What's new

Blazeoneup's Recirculating Dwc Construction Tutorial!

W

WeetisPotPie

I agree. Got me off my ass to redesign my whole grow. Not a price saver when you buy quality components but I love have intimate knowledge of how my system runs. Plus I have every part I need for failure. Just finishing my first run in this system and will easily average .8-.9 grams per watt. Thanks Blaze you the man!

Hi, thank you for the amazing tutorial.

I purchased an 'ECOPLUS CHILLER 1/10 HP' for a cooling solution. How would you recommend using it in this system?

Feijao

Hi, thank you for the amazing tutorial.

I purchased an 'ECOPLUS CHILLER 1/10 HP' for a cooling solution. How would you recommend using it in this system?

Depending on the temp of your room the 1/10th should be plenty for 4 buckets. I have always ran my ecoplus chiller at 65 and never had a root problem before.

What size air pump are you going to be using? Lots of air and cold roots really make this system shine.

Krabby, you can take off fan leaves if they're blocking other branches that are trying to reach the top of the canopy. Also, you may need to remove some fan leaves for ventilation. Good air circulation is key with that scrog.

SBudz08

Been building my room forever and just finally jumped into building this system about a week ago. Definitely not chancing it with poking holes in the tubing for the 1/4" barbs. Two 10 packs of the 1/2" to 1/4" tees were $8 shipped. Totally worth it.

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran