What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blatent election fraud thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:good: i suppose it takes a certain kind of courage to just go ahead and put you 2cents in on a topic you clearly have no understanding of...

not a good kind of courage,but there you go!:bigeye:

What does that even mean? I can defend my comments... I actually agree after the election for coming to terms. Do you?

great!

now it looks like i cussed somebody out
when all i did was post a screenshot
and called out obvious lies
Okay. What lies? I supported Trump and now am asking question? I think biden is inadequate to run the country... Your screen shots don't disprove this. Never been a Republican... have said both parties are corrupt. You screen shots of my Trump support doesn't make you right

eugenegreen

herbalist
Veteran
picture.php

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Aww so cute. Grammar isn't a sign of intelligence. Actual intelligent people can read letters and numbers and understand meaning. Cute what you think

nowhere did i doubt your intelligence. i asked, basically, if you were working with English as a second language. reading comprehension...

nowhere did i doubt your intelligence. i asked, basically, if you were working with English as a second language. reading comprehension...

Appreciate the question. No. I usually post from an old android phone which I can not go back and read. And then i try to correct to my detriment...hence the trolling. But I do believe my message is strong. Without answers, the best they got is calling me out on misspelling and grammar without answering questions. Trying to be more careful.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
They are all corrupt. Trump wanted a stand alone bill. easy peasy

does sound easy, huh? ;) getting a clean un-pork laden bill through congress is not going to happen. when legislators of either party see a chance to line "someones" pockets (providing they get cut in) they seem perfectly okay with it. a must-pass bill attracts both the needy & the damn swine jostling for a spot at the trough...:bow:

does sound easy, huh? ;) getting a clean un-pork laden bill through congress is not going to happen. when legislators of either party see a chance to line "someones" pockets (providing they get cut in) they seem perfectly okay with it. a must-pass bill attracts both the needy & the damn swine jostling for a spot at the trough...:bow:
Nope. It isn't as easy as it should be, but makes more sense than the pork bill they are trying to push through. Maybe that is why I support Trump. Make it easy. Quit appeasing the lobbyists. That is crap. Work for us as they are paid to do. All these chatters just want to hate and not see the real issue and blame Trump. He actually has tried to work for us. But the haters will never read information and see that.

Yes, I understand Trump appointed lobbyists, but guess what?... He fought against them and all the system hates him for it.

audiohi

Veteran
Nope. It isn't as easy as it should be, but makes more sense than the pork bill they are trying to push through. Maybe that is why I support Trump. Make it easy. Quit appeasing the lobbyists. That is crap. Work for us as they are paid to do. All these chatters just want to hate and not see the real issue and blame Trump. He actually has tried to work for us. But the haters will never read information and see that.

Yes, I understand Trump appointed lobbyists, but guess what?... He fought against them and all the system hates him for it.

Lol at you believing that trump didn't request that pork. Also, that you think he hasn't signed for them in previous years bills.

attachment.php

Status
Not open for further replies.