What's new

Black Ra1n's Grow Journal ~2009~

radvancan

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi bro !!!
Very interisting pics. I love your pics..
Full thick collors and trichoms. Very nice and best work for me !!!

Hey man, finally made it over, got ya tagged.
Hey, I do not know exactly what do you think? Think seeds ?
:wave:

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Toob, thanks man, keep an eye on OGA test strains.

Tonatiuh, I may just have some bo-bo beans. The last one I cropped had a few on the main stalk calyxes. May be a freebie in the social group.

radvancan, thanks man, what language do you speak? Your english is getting pretty good.

Snapped a quick bo-bo shot, grown in coco, week 2 of the flush.
picture.php

More to come, loving this new forum format.

radvancan

ICMag Donor
Veteran
radvancan, thanks man, what language do you speak? Your english is getting pretty good.
Hi and thanks,
this site is very good learning English language !!!
My speak language is Slovak and Czech. I was born in Slovakia, and now live in Czech.
These two countries were joined by 92 and then divided. It is a old Czechoslovakia....:kos:

Last edited:

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
bro,that bobo is a photogenic plant for sure...i think that baby is potm material no doubt...keep on with the bomb ace skillz man,ur killin it yo.peace-T-

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
abirdintheair, thanks man, we can't wait either.

radvancan, ah okay I see, glad your aboard.

Tonatiuh, thanks bro, lets hope the offspring is as nice, it will sell itself.

I took a few more PC shots, they're at the back of my room so I had to grab one and snap a couple.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Frosty Frosty bro

Looks great, obviously you gonna screen that trim on this one

DonChron

so many strains developed these days,,i have some catching up to do

M39 looks extremely potent...have you ever burned the tangerine down before?

know anything of the heritage?

thatguy

Fuckin WOW! Sham WOW!!!

Damn, man, those are absolutely beautiful!!! Got me droolin, can't wait to try 'em out!

Dude, I didn't even know about elan snowboards till I googled ELAN to make sure I was right about it being a Lotus! LOL

All the best,
TG

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Dr Dog, yeah I plan on trying your method.

DonChron, yes the 39 is pretty good. Tangerine is by willy jack ... it's chronic x cali o ... the chronic pheno kicks ass, the cali o dom smells awesome, but don't pack much of a punch.

thatguy, lol ... never heard of elan snowboards either man... got a new group for you to listen to, it's a local band, it's up on the server in the 7th folder name is Fathom Ties ...

A little update... thought I would take a room pic.
picture.php

Male Orange D x Sour D
picture.php

Pollen Chuck
picture.php

Crash Test
picture.php

Ecsd x StD
picture.php

Can anyone get the drag in photo to work? If you look at the link it says album and should say picture in the code... also it puts link tags instead of img tags... uGGG

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
some tasty looking plants there bro

I miss having an ecsd in my garden

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Dr Dog, I like her too, hope that orange d x sour d is a keeper too.

thatguy, thanks man, gotta love the cold temps.

Well the chucks get the snip tonight, 39 isn't too far behind. Popped some mazar's and I found one m39 seed in some outdoor my buddy donated to me, so I threw that under some paper towel too.

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Woooo, some bomb ass shit youve got there dude. Lookin good as all hell sooo much resin too. Keep up the great work my man :joint:

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
Hey BR, ur girls look AMAZING man!!!Truly stellar frost on the PC & CT!!!Are they in coco too??Keep it up man, Ill be lookin forward to harvest shots...and thanx for the beans, by the way!!!!Thank TML too, if u talk to him!!Peace

- Z

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Prof Sublime, thanks man, getting hyped for the strains that are in flower now.

ZeusOGrefugee, thanks bro, can't wait to see what you all do with those beans.

Well chopped those two chucks. Damn they were strong, almost choke you when your trimming it up. I can see why you got so much kiff off your trimmings Dog, damn these things are sticky.

picture.php

Mazar's are potted, that 39 seed was out and ready too. Next is to start cropping seeds off the plants in the 150. Got some ecsd x std f2's, some mumbles v2 and some bo-bo d's.

thatguy

That PC is lookin amazing still! I can see what you're talkin about that kiff makin capabilities of the PC, even with the small pic!

BTW, my dumbass only realized that last email you sent me a couple of days ago :redface: My girl's gonna check for them later on today.

Sure hope they're there!:canabis:

All the best,
TG

Toob

congrats on healthy harvests! nice pull on all those dank seeds! you hosers up north know what your doin! haha Beautiful grow thanks for sharin it w/ the community. keep it up

FreezerBoy

Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training
Veteran
"I hate you! I hate your car that's always clean, your clothes that are always white, and your hair that's always curly! I hate you, I hate you, I hate you!" Prof. Fate to the Great Leslie.

OK, Not really. You multi strain growers make me jealous. I envy your beautiful, beautiful buds. Good show. Pip pip and all that jazz.

Latest posts

Latest posts