What's new

Black Ra1n's Grow Journal ~2009~

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
Brain
Howzit brother..?? Man the bobo is looking as frosty as my last Bday cake.. Also love the PC as i do the sour puss.. good hybrids brother.. ill bbl peace..

sack

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
:yeahthats Serious work being put in...
The Pollen Chuck and the ECSSD both have me GAh-GAh over here...
beautiful specimens!

sackoweed

Veteran
yea i believe after the move and such i will get me some pollen chuck she looks friggn dank and i gotta have dank.. What is the flower time?? I might have missed that in the beginning.. bbl peace..

sack

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
YwouldntI, that's for sure man. I love to have a few different kinds to go through.

trichosaurus, thanks for the praise man.

sackoweed, yeah she's a great one. I let mine go 65, nice stone.

MeltingPOT, thanks man!

Dr Dog, thanks bro, it's awesome to impress such a great friend.

SirSmokalot, thanks!

High Lowlander, yeah it's a great one man. Too bad the f2's didn't pan out, one of the most finicky strains I've ever grown.... a true elite in my book.

Damn what a summer.... well at least here it's unpredictable, one week it's cold, next it's unbearable. I've been so busy trying to get these last seed runs done before I leave for holidays.

On the OGA front news.... M-40, Raptor and the Joe Beta Mom project beans are ready for testing. I started a bunch of romulan in search for a worthy dad, for the Rogan Project. I'm awaiting some killer sativa beans from a great friend south of the border. This Sativa will be our first, and It may take a few tries to get this one down. This is the strain that we have the name contest for on our site. We're striving for a ten week 75% sativa, with above average yield. I've worked a few sativa cross's in the past, some of which a few people have, but I don't think anyone has grown them out yet.... they are Donkey Chong and Moroccan Daize.

On with some shots... here's the pc mom I flowered out, this is a side bud that has toppled over.
picture.php

Bo-bo
picture.php

M39 with a few seeds.
picture.php

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
getting excited for the projects

i bought the light(s) i said i was lookin 4
4k future brotha. super stoked SSA

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sorry for not tagging in regularly...but i'm around....great set of pics last update !!

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
Hey yBR..been too long man...your girls look amazing and the new projects sound awesome...im finally back in action so i should be around more...forgive my yabsence!!! peace bro...

- Z

hazy

Veteran
Good luck on the upcoming Sativa project.
Here it's been kind of a cool summer. We hardly had any days over 115 f this year. the other day the TV said it was 109 but the sign downtown said 117.
Mostly not even 110 though. We had lots of days in the 90s so those feel like fall. One day it was only about 90 f. Had goose bumps. Brrrr.
Only about 3 inches of rain this year so far too. Good thing I grow indoors.lol
I'm going back in your thread so I can be hip to what these betas ~ raptor and m40 and Joe beta mom are all about.

MRBIg$

What the f*** you mean 350$ a oz
Veteran
Hey BR sup brotha just stopping buy to see how things are growing over here glad to here bobo gets to see the world i hope she makes to my part of the woods great job brotha peace:respect::bongsmi::wave:

M

moses224

fyi HAVE morrocan and donkey chong vegging....will give them 0 days then flip. ill update with photos when I can they are just seedlings now....

damakkus

West Coast ICer
Black Ra1n, just wanted to stop in and say hey while I have the chance.

Hopefully I will have more time to see whats been going on later.

GROW UNITED

sackoweed

Veteran
I really have admired the boBO
But this here is a looker for sure.. great work..
picture.php

peace.

sack

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
SirSmokalot, package soon bro.

Core, thanks bro!

ZeusOGrefugee, things are pretty busy man, thanks for stopping by.

moses224, getting there man.

hazy, sativa project to start this winter. It's been a wet summer here.

MRBIg$, yup next year is the year of bobo.

moses224, good to hear, there's a few floating around. The wife is really interested in donkey chong as she named that one.

damakkus, great to see you bro.

sackoweed, thanks man.

Okay so the pc's are just about done. I have now found the keeper I've been searching for. There's 3 phenos... one is indica dom and smells of diesel, the second is grape smelling and the third is a mix of both.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Zombie
picture.php

Bo-bo .... f2 project to start soon!!!
picture.php

Che

Veteran
My oh my, everything is looking so frosty in here BR! Your keeper PC is a real beauty!