What's new

Blockhead and friends

G

It just keeps looking better and better. I hope I get the colors you have!

G

Lougrew!, it's an honor to have you by. You truly are one guy with BALLS OF STEEL!!! Unbelievable work you do man. Can't wait to see what's up with your banana strain.

Yo Neptune, what's up homie? All wrapped up yet? That purps definitely is a purple bud. Within 2 weeks the purple will start popping up and keep on going till the end. It's just not that potent IMO. Especially next to the triangle and blockhead. I'm thinking that the GDP will blow her away in smoke quality from what I've read. I can't wait. You're the man!

Northern Farmer, much appreciated. Are you thinking about running it in your stadium setup? I really think you'd be happy with that. Even with little to no veg time, the plant produces a very nice cola. I'm pretty sure you can get the colors out of her especially if you're where it's a little colder and you do a good flush at the end. I've had some go completely purple during the winter time.

Budless

DAMN! Krome you sure run an amazing grow thread! Your plants are in impeccably good shape! I've saved almost every picture you've put up to my "Really fuckin good bud" file on my comp. After browsing this site for a while I have become pretty picky on what I consider worthy of being in there. Thanks for addition.

Now I'd like to ask you a question.

I have only 3 Blockhead seeds left. I REALLY want to grow Blockhead out, but I feel I should wait until a time I can properly grow those seeds out and pick from them. I've had one completely successful grow under my belt and I'm looking to step it up soon. So I want to get some things clearified. 1) I hear such great things about blockhead which is why I want to grow it. Do you think the things I hear are justified by the quality of the plant? 2) Is Blockhead an easily clone-able plant?

G

I did a little bit of shuffling around today. Basically I've got about 15 plants left in the big flower room. (10 BH-day 63, 1 white mustang-day 57, 2 OG bx-day 57, 3 triangle-day 50) I've turned off 2 of the lights. I still have a few plants in another flower room under 1KW light rail. I've decided to consolidate space in order to give my vegging plants a little jump start. I moved 2 white mustang, 2 querkles, 1 bubba o kush, 1 chocolate dies x lemon thai, and 4 blockheads into the big room with the other 15. Here's some pics from today.

White Mustang

Querkle

I'll be back later with a few more updates. :rasta:

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
beautiful ladies Krome, you take some very nice pictures. that querkle looks very tasty and frosty. Happy harvests and i will catch you later on.

Tha-GOD

Nice!

Nice!

Entertaining! I'm loving your garden man keep those picture perfect shots coming. How's the white mustang coming? Does it resemble the OG in smell at all? Looks like alpha sour d somewhat. If you don't mind me asking what size room you working with? How many watts per sq. ft? Thanks ! Be easy man.

G

Thanks for your kind words Budless. I'm honored to be added to your "really fucking good bud file". Hopefully I can improve on what's already in there. Glad to hear in your interest in blockhead. I hope I help you out in some shape or form:

1) I hear such great things about blockhead which is why I want to grow it. Do you think the things I hear are justified by the quality of the plant?

Depends on what you hear. If you've been hearing that it's an easy to grow plant that just wants to spit out the biggest nugs it can. Then yes. If the pictures don't speak for themselves I don't know what will. Anyone who has tried my blockhead has loved it. She's a really nice looking, smoking, all around plant IMO.

2) Is Blockhead an easily clone-able plant?
I've kept a mom of it for more than 2 years and it's my fastest rooting of my strains at present

G

Dimebag-much appreciated. Keep checking in as things are going through a little transition in the next few weeks.

Got some interesting new beans starting and a few new strains to try out. I'll anounce what they are when I can get some pics up. Here's a couple of nug shots. They are of blockhead, purps, and the triangle. The last pic is just some pickings from the garden. Take care everyone and be irie. :rasta:

Blockhead

Purps

Triangle

N

Neptune

now I know you are a quality person, not that I didn't before... ;)

last pic says it all, love the garden man... my favorite thing in the world... homegrown anything... :)

G

Thanks Nept, it's always great to have a little veggie garden.

Here's a couple of updated shots from today. The blockheads are just about wrapped up at 65 days. Gonna go to 70 for max potential.

G

The OG bx are looking nice as well. I'm really excited about this as this is going to be the first of these kushes that I'm gonna try. Can't wait. Smell is like a strong lemon pine, fuely thing.

HAPPYTREE

this thread is just so great the pics are top notch KROME. Ive got some blockhead beans that are sitin in the wings but after going through this thread ithink they gonna get incubated HAHAHa evrything looks so good krome keep up the great work.

HT

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
:respect: :respect: not only are you working with some of the best hybrids and strains around... but you grow them out to perfection! i love your style man, hope to maybe learn a few things for the next round of indoor i end up doing.... you certainly know how to treat the ladies :headbange

I will catch more of your pictures later buddy :joint:

Peace

G

Dime, thank you so much for the props. I try my hardest to get the best and treat it the best. You're no slouch in the growing dept. either. Always looking right. If there's anything I could ever help you with let me know, I sure don't have all the answers, but I'm always trying to learn. Keep up the killer outdoor work.

Well, I was pretty busy the last few days so I didn't get around to the last of the blockheads and a few triangles from this run. I had 10 blockheads left on their 71st day and they are just perfect. The triangles are even better and they are on day 64. The room is almost finished. Only have a couple OG bx, couple querkles, 3 white mustangs, 4 blockhead, and a couple other testers finishing up in the next two weeks. I'll probably wait one more week and then move all of next rounds clones into the big flowering room, while finishing up the remaining few under the single 1000 on light rail. So, as if you couldn't tell how much I like taking pics, here are some from today. :rasta:

Blockhead

G

This is the triangle. It's my favorite of all time. I can't even really explain how she smells or tastes, it's just dank. Around my way she's known as the white, because the buds are just all white. Once you taste it you realise it's something special. I imagine this is something like what the Cali cats are all hyped about with all of the kushes and stuff. I'm basically using this as the judge against anything new I bring into the garden to stay.

macster

Well done Krome, I've been watching the seed sites for a while and it doesn't come up very often
I'm told the yield is awesome if that's the case you got any idea how much per plant you get?

I've seen it available in mixed bags is it possible to tell blockhead seeds from others?
Macster

G

INCREDIBLE GIFT

INCREDIBLE GIFT

Krome...what a great addition you and your beautiful pics are to ICMag..I really enjoy your thread. If my plants look half as good as yours..I'll be psyched.

Latest posts

Latest posts