What's new

BlockHead IBL; Pop Goes The Weasel

VirginHarvester

Veteran
hey virgin harvester the blockhead ibl are on the bay when they are there but gone now the best way to get a pack of em is to talk to bobbystainless . he is in charge of distributing. em maybe wait for some relist that people dont pay for.

Thanks Seedee. There seems to be a revival of ST#3 genetics lately. I have one pack of ST3 F2s but screwed the pooch and gave a pack away.

I just learned that in Chimera's Grapefruit x BB the GF is the SPG daddy. Hoping to collect more SPG genetics.

S

seedee

here we getz

here we getz

i have been forced 6 of my IBLs are just biteing my ass to hit 12/12 so like a good daddy todays there day they are 12 - 16 " tall and its there day.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

oh last pic is Twista . my precious. we shall see how it turns out. also everyone forgive me for the terible lower sets of leaves i fucked em up so good .

greenluv707

pit wisper/ rare strain collector
shit im likein that twister lol. looks like catrina hit her lol. man i hope thats a female for you.shit ask steele about some of his freaks........

S

seedee

yea that is a studie guide for me . gotta see what shes tryin to teach me

N

nukkumatti

:) very nice looking plants seedee! :)
I'm gonna follow this one, dropped my BH beans in the morning :)

S

seedee

Nice Braindead. yea i am real happy they came through so well for me . i always have troubles at the begining with ph or oversomething but right bout now they are just so sweet looking. he who dont know blockhead , betta axe sumbodie

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
Hey seedee, thanks for the update. Plants are looking great. I also hope the Twista turns out female, gonna keep my eye on that 1 (sometimes I like the freaks ;)). This is the part where it gets good, 12/12, time to see some Tang Tang! Got my cup ready ;). I hope you actually get a lot of females so we can see them girls :). Take care 1

P.S. Yea i'm glad to hear that seedee about the US. I look forward to this 1 also. Couldn't let it pass me by for $30, thats a heck of a deal. So good of a deal I feel like I robbed someone lol. Again people don't sleep on those, get em while they're still around.

the gnome

Veteran
P.S. Yea i'm glad to hear that seedee about the US. I look forward to this 1 also. Couldn't let it pass me by for $30, thats a heck of a deal. So good of a deal I feel like I robbed someone lol. Again people don't sleep on those, get em while they're still around.

$30 for U Sonya?
daaaaamn!
I feel my seed addiction biting at me again!

S

seedee

Thank KCS your on the road to rip-ed-ness. i have completely gone overboard when it comes to buying beans .think itneeds a suport group. gotta get some help. feel like buying something right now its been like 18 hours since my last order. oh fuck someone help me . ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

S

seedee

Pal your always a riot. Little update for eryone so far I have placed 9 into flower and I have 5 ladies and 4 gents. That's perdy good numbas with 3 still in veg . Will let yas know when they find there way to the flower room. No pics till later today , but these girls are stretching real well . It is so crazy how thick the stalks are . Very healthy . Needs light nutes. As far as I have gone . As soon as I see leaf twist I back off . Real easy to keep healthy. Man this is gonna get good.anyone letting me veg for a while better be ready for some volleyball player size girls. Well keep killin it peeps.

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
Hey seedee, nice update. Hope them other unsexed plants turn out to be some more girls for you ;). Did the Twista reveal its sex yet? Can't wait for the pics. Take care 1

S

seedee

Yea KCS the twista and the other two IBL's are the ones in veg still. 2 are a bit over fretted and I am just letting my twista get some height on it . Wanna see her as well . I already know in my soul that the twista is a female just gonna have ta take my time with her.

G

Guest 88950

looks like ill be veggin a little longer than i wanted but im not going to top them but take cuts from the lower branches.

one of my BH IBL's has a thick stalk and tight internode spacing.......some stretch will do him/her good and i have 1 that showed slight twisting but not very visible now so it was grower error.

stone_edd

Glad you got some nice girls to flower seedee and hope the rest turn-out to girls, you going to be doing anything with your males?

Mine are coming along abit slower than other here (cfls) but as soon as I get cuts they'll flowering too.

Looking forward to the pics!!

Peace

Stone

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
Hey seedee, this was a nice update. Them girls are looking great and very healthy. Hope the Twista turns out to be a very special lady. Currently looking for a new place to live so I can get my IBLs started before the outdoor season here. Ya'll take care 1

N

nukkumatti

Nice one seedeee! Thanks for sharing, it's good to know what I'm waiting for!

Very healthy babes reaching for the skies..