What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blockhead IBL... Coming Soon

Tuggo

Grindhouse ftw

Grindhouse ftw

Hells yeah Steele!!! Been waiting for somebody to quit talkin and lay down some blockhead for the masses. Should've known who it would be.

Pancreatitis been kicking my ass, eating me alive for damn near a week and it feels great to smile again. :tiphat: Thanks for the news Steele, can't wait for the drop :jump:

Tuggo-happiness :ying:

eyes

Veteran
very,nice, indeed. but i wonder if she will be as bad -ass as your mob boss.Seems hard to top. ive grown original blockheads and they were good, no doubt. any idea on pricing?

so many seeds.so little time.

fabvariousk

Veteran
Cube top, squared off
Eight corners, ninety degree angles
Flat top, stares straight ahead
Snake eyes, blockhead! ---Blockhead, Devo (Some people don't take them seriously. Those lyrics are shakespearean dope!)

Isn't blockhead the strain that breeder steve said makes crazy people go insane?

Calimed

Veteran
Ultra interested in this one, I'll be picking up a pack or two of this. I've been wanting this strain for quite awhile!

M

Mr. Mountain

YES!!! I can't wait to get my hands on this strain...

Thanks a million,

Mr. M

S

stonescafe

:jump:great news steele you just made my day bro how long till the release?
:thank you:

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
Blockhead is a keeper of mine for sure!!! :jump:
I'll be lookin' for a pack of these, for back up!!! Shit tends to happen.
Still have 5 seeds left from SOL but, they are getting old. I don't want to lose her!!!!!
This is the female I got from sprouting 5 seeds.
3 sprouted and this was the lady. Like I said they are OLD seeds!

coxnox

Veteran
hi,
can you explain us a little beat the work you have done on the blockhead ?
what goal in mind ?
did you choose the parents out of the F1 from SOL seeds ? and then ? what generation are you now ? can we see the pictures of your P1 ?

G

guest3854

Stoked y'all are gonna "GIT BENT" off this one.... "Crazy Sativa" yup, tha fellas in my camp know ALL about that. This is tha shit that'll put some folks in a fuggin' sanitarium/asylum... fer real. Paranoia, racy and potent as all git out....

Original Blue Sonja clone; straight from SOL seed stock. (Sorry 'bout tha sharpness to tha pics)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

A local homeboy I hadn't seen in a while was askin' 'bout some of that "golden triched" shit..... lol, was like "yeah, brada, this is IT."

TangTang dried...

picture.php

picture.php

Enjoy,
Steele

TacomaComa

ICMag Donor
Veteran
lots of cool shit going on at GrindHouse! I'm gonna run some of your gear this winter no doubt! best of luck with future drops fellas!

I

Iron_Lion

hi,
can you explain us a little beat the work you have done on the blockhead ?
what goal in mind ?
did you choose the parents out of the F1 from SOL seeds ? and then ? what generation are you now ? can we see the pictures of your P1 ?

:yeahthats

Latest posts

Latest posts