What's new

Blockhead and friends

G

FiveSevenZero thanks for stopping by. I'm by no means any scholar of the sciences, just a lover of the herb. That's all. Here's a little update of some pics from yesterday...

First up a couple of blockhead pics. She's filling in nicely. :yummy:

Next up is a full shot of NL/Leopard KushxPure Kush

And a couple of Querkles

G

krome!!

Really nice plants. I'm a newbie but I'm an OLD guy. My regret is I won't live long enuf to grow out all the great strains out there....BUT Blockhead is one I would like to try. I am chopping my two AI's tonight and my two Ices tomorrow or next night.

Nobody told me what a job trimming is!! Sheeeee it but I love these plants!!
\
Obli

G

Kokua, thanks for the kind words. They mean a lot coming from someone with your skills. Obli, congrats on the harvest. It can be a bitter sweet ocassion if you're trimming by yourself. Imigine 40-50 at a time. Yikes! I don't mind one bit though.

Here's a couple of updates from today: currently day 45 of 12/12.

The purps is getting close

G

Blockheads are getting blocky for sure. Probably one more feeding before I start with a flush.

Suge's kush looking good at 25 of 12/12.

G

Here's a couple of shots of my favorite plant in the garden. It's got a few names around my way, but the most common is simple "the white." For me, this is the one that I judge all others by. This one has the high, flavor, potency, looks, everything. The only thing is that it yields like crap. I got it as a clone about 8 years ago from a friend and haven't stopped growing her since. From what I've gathered it was from some seeds called "the triangle". Some friends grew it out and weren't too thrilled and gave a cut to a friend. When he grew it it was the bomb! It's been around in clone ever since. I just bred a suge kush male with it and that will be the first time I've ever tried crossing anything and I'm excited. Enough rambling on with the pics.

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Impressive set of updates and pics, that blockhead is one intense looking bud. Great camera work bud.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi krome

you sure can grow some boom shit

and that unknown strain looks like a tasty and potent pheno

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
the plants look amazing, you certainly have done a very fine job with the gals. Will have to keep an eye out for more of your work to come. You show true skill with dialing in the strains you run, props. Keep up the excellent work and ill be back to check the room out as things progress for you.

G

Thanks for stopping by Dr. Dog, ojd, Neptune, and Dimebag. Your kind words are much appreciated. Just a couple of shots from today to keep this thing moving. Now on day 50 of flowering and they're just starting to get some purpling started. I'll just flush with plain water for the next 10 days or so and things should be just perfect. Hope you enjoy.

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
absolutely amazing, great pics too. I think I will have to find some blockhead to smoke and grow

G

Amazing Blockheads man, I love their silvery sheen. That is a helluva lotta resin on them, look forward to a smoke report as its always talked about as being one of the most potent indicas around. That White Mustang definitely looks like a member of the white family, looks very like some White Widow phenos I have see.

G

BH- thanks for stopping through. You definitely gotta like the blockhead. She's a winner in my book. The white mustang is a chemdawg bx3. It's my first time growing her and I have no complaints as of yet. We'll see when she's all said and done though.

Here's a couple of querkles that seem to be causing a bit of a stir. Looking good so far.

Hope everyone's having a great weekend. Take it easy and irie. :rasta:

Last edited:
N

Neptune

ou have a great camera, and some great strains.. when I get my internet back up I will read a bit more ;)