Blatent election fraud thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Is that the best ya got?
Lame, lame, lame... making fun of someone's grammar/ spelling due to having zero honest discussion points of your own.

Way to continue steering the boards toward a wider divide there fishy. Are you a russian plant? A bot?
Oh, a moderator aye? pfft.

he's not an actual member...banned is banned,you don't get to change user names and come back...

once again feel free to man up and complain to management if you don't like it...

plus,he's admitted he didn't bother to vote so who really cares what his ill informed,poorly spelled post are about?

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You might actually be successful in your endeavor to subvert the will of the people
And seat an unelected,illegitimate president.You might not.
But why aren't Trump's supporters rioting and burning down Cities ?
You guy's ALL said the violent riot's were by Trump supporters disguised as antifa and blm you said it.
So why arent they burning ?
Tell ya what if and when Trump supporters take to the streets you'll know it

ummm,because they're basically loudmouth pussies? just a guess:D

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nope, because Trump supporters don't loot and riot when things don't go are way.
i dunno man,that's kind of a one dimensional view of what blm is really about...but i agree about the rioting in looting to some degree but also understand that they kinda have a right to be pissed...but it doesn't help in the long run...

and guess what woke white folks? you don't really get it,you can't...awesome for you to support blm,but mostly you should just shut up and listen respectfully and help when asked...it seems like most of the protest gone wrong there was mostly a bunch of the dumbass woke white people...

he's not an actual member...banned is banned,you don't get to change user names and come back...

once again feel free to man up and complain to management if you don't like it...

plus,he's admitted he didn't bother to vote so who really cares what his ill informed,poorly spelled post are about?

From the amount of time you spend replying to or about me coupled with the fact you're following me around from thread to thread as well as taunting me through visitor messages. I'd say you do , you care,maybe just a bit too much.
:comfort:

The dims kept pressuring President Trump to crack down on foriegn election interference. So he did (Gawd I hope this isn't fake news):

https://www.distributednews.com/474016.html

Unleash the Kraken!

It's real. Sydney Powell said that phrase to Sean Hannity
vowed to expose the people behind the corruption and fraud.
one of the top lawyers in the country.
Funny thing is , I don't even think she likes Trump but she loves justice

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
From the amount of time you spend replying to or about me coupled with the fact you're following me around from thread to thread as well as taunting me through visitor messages. I'd say you do , you care,maybe just a bit too much.
:comfort:
i work at home stuffing envelopes,i have oodles of free time...

White Beard

I don't remember addressing you, oh yeah I didn't but seeing as you very rudely interupted me I gotta ask.
...what, were you still typing when he responded? “INTERRUPTED YOU”? You must be new to online conversation...it’s been like this for at least 30 years

So , by BETRAYING an utter lack of knowledge
wouldn't that mean I was in fact, logical.
damn, you pull yourself apart before we can even get to you: *no*...” BETRAYING an utter lack of knowledge” means you couldn’t hide your lack of knowledge if you tried, as your failed attempt to turn tables on Unc displays so plainly...add logic, rhetoric, and online communication to civics, American government, logic, and current events and the other things you’ve betrayed no knowledge of. Angry insults, though - you’ve got that down!

You seem like someone who knows a thing or 2 about incompetence, I'll give ya that.
Lots of daily exposure to examples of incompetence will do that. An occupational hazard for mods.

Here’s your obligatory reminder that you’re posting IN A PUBLIC FORUM...lest you imagine I’m “interrupting” you, too.

Have a nice night

Cannavore

Veteran
But why aren't Trump's supporters rioting and burning down Cities ?
give it some time, they may not be "burning down cities" which by the way, zero cities have been burned down in 2020, but as i've predicted for months, none of you cucks are going to accept the results, most of you will eventually go full fash due to the fake news you all consume, and we may eventually have a problem on our hands out of sheer stupidity.

You guy's ALL said the violent riot's were by Trump supporters disguised as antifa and blm you said it.
So why arent they burning ?
this is so stupid it almost hurts me to even reply to this.

it's pretty known at this point that white supremacists have been caught attempting to accelerate violence and sow discord amongst the BLM protests so the average person views it unfavorable, for one proven example the guy smashing up the AutoZone in MN during the early days of the Floyd protests was a dishonest actor whom the local PD called a white supremacist.

if the entire goal of infiltrating the protest movements was to discredit them, why would trump supporters openly do so? would it not discredit them also lmao?

also you're clearly someone who previously posted here and now on a burner account. GWB is that you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts