What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blockhead IBL... Coming Soon

G

guest8905

any pics of actual BH IBL plants or buds?

seems i just see parents or older pics

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
any dry nug shots of this ibl steele???!?!?!? would love to see what im gettting in for
smile.gif

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=4541665&postcount=38

I know I want to see pics to and know more about this release.

What would you like to know?

S

seedee

everyone should think about grabing a pack of ultra sonja or ancient afghan or both with there order of blockhead ibl. while they are still $60. thats a sweet deal. i have run em all and they serve to credit Steeles impressive breeding skills . just a thought for those who are still looking to grab a pack of IBL.

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
everyone should think about grabing a pack of ultra sonja or ancient afghan or both with there order of blockhead ibl. while they are still $60. thats a sweet deal. i have run em all and they serve to credit Steeles impressive breeding skills . just a thought for those who are still looking to grab a pack of IBL.
That is a helpful post....I must spread and can not vote no mo

Bobby Stainless

Veteran
All the testing has been done in house, by Steele.

I just linked those pictures as an idea of what to expect.

Greentipz

BH

BH

Alittle information about the actual growing of this strain, and some pics at different stages of growth would be nice.

hydro, soil what? nutes? what does it like
and what it doesn't like so much needs to be known

Bobby Stainless

Veteran
Steele doesn't take many pictures, but as soon as these start getting into people's hands, I am sure we will be seeing a lot of various growth shots.

I used the H3ad method with some Calmag and Bloombastic, in COCO and the plants loved it!

If your method of growing is dialed in, then this plant will surely please you.

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
snack time! limited myself to just one pack so i dont feel like a dick. only 3 left and one auction at this time. bobby, go update your journal damn you. i thought you were on vacation or something, i see how it is. hiding over here eh? i trust well be seeing these in the 36 chambers soon....????