What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blatent election fraud thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]what about my clean air to breath you coal rollin truck driving retards?[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] What trucks are running on coal? And memes are funny but not accurate while trying to "burn" LMAO
[/FONT]

Sonofataco

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]what about my clean air to breath you coal rollin truck driving retards?[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] What trucks are running on coal? And memes are funny but not accurate while trying to "burn" LMAO
[/FONT]

I have to agree. Coal rolling might be the most blantent display of "I'm so retarded" that I can think of.

it’s christmas eve,
over 3000 americans are dying... every day

don the fuckface con
has blown up covid relief
because he’s that vindictive

a bill he took no part in
because he has been pouting for weeks
like a fucking manchild

he doesn’t give a fuck

these are the things that matter
to this monster

View Image

Wow! You believe that omnibus package was really relief? Who cares about Trump in this. Let's converse about the bill which only approximately 1.5 billion out of 900 billion goes to Americans and any president wouldn't sign as relief.

it’s christmas eve,
over 3000 americans are dying... every day

don the fuckface con
has blown up covid relief
because he’s that vindictive

a bill he took no part in
because he has been pouting for weeks
like a fucking manchild

he doesn’t give a fuck

these are the things that matter
to this monster

View Image

And You could be not be more wrong... Trump has asked Congress for independent stimulus checks since July without any attachments...He couldn't have been more clear while the house and senate refused. But always blame Trump. That is your go to.

Amynamous

So, again...do we agree the "stimulus" package is a bipartisan pork filled bunch of crap? Or do you think $600 is "significant" amount for Americans per Pelosi while sending billions overseas? That was my question that turned into ... grammar Nazi crap. Can there be a conversation?

I am not a Nancy supporter, but she literally has been trying to put more money into American’s pockets since summer. Both Mnunchkin and Powell have strongly supported more stimulus as well. It is Mitch McConnell and the trumpublicans who have been against more support to Americans, but they sure want to give billions to companies, big and small. And as for sending billions overseas, that shit is bipartisan, and has been for a long time.

I am not a Nancy supporter, but she literally has been trying to put more money into American’s pockets since summer. Both Mnunchkin and Powell have strongly supported more stimulus as well. It is Mitch McConnell and the trumpublicans who have been against more support to Americans, but they sure want to give billions to companies, big and small. And as for sending billions overseas, that shit is bipartisan, and has been for a long time.
That is fine if you believe that. Have you seen the crap in this bill? It is absurd on all fronts. Hate Trump if you want but he has asked for a single no strings attached stimulus for Americans. And that is why he opposes. I understand but Pelosi only works for her lobbyists...not for us. As do most of congress. They are all corrupt. Trump wanted a stand alone bill. easy peasy

Amynamous

That is fine if you believe that. Have you seen the crap in this bill? It is absurd on all fronts. Hate Trump if you want but he has asked for a single no strings attached stimulus for Americans. And that is why he opposes. I understand but Pelosi only works for her lobbyists...not for us. As do most of congress. They are all corrupt. Trump wanted a stand alone bill. easy peasy

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/stimulus-check-2000-dollar-direct-payments-democrats/

EZPZ

Not sure if you remember John McCain during the Bush Jr years commented about the energy bill that Cheney was pushing. McCain nicknamed it the “LEAVE NO LOBBYIST BEHIND ACT” because the republicans, who controlled the presidency, House and Senate packed that bill with so much pork that had NOTHING to do with energy policy.
The dems do it too, but they don’t pretend to be fiscally conservative.

h.h.

Veteran

Trump was absent. Besides it was it was merged with next years budget. It wasn’t just a stimulus Bill.

Republicans suck and are just as corrupt as democrats. That is why I support something out of the corrupt system, and new people that understand us. No matter what party. Hating Trump is fine. But it has exposed the deep corruption of the both parts of our Congress. Let's do better. Let's get better people in office. Let's ban lobbyists. I keep telling y'all I am not a Trumper. BUT I do agree with exposing the obvious corruption while supporting American ideas and family and work ethic.

med4u

Veteran
So, again...do we agree the "stimulus" package is a bipartisan pork filled bunch of crap? Or do you think $600 is "significant" amount for Americans per Pelosi while sending billions overseas? That was my question that turned into ... grammar Nazi crap. Can there be a conversation?

Easy fix..pelosi.carves 400 billion of fat off ...and change the $600 to $2000
Everyone wins except lobbyist and special interest
They all get a lump of coal

Easy fix..pelosi.carves 400 billion of fat off ...and change the $600 to $2000
Everyone wins except lobbyist and special interest
They all get a lump of coal
Nope! Trash the crap omnibus and do a straight stimulus bill. America 1st! Thank y'all for the discourse instead of attacks tonight. This is actually a good conversation.

eugenegreen

herbalist
Veteran
Republicans suck and are just as corrupt as democrats. That is why I support something out of the corrupt system, and new people that understand us. No matter what party. Hating Trump is fine. But it has exposed the deep corruption of the both parts of our Congress. Let's do better. Let's get better people in office. Let's ban lobbyists. I keep telling y'all I am not a Trumper. BUT I do agree with exposing the obvious corruption while supporting American ideas and family and work ethic.

xxxxxxxxxx

Last edited by a moderator:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:good: i suppose it takes a certain kind of courage to just go ahead and put your 2cents in on a topic you clearly have no understanding of...

not a good kind of courage,but there you go!:bigeye:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.