What's new

Blockhead IBL... Coming Soon

G

guest3854

Tha release is gonna be a min... No one has missed out on anythang...

I just wanted to clear up several thangs... I had already stated that this breeding was down from tha TangTang line (BX1-?IX (Tha "?" meaning tha generation fer sale)) of tha Sonja family(Blockhead F1 clone, F2, BX1 (I also hold F3-F5 gens) So, just fer tha record... IBL = BX1 ?IX. This offering is a "Treble Frequency" herb, gits yer heart pumping an' thoughts racing.

This IBL project has been in tha works fer years... testing each generation of progeny fer some time, before moving onto tha breeding. Nothing has been rushed... My IBL line will produce ladies and gents with minor leaf variegation and leaf mutations...

Example taken today:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And finished....
picture.php

Kiss Kiss,
Steele

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Glad to see the house was cleaned.I think many a patient will be grateful for the work you have put in.Many in the Medical Community are waiting for your Meds.You drop em,i'll grow em,the patients will benefit from em.Easy does it.

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
Mr Savage since you made this thread I seem to see Blockhead threads poppin up every other day. I read and try to understand just what is bein said, but well sir I'm not to bright.
So far it seems you have put the considerable time needed into this breedin project,and are the only one to be releasin Blockhead in Quanity on this site.
I tell one of my terminal patients the Blockhead story and it brightens her day. I do not know the proper way to write Cannibis ibl,f2,ibx37. But I do know she wants and needs results. This is why I chose GrindHouse. It ain't a Game to Me
I understand we have a new blockhead society? But well it seems my friends arn't welcome there.

Everyones
420PAL

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
i'll stand w/ U.....it WILL be worth the weight.....besides....i dont play well w/ those otherz.......

Everyone is welcome, as long as they want to be there for honest reasons, not to cause trouble. And I'll write it again, I'm sure Steele's Blockhead IBL will be very nice, and people will be happy with his work.

:ying:

then why did you and your boy (wont even type his handle) try to gang up on me and run me out of the other bh thread just for tellin ya how I feel about it?ya know what never mind.......Lets not let this good thread get sidetracked again.......

FirstTracks

natural medicator
Veteran
lookin forward to this release Steele. I'm in the process of rebuilding my SOL collection. Very interested to try out your take on BH.

ivee heard block head to be a beast in true sog!???either way im on it first swt now block head though i would never see these ava. again!.thank bro ill be camping,anybody kjnow when these will b up

JJScorpio

Thunderstruck
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm going to open this thread back up. If anyone decides they want to start trouble I'm just going to ban you. Keep on topic or you won't be here. We have other things to do so we're not going to continue mediating crap. I'm not blaming anyone. I just want it to stop from both sides....... Thanks....

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
I'm going to open this thread back up. If anyone decides they want to start trouble I'm just going to ban you. Keep on topic or you won't be here. We have other things to do so we're not going to continue mediating crap. I'm not blaming anyone. I just want it to stop from both sides....... Thanks....
Thank You Sir :tiphat:

Last edited: