the gnome

Veteran
beautiful pics of your harvest seedee
what kind of cam did you use.
I need to get a good one

and yes.. the *ice princess* was my babee :canabis:

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
Hey seedee, spidermites or not your buds still rock out ;). I know you said its been going fast but have you had a chance to sample a little bit yet? Was the mutant plant you cut 2 weeks ago the Twista? I should have a few BH IBLs going out to the bush by the weekend ;). Take care 1

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
just chopped the first lady today:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

man what a frosty biacth!! trimmers are in 7th heaven

pictures to follo

S

seedee

Thanks my peoples

Thanks my peoples

Hey seedee, spidermites or not your buds still rock out ;). I know you said its been going fast but have you had a chance to sample a little bit yet? Was the mutant plant you cut 2 weeks ago the Twista? I should have a few BH IBLs going out to the bush by the weekend ;). Take care 1

yea Kant c , that was the twista. nice hearing bout the ibl's going outside

Gnome
beautiful pics of your harvest seedee
what kind of cam did you use.
I need to get a good one

and yes.. the *ice princess* was my babee

i have a nikon D3100 with a AF-S Micro Nikkor 85mm lens
i love taking those shots of the close ups.

paladin420 just chopped the first lady today

man what a frosty biacth!! trimmers are in 7th heaven

pictures to follo

hell yea Pal i wanna see your lovelies . i know they were done with the utmost love for the Ghouse gear

Y

YosemiteSam

Nice job on your Blockheads seedee! :canabis: Get around to smoking the finished product yet?
@YosemiteSam - I found these to also be some of the slowest vegging plants I've grown in a while. Don't think you're doing anything wrong. I think that the excessive inbreeding w/ DJ's Blueberry line and then w/ these Blockhead has caused the loss in vigor. Hopefully the quick flower time will make up for it in the end? Also found 3/10 mutants in my pack which I contribute to the excessive inbreeding as well. Still hoping for some P19 influence in the ladies that I have in flower now. Seems regardless of vigor these BH are definitely no slouches in the resin dept! The B130 Blueberry male sure did produce some fine looking offspring...but resin and potency unfortunately do not go hand in hand as I've recently found w/ the uber-frosty Sweettooth IBL's I've grown. Hoping these Blockheads are harder hitting than the Sweettooth IBL and best of luck w/ everyone's Blockheads...May some of us find those elusive P19 phenos! We are all looking for a good skull splitting! :wallbash:

I got a couple of mutants myself out of 13 that were in the pack. I also got a couple that are showing some vigor finally...probably males. Still all I have to get is one special lady and I will be happy