What's new

Blatent election fraud thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

audiohi

Veteran
Gee... I wonder if it was trump supporters who blew up the RV in Nashville this morning.

Merry Christmas

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Deleting covid related posts takes some imagination to understand, time to brush up on the TOU’s I reckon

i think that was me...i was high,just saw funny pics,didn't realize it was the speakers corner version...

so stay in school kids,and don't do drugs and moderate!:D

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
......... Don't really think it's a coincidence though that a certain group of people are getting hit or banned from the newest mod........

:bigeye: Maybe a "certain group of people" have been getting away (past tense) with crap for long enough???? :whistling:

redlaser

Veteran
i think that was me...i was high,just saw funny pics,didn't realize it was the speakers corner version...

so stay in school kids,and don't do drugs and moderate!:D

Since it’s a funny picture thread, the covid talk seems out of place, not sure how it would have been controversial otherwise.
Yeah, don’t envy moderators overall, hard to go thru some posts all the way I could imagine

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I doubt it, what would anyone gain from that? I think it was a crazy or possibly a terrorist attack.

terrorists would never give audible warnings & let folks escape. someone suggested Chump supporters, i don't think so. but possible though, if that was first in a series hoping he will declare martial law as a result of the "outbreak of violence" he himself is pushing for.... i just don't see MAGAs as bright enough to both build a workable bomb AND wire up the audio system...:bigeye:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
terrorists would never give audible warnings & let folks escape. someone suggested Chump supporters, i don't think so. but possible though, if that was first in a series hoping he will declare martial law as a result of the "outbreak of violence" he himself is pushing for.... i just don't see MAGAs as bright enough to both build a workable bomb AND wire up the audio system...:bigeye:

unless it was in a monster truck!

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
After posting in the "Speakers Corner" for two years now I have had only one post edited for an insult. Today Tudo gave me my first ever "warning" for posting an "insult". As of now he has not edited that post or removed the "insult". For a straight month on here Tudo spammed these boards daily with Trump propaganda. When Trump lost Tudo cut and ran from this place. Now he's back as a mod and banning all the people who he has a beef with. I expect at this point to be banned in less then a week. Tudo's handing out bans here like Trump is with pardon's.

Tudo is a mod??? HFS...IBDIDS [I'll be dipped in dog shit]

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
so yeah i got banned for a week for apparently equating trump fans with nazis? even though i believe it was in reference to the proud boy wearing the 6 million jews wasnt enough shirt lol. if so, nice admittance lol.

merry xmas

Any chance of a pardon on this one?

mowood3479

Veteran

Ur prejudice knows now bounds.
It’s not that hard to do either...
lots of ex military guys are more than capable

h.h.

Veteran
Ur prejudice knows now bounds.
It’s not that hard to do either...
lots of ex military guys are more than capable

Anybody with an internet connection.

Thinking of updating the alarm system on my truck... ‘If you can hear this message, evacuate now’

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts