What's new

Blockhead and friends

wordtree

just read through the whole thread, had to stop in and give you serious props man! The soil looks to be doing you well, but if you are handwatering everyday anyways, you def. should give coco coir a try. I'm sure the rest of us here will be just as stoked as I am now to be able to see your blockhead explode in coco!
peace

G

reefa cheefa, pull up the chair and get comfy. It should start to get real fun around here in the next couple of weeks.

wordtree, your props are highly appreciated. I can feel it. It seems as though as each minute goes by, coco is calling my name. I'm positively going to do a coco room in the very near future and can't wait to see the results myself. Hopefully it won't take me too long to get it dailed in. Thanks for stopping by, don't be a stranger.

Here's a couple more nug shots for you. All plants are down and done and the yield was pretty good. Could have been better, but I'm not complaining either.

good ole blockhead

chocolate diesel x lemon thai

white mustang

scrappy

On the road to clone only...
Veteran
wow that white mustang...looks white...lol....that's lookin' sooo frosty...how's she smoke?....wonder how she stacks up to any of the Chemdawgs?....great work my friend....you must spread some reputation around before giving it to krome again....

G

Krome...continues to be awesome Bro..beautiful bud shots..every one..I can't pick a favorite.lol..cheers

wordtree

absolutely resin encrusted. couldn't pack any more trichs on there if you tried!
incredible work man...throw up some smoke reports soon, so the rest of us get a chance to experience your wondrous harvest.

suga' trim from those must make some SERIOUS bho!

Budless

Whoa! Those are some wicked nice buds you have produced. As always Krome, excellent work. I do have a quick question. Since you grow really good bud consistently, what is your goal as far as growing new strains? Are you looking for that perfect strain? A completely different strain? Just curious.

G

Thanks everyone for the compliments. I really can't put into words the gratitude I express towards all of you. I'll get a smoke report up on all of these once they get a little cure. Want to get the taste to come through as much as possible. Wordtree, I've never made bho. Have a set of bubble bags that work wonders. Budless, to answer your question, I am one of those who really likes variety. I've got my hands on some really nice strains as of now. Do I have all of the ones I want? Not yet, but there's plenty of time to acquire new genetics. I just like to have the best of the best if at all possible. As of now I really do think of my triangle as the one. But that doesn't mean that she's the end all either. Like I said, variety is the way to go. I guess Breeder Steve had it right all along, variety is the Spice of Life.

happyherb

no wuckin furries!
Veteran
very nice soil grow....as you have been told!!...got myself a couple packs of BH a little while back..got so many other strains started so i just soaked 5 a couple days ago while reading throu your thread...thought for a bit there they were not gona crack but this afternoon they have and i'll plant them a little later....5 is enough now to get a tast of them untill i get a few strains out the way...i'll hang around to watch your new line up.HH =]-~

wordtree

if you had a kut-vape you would def. make more BHO haha. That's a fact.
Why haven't you given it a try? I have tried good bubble and prefer BHO to it, personally. It's all in the purge!

G

Hey peoples :wave: . Hope everyone is just splendid on this fine Tuesday. Glad everyone is enjoying the nug pics. I'm enjoying tasting them. HappyHerb, I'm willing to say that out of the 5 beans you popped, you will find a keeper. If you get a good male, I would use him in a couple of crosses for yourself and see what happens. Most are pleased with blockhead.
Wordtree, have never heard of a kut-vape. Enlighten me. I've just been scared of making oil using butane. Always scared of having residual fluid or something left over. At least with the bubble bags I know that it's all pure. Honestly, I've just never even considered BHO. Maybe you can convince me otherwise.

I just wanted to put up a couple more pics of some of the girls as they're still in veg. Trying to get them flowering real soon as I just can't wait. I'm so stoked about the new genetics it isn't even funny.

BananaOg - picked up a couple packs off the bay a while back. These are the only 2 out of 20 seeds to make it. I'm hoping it lives up to the hype.

ChemHaze x Sour Diesel - the best looking plant in the garden as of now.

ChemD x Sour D

wordtree

well, anything (almost anything) is worth trying once...BHO is nothing to be afraid of unless you don't like to get super hiiiiigh! haha. This is the way I see it- with a proper evap and purge there should be no contaminants/residual butane in the end oil. Ever. Be sure to use 3x filtered 'tane or better and you will be set. Cheap butane like Ronson has adulterants in it that you won't want in your oil, so best to go with vector or colibri or something similar. You are inhaling way more butane with a single hit out of a pipe/bong when you use a lighter than you are in your oil.
I like bubble too, but BHO is an amazing extract. If you need any help with the process I'll be more than happy to help you get some dank, extra clean oil!

And about the kutvape- it is a masterful device, the brainchild of none other than the Hashmasta-Kut himself. He's been working on the design for a couple years now and it is hands down the best way to consume oil out there. His sister blows the glass and he wires up the swingarm with stainless spokes and a titanium pad. Basically you heat up the Ti pad with a torch, swing it under the curve when its nice and red and dab away with the oil. Nothing beats it....a miniscule amount (less than a tenth of a gram) will send you skyrocketing!

Mine is the gold/black on on the far right. :laughing:

Last edited:

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Here´s a little progress Krome, if we can call it progress? Slowly, but surely...

Triangle x (NL x Leopard Kush) x Pure Kush´s are in front and Blockhead x (NL x Leopard Kush) x Pure Kush´s are in back.

One didnt make it, but we wait couple days more before ditching + one did rise, but is having some troubles...

You really have healthy plants there :yes:

N

Neptune

those nugs look dank krome, always picture perfect...
I'm excited to see your seed collection shine buddy, gona be finding some new elite clones for sure!

one love

I noticed you fed with floranova, i actually grabbed some of the bloom formula today and am going to feed my blockheads and hashberry with it. PBP doesn't seem to feed my plants enough, it's too weak and doesn't give me the yield i'd like. They are only about 25-26 days into flowering though, so i'm hoping using the flora nova will give them a little boost, even if they are only fed it for a few weeks.

How did you like it? From the looks of your plants, it looks like they are surely being fed nicely lol. How much should i use of the bloom per gallon of water? Did you use any extra bloom additives/boosters in flowering as well? If so, what did you use and how much? I'd love to know some of your techniques, i hope my blockhead turn out half as good as yours. So far, one of the phenos looks very frosty and plump. The other pheno is a little far behind, but i think that's because she looks primarily sativa, time will tell though.

Thanks, SweetIndica

Latest posts

Latest posts