Veteran
they're most excellent seedee, very happy and healthy looking
i get the warm fuzzies when I finally start seeing some hair on the gurls
I hope I'll be right along behind you with my BHs

S

seedee

ok back with the f/n show

ok back with the f/n show

here we have em at whatever day of flower. now when you see these don't go chopping everything in your flower room down just to get these babies in there . this is un fukinbeleivable trick production . god dam these are beauties.Steeles got that magic touch. i will look back and see where i am with these weekwise, wish i could give ya a better full shot they are deep in the jungle

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
Hey seedee, those young girls are looking excellent! Yes do tell which week they are on with all that early frost :). Looks like a lot of sativa growth on them girls ;). Hope they are some headringers for you. Can't wait for the rest of the show. Take care 1

S

seedee

Yea just went back in the thread and started these on jan 26 so these ladies are 35 days flower. From here out I will give more updates. Hope everyone else running these start giving more shots of there luvlies

Tuggo

Hot dayum Seedee!! :headbange That's some inspiration bro. I just got five to pop their heads up. Gonna have to give em a pep talk. :biggrin:

Adrift

Veteran
wowow! you got me all kinds of excited right now, mine have been flowering for 9 days now, just starting to show pistals! i cannot wait to smell these, what kinda smells r coming off???

S

seedee

They are a little light on oder . They usually have a little blueberry fragrance - flowery , imagine all that trich as a powdery donut smell.but maybe not . This one is hard to place my finger on.

the gnome

Veteran
your BHs are are kickin it seedee,
nice-n-frost ma man and looking great!
i only had 1 male that stank sour,
others and my girl are fairly easy on the odor

Buddle

Veteran
Seedee congrats with your grow and thx for sharing it with us..BH surely has her place in the canna world but I wouldn't say adding taste to another strain is one of them..lol., Density, yield..and trich coverage would be more like it..enjoy them bro

S

seedee

i am kinda lost on that one bundle but thanks anyway. i don't remember saying anything bout adding anything to anything . ???? Adrift asked me the smell i was getting off em

god I'm smart , took me 20 times reading your post bundle before i understood what you were saying . i am leaving it up to show everyone how lost i am in my hollow head. peace bro got ya now daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

redbudduckfoot

Veteran
sick plants, seedee. i wish i had picked up them when they last dropped. another member i know got a pack or 2, hopefully he gets a good pheno.

tagged, better late than never!

RBDF

Buddle

Veteran
No worries Seedee.I was complimenting you on your beautiful grow.I grew BH for awhile and thought it would have been perfect if it just had a little more taste.I liked it enough to buy two packs..lol.I plan on hitting a couple of clone onlys with some BH pollen if I get a nice male..peace

S

seedee

there you are braindead. yea was hopping you had a chance to check em out. thanks pal

S

seedee

alright heres a real nice tease for yas

alright heres a real nice tease for yas

this is 2 of my ladies one is a real prize super huge already . both are fukin magnificent. pure glass

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

S

seedee

weird couldn't load more than 5 pics

weird couldn't load more than 5 pics

here are the rest

picture.php
picture.php