What's new

Black Ra1n's Grow Journal ~2009~

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lets hope so...hehehe i know there a little leafy but so is the mom..i know it is not a desirable trait,but aslong as there are trichs on it it wil be no waste....nhow i think all of them pix are looking marvelous !!

Haven't been by in a while and wow did I miss a lot of gorgeous shots!!
this one for example..
picture.php

Looks tasteeee :canabis:
Mucho :respect:
Back to :lurk:
Laterz, Low
PS: good to see OGA pumping out more strains :yes:
as soon as i've got room and more € i'll be picking up some more of those beans!!

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
br those pcs are lookin great. lookslike u got all 3 phenos huh!!?? Zombie V looks great as well, I cant wait to try her out one of these days...Take care and keep up the great work, peace

- Z

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Its been along time since I came thru here B/R.. My bad dude.. I can see things are looking good as ever as always.. That hash looks great, and Bo Bo is always a pleaser.. Which pheno did you pick for the PC, grape sounds like a yummy one... Keep up the great work as always brotha and Ill be around... :rasta:

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
oh i been missin the updates here
talked to dog on that... thanks!!!
have fun up at Dogs
and enjoy the PC tokage!

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Che, thanks bro, it took me a while to find her. During my quest I've discovered that all the pc pheno's are amazing. I simply prefer that one pheno cause it's more diesel dom.

Dr Dog, yeah and the wife haha.

Core, bro there's not a thing wrong with that cross, you did an amazing job!!!

MRBIg$, I took a shot for ya.... yeah I think bo-bo is going to be loved.

High Lowlander, thanks for the continuous support!

ZeusOGrefugee, yeah 3 pheno's, all great in their own ways.

Prof Sublime, the pheno I choose was the diesel dom.... not as grape in taste as the other two, but big dense, trich covered buds, they almost look moldy that's how covered they are.

SirSmokalot, hey bro, oga smoke out was awesome....

Well speaking of the smoke out.... trip was sweet. Dog's new grow pad is like walking into a candy store.... veg room is like a doctors office, but hell it goes with the name eh. I can't wait to see that place rocking zombies. Met up with a few others.... Niagara Seed bank, thanks for the kings kush! checked out the glass at High Times..... Met Marco from Treating Yourself, thanks for the afghan x bullrider mang. Big thanks to Dog and his for putting up the mrs's and I. Seems I owe the wife a romantic getaway this winter cause we mostly talked business lol, I said I owed her big!!! Smoke out was legend! Met some kewl cats, Che popped in, just around the time that I lost feeling in my face lmfao, we had just had a Zombie cannon mixed with some hash I believe, then came out the afghan x bullrider that Marco gifted, then Che rolled up some of his zombie and some c99. Just a bit before that I could swear my face was melting..... good times, good times.

Here's some shots, I figured it was time to post some. Been so busy guys and gals. Been clearing stock out of the rooms to make room for new projects. Zombies have been taking off~!

Bo-Bo, this round got fish emulsion and bio worm.
picture.php

Zombie
picture.php

Romulan
picture.php

Have a great week-end!

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lookingreat BR i had all three phenos too bro,i kept the grapey one because i didnt have anything in the grow that smelled so grapey...ever...
as always bro lookin bomb,maybe ill finaly get a shot at that bobo when the f2 project gets done...ill be on the lookout for them fasheezy.
peace-T-

MRBIg$

What the f*** you mean 350$ a oz
Veteran
Sup BR looking good in here just love it when your face melts and hits the floor nothing like a good hard hitting stone with your Friends just got a few going myself sour diesel ibl f2 i made last grow some Nirvanas master Kush and a few of my Owen crosses sour diesel ibl x snowdog bx1 f1,chemdog bx2 x AK-47 f1, and sour diesel ibl x AK-47 f1 will start a thread in the AAA reservoir seeds forum soon keep up the good work peace brotha:respect::wave:

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Tonatiuh, yeah I like the grape one as well. The dad I've used for crossing is grape smelling. You'll be on the list for bo-bo testing bro.

Smoking Moose, thanks man.

Dr Dog, thanks bro.

Prof Sublime, yup great time!

MRBIg$, some interesting cross's man.... I love my diesel too.

greents, Bo-bo: The cross was made by Scrappy and consists of Bog Medley plant circa' 2004 x Rainbow#4 (swan song seeds) which is Hawaiian Afghani x Sour Bubble.

Woo hoo, gotta love this time of year friends, well at least if your in my line of work. I've decided to take most of the winter off (with the exception of some side jobs) to work on projects. I have plenty of work today, 10 bo-bo's to come down, 2 lifesavers and a lonely m39. Took down a Zombie yesterday, turned all purple from the temps and smelled of pure fuel. I'll try to keep this thread more active throughout the winter.... bring on the snow mofo, the sled is ready to go!!!

I'll post pic later.

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
B/R-right on bro,i been fiendin to get my hands on some BO BO ill love to freak her for you bro,just let me know.
peace-T-

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Well did lots of work today, clipped, cleaned and finally hooked up separate controllers for my two vortex's. Tossed a bunch of puss's and chucks in the room.

Orange D x Sour D
picture.php

M39
picture.php

Lifesaver
picture.php

Bo-Bo
picture.php

Bo-Bo harvest on the new dryer.
picture.php

Take care all.

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Dr Dog, thanks bro, 20 bucks at Giant Tiger.

esbe, thanks for popping in bro.

Brrrrrr, it's a cold one. Time to winterize the rooms soon. Going with some compressed Styrofoam for the floor and maybe some pink in the walls. Boy they don't make panda like they use too. I remember it being much thicker, it's been a year and it's so degraded from the lights that if you touch it too hard you make a hole, luckily I still have half a roll to start over again.

Have a good one! Dry bud shots to come... Zombie has a nice purple hue to em.

Latest posts

Latest posts