What's new

Blatent election fraud thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
all of those affidavits (to date) have already been ruled out as hearsay. no matter how many times chumps geeks squat, shit, and scream "here is more proof!" judges are gonna toss it. when your lawyers quit, they know they have exactly nothing. but you keep right on squawking. i love the desperation in your voice...:biglaugh:

Haaaaaaaaaaa you don't know how affidavits work.its sworn testimony.nothings been ruled out.getting nervous eh ? Know that scumbag joe and the dims been rigging an election.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Haaaaaaaaaaa you don't know how affidavits work.its sworn testimony.nothings been ruled out.getting nervous eh ? Know that scumbag joe and the dims been rigging an election.

once again betraying your utter lack of knowledge...not nervous at all,rudi is in charge so it will be a giant,comical clusterfuck...not that the whole thing hasn't been a mess of wildly incompetent nonsense so far...

but keep trying,it's really funny!

Cannavore

Veteran

lying under affidavit is not a crime, which is why theyre signing affidavits instead of testifying under oath... because they'd be committing perjury if they did so lol. hearsay = you got piss all. it's over. time to cope.

Amynamous

Attachments

• 6A0F39F8-D88A-4F1E-BD23-047251312791.jpeg
    6A0F39F8-D88A-4F1E-BD23-047251312791.jpeg
    12 KB · Views: 16

Cannavore

Veteran
"A new book by one of the nation’s foremost civil liberties lawyers powerfully describes how America’s constitutional checks and balances are being pushed to the brink by a president who is consciously following Adolf Hitler’s extremist propaganda and policy template from the early 1930s—when the Nazis took power in Germany."

https://www.commondreams.org/views/...ways-trump-copying-hitlers-early-rhetoric-and

Leading Civil Rights Lawyer Shows 20 Ways Trump Is Copying Hitler’s Early Rhetoric and Policies

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
"A new book by one of the nation’s foremost civil liberties lawyers powerfully describes how America’s constitutional checks and balances are being pushed to the brink by a president who is consciously following Adolf Hitler’s extremist propaganda and policy template from the early 1930s—when the Nazis took power in Germany."

https://www.commondreams.org/views/...ways-trump-copying-hitlers-early-rhetoric-and

Leading Civil Rights Lawyer Shows 20 Ways Trump Is Copying Hitler’s Early Rhetoric and Policies
If he had the ideology and drive and wasn't a fat, lazy fuck, he could have been really, really popular. Like 100 million votes popular.

Oh, and then there's this.

Stop the Steal's massive disinformation campaign connected to Roger Stone
https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/13/business/stop-the-steal-disinformation-campaign-invs/index.html

lying under affidavit is not a crime, which is why theyre signing affidavits instead of testifying under oath... because they'd be committing perjury if they did so lol. hearsay = you got piss all. it's over. time to cope.

I honestly don't know how you get through a day so blissfully unaware
Just saying whatever pop's into your head no reguard for fact's or truth.

Cannavore

Veteran
it's not a requirement to be under oath when signing an affidavit. this applies to the retard postal worker who recanted his story about fraudulent votes as well.

https://www.legalnature.com/guides/what-you-need-to-know-about-using-affidavits

"Saying something that is not true in an affidavit is technically a violation of the law and you can be fined or even imprisoned for committing perjury. It is just like lying on the stand in a court proceeding.

“Perjury” is a legal term that essentially means that you have lied under oath. Being truthful to the court is vital, even when you are in communication via an affidavit instead of in person. Many affidavits assert that they are signed under penalty of perjury, but this may not be a required statement."

once again betraying your utter lack of knowledge...not nervous at all,rudi is in charge so it will be a giant,comical clusterfuck...not that the whole thing hasn't been a mess of wildly incompetent nonsense so far...

but keep trying,it's really funny!

I don't remember addressing you, oh yeah I didn't but seeing as you very rudely interupted me I gotta ask.

So , by BETRAYING an utter lack of knowledge
wouldn't that mean I was in fact, logical.
You seem like someone who knows a thing or 2 about incompetence, I'll give ya that.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't remember addressing you, oh yeah I didn't but seeing as you very rudely interupted me I gotta ask.

So , by BETRAYING an utter lack of knowledge
wouldn't that mean I was in fact, logical.
You seem like someone who knows a thing or 2 about incompetence, I'll give ya that.
no:D

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

Just been watching cspan covering the mini mega march.

The speakers are all crying"stop the steal"..."we won't stand for it"...."it is not fair"....

oh oh, and this one...."we wont let the msm dictate who is president, the voters will".....buahahahahahaha, the fools, the voters have.

Biden in a landslide, ay? buahahahahaha

minds_I

Status
Not open for further replies.