Black Ra1n's Grow Journal ~2009~

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
happy new year. glad i found the new thread.... be watchin as always BR

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Mr GreenJeans, thanks man the colder night temps are giving them some gorgeous coloring.

SirSmokalot, welcome aboard bro.

The zombies and one sour puss have been cloned and thrown in the room. Still no sex on the orange d x sour d yet. The single white rainbow is looking nice. I took all my plants our and gave the room a good cleaning.

Here's a nug of what I'm puff'n on, some bo-bo.

Slightly sprained my thumb yesterday while out on my sled. Some dumb ass decided to take a bridge out and I didn't notice till it was too late. Luckily I was going fast enough to clear the ditch but slammed into the other side and my thumb suffered from the impact. After puff'n on some bo-bo the pain left, too bad the wife don't agree with smoking 24/7 lol, guess I'll have to rely on synthetic pain reliever today. Snowing again, lets see what I can break today.
:violin: :muahaha:

thatguy

Sounds DAMN painful, man! I've sprained digits before, and I sure don't envy you!

Have fun on the sled, and good luck!!!

All the best,
TG

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
LOL

That be your typin thumb eh?

Gonna have to trade in your sled for an Elan, to keep you alive

Told you those fisherman are getting pissed with you, you wippersnapper!

damakkus

West Coast ICer
Damn that ride sounded fun except for the part "The bridge is out"

Glad the bo-bo took care of the pain.

GROW UNITED

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
thatguy, thanks bro, all is fine now.

Dr Dog, lol, yeah it probably was them. I went whipping past them again yesterday, gave them a nice wave on my way by.

ZeusOGrefugee, you'll have a lil taste of her in the zombies.

damakkus, yeah man it was a shocker. My buddy has a chronic back pain, I gave him some bo-bo said it took it away instantly.

Well we had one hell of a snow storm over the past few days, knocked my net out. Needless to say it's been a pretty boring few days without my ic fix. I'll take a few shots tonight, Pc's are turning a nice purple and are encrusted with resin, won't be long and they'll be visited by mr fiskar.

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Well finally I got my net fixed... have a bunch of pics. So far I see 3 zombie females and 1 male. The one sour puss I have looks male, so I'll be keeping him.

Pollen Chuck
picture.php

thatguy

DR, only Elan I knew of till I googled it was the Lotus. I assume you're talking about the snowboards, though? The Lotus Elan isn't fast enough to be dangerous! LOL

Beautiful as always, BR!

All the best,
TG

thatguy

HA! Never even knew of that! LOL that's OLD school lookin1

All the best,
TG

PS- you figure out how to post in social group discussions yet? I can't.

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
LOL ah brings back memories... burnt a bunch of those in my days.
elan_small.jpg

Dr Dog, thanks bro... countdown is on.

ZeusOGrefugee, they are still working on the pic posting, we used html code to post pics, Dog showed me how.

GMT, thanks man, the more the merrier... I'll be checking yours as well.

Prof Sublime, glad to see ya popped in man, thanks for the comments.

thatguy, never heard of elan snowboards... the elan was a relic of a sled lmfao, but fun none the less.

Well lets try to post up some more pics...

Pollen Chucks...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Bo-Bo
picture.php

picture.php

damakkus

West Coast ICer
Dude, both the PC and the bo-bo have me drooling over here.

Just fantastic work my friend.

GROW UNITED

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
damakkus, thanks bro, always nice to see ya stop by.

Flush night on the tube grow, things are looking great. I'm about 5 weeks in now and they are not going to outgrow the space which I was worried about. I took these pics in the room, the color is off a bit, but not bad, tried a new flash setting on the camera.
Crash Test
picture.php

Ecsd x StD
picture.php

Bo-Bo
picture.php

Tangerine
picture.php

Here's a shot of a coco M39, on the flush.... great colors.
picture.php

Orange Diesel x Sour Diesel
picture.php

Zombie Virus
picture.php

picture.php

White Rainbow
picture.php

Sour puss's took the transplant nice, have another inch or so of growth. They'll be ready next week for a few clones, then into the flower room.

Toob

awsome strains, ive never tried any of them haha but i sure would like to based on those pics! im def on board for 09 good luck with the sourpuss

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
WOOOOOHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gawsh man thats the mf spread right there yo.sheesh :jawdrop: :picks up jaw:
all them ladies look fantastic bro.will be an awesome look around here when the are dryin ... jayum ;)
cant even pic a favorite.

you just made me so happy i dropped them pc's bro.
now if i could get me some of that bobo i be in there...im sure it will get at me someday...patients T ,patients LOLOL...
peace-T-

Last edited: