed.

Bless you brother, let freedom flow back in too your life.

- As I come to the end of this odyssey of legalese over the historical and very vibrant trade in cannabis seeds internationally - It propels me to think about what good has come out of it all - I could go on about the personal losses and challenges it has brought to me and my family - most of them negative - but I would rather not relive them - even if it is only recounting the story again.

The positive aspect looks to be that I have managed to engage the mighty nation of the USA into whether or not the sale, trade and possession of cannabis seeds is illegal or not - for a foreign national - such as myself coming from the UK - and discovered that YES it is legal - for us in the UK - and throughout many European countries to trade with Americans - or anyone globally with cannabis seeds -

So hopefully this case helps assuage any paranoid feeling seed dealers and breeders might have with trading with the USA into the future - and the industry can take a sigh of relief - 'I was walking point - and took one for the team.' -

*Thanks for the kind words Karma - We should be firing up the new Seedbay soon - and I'm sure it would do better with you making a show there -

Nice one Gypsy :)

Really happy that you’re out of that mess. Let the next phase begin.

All the very best :)

Next phase is to start building again - need to consolidate and renovate - to propagate -

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Honestly, GN - you are a cannabis legend and a f.u.c.k.i.n.g. hero to us all. :respect:

I'm so immensely proud to call myself an acolyte of IC. Most excellent news, indeed. :joint:

dank.Frank

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
This is great news to see first thing in the morning.
Congratulations Gypsy.

TanzanianMagic

Veteran
The full text is here:

http://www.bailii.org/ew/cases/EWHC/Admin/2018/706.html

I therefore do not consider that, even taken at its highest, the conduct alleged by the United States, if it had occurred in this country, would constitute a criminal offence. At all events, on no reasonable view of the matter can it be said that the essence of the conduct alleged amounts to an offence of conspiring to cultivate cannabis plants or an offence of assisting or encouraging the cultivation of cannabis plants. For those reasons, the dual criminality test is not satisfied.

These are not technical points. What they show is that the conduct with which Mr Nirvana would be charged, if he were prosecuted in the United States, is conduct which did not constitute a criminal offence in the place where the conduct in fact occurred. It is an important principle of extradition law that a person is not to be extradited in such circumstances. Accordingly, I would dismiss the appeal.

MR JUSTICE HOLGATE:

I agree.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Yes - and Mr Justice Holgate is correct - I wasn't encouraging these others to grow - oh no - they were already doing that for years - I was charged with buying and selling cannabis seeds - internationally - and that's not a crime in the UK - So they could not extradite me stateside for it - and eventually have realized that it is futile trying to bring this Brit to what they call American Justice -

Last edited:

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Good news G.:laughing:
Justice can be very slow. But you never gave up

The best to you and yours, of course also your son in Holland :)
See you in your beachhouse ;)

P :smoke:

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hell ya man! Justice can move awfully slow here in the states. And is often handed to the wrong people. I am supremely happy they finally got it right in your case.

Latest posts

Latest posts