What's new

Black Lives Matter "protest" lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I am white. Not scared at all. I assume when they say kill whitey they are not talking about some random hippy and that they are referring to the cooperate establishment.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Dangerous to assume when its peoples lives at stake. Still I have no problem with you testing your theory out. Go and try it

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I saw an elderly black man dressed like a cowboy recently. Big belt buckle and all. Seemed out of place as you do not see many cowboys here. Let alone black ones. I really kinda wanted to tell him I used to have 13 years dreadlocks growing past my ass. But was not sure if he would see the irony.

Nannymouse

Klompen, i was going to say that women's brains are less heavy than men's, on average, so that would certainly debunk the 'larger is smarter' statements. But, i didn't cuz, now that would just be snarky and maybe it's already been said.(I did skip a few dozen pages)But, from what i've read, so far, the comment would fit right in, ha.

Gry, thanks. I swear that i've done it all, but 'all' covers a lot of territory! Hey, really small town, and not many gals stayed in town that weren't saddled with a few kids. Everyone knew that i liked to work. Maybe i came by it naturally, my Dad was one of those 'Jack of all trades' kinda guys, but he was pretty good at most of it.

Way back in the 60's, my uncle said that if he took me back to the middle east where he worked, I'd likely be stolen and sold at the village market and that little toe headed girls would bring about five thousand dollars, at the time.

The roman slavery was mentioned as to how my mt dna was found in southern England, possibly. Mouse has spent years studying genetics.

People's skin color doesn't make Mouse think any less of anyone. Ignorance isn't even a problem, as long as a person is attempting to climb above it and not trying to stay fixed in it.

Last edited:

bigtacofarmer

Veteran

Attachments

• 118771680_10158095890519145_6333243698010968034_n.jpg
    118771680_10158095890519145_6333243698010968034_n.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 9

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There's def bad people mixed in with BLM. I've seen some of them do bad things to people that aren't doing what they want. These people support there cause but making people raise there arms just drives those supporters away. Most people don't like being forced. Violence of any kind wont work.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I think of blm as a concept. Like antifa.

Anytime people get together to do something right. It attracts crap.

Same thing happens if you throw a great party one year. Year 2 is usually a proper hootenanny and by year 3 a bunch of darylyxk losers that cannot figure out how to have their own fun start showing up.

BLM is just 3 words. Not people. The people out protesting are all different. Some are great people. Some are crap.

Veggia farmer

- Don't you think its kind of ODD - that we don't hear so much about the Muslim slave trade today - even though its still going on? - Hmmm - must be because a whole religion of over one and a half billion people still believe in it - since it is written in the Koran to be accepted - and practiced because Mohammed was a SLAVER - and slavery is one of the basic tenant's of Islam -

- We see all of these statues of white slavers being removed and thrown down by activists - but not any Koran burning at all because of slavery - nor anything much about that in the media - DOUBLE STANDARDS - yet again -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIjPPRf0YZk
Islam's Dark History of Slavery (Whitewashed and Forgotten)

View Image

View Image

I dont what to say about it, you know? It very ODD indeed.

The thing about IQ that I cant swallow properly has nothing to do with politcal correctness. Its that we cant figure an IQ on a GENOtype. Its all PHENOtype. If not can somebody explain me wrong? And I dont believe IQ is something thats constant. The brain is a "muscle" we can train it to have a better memory and many other stuff to. But on the otherhand some GENOtypes have better possibilities, of course. Asians may be smarter than me, but I might have a higher chance in tolerating lactose!

Thanks for the links BTW!

CaptainDankness

A few posts ago discussed how people from Africa had better ships and took Europeans as slaves.

Northern Africans are not black Africans and yes they were very advanced in the pyramid building days. If black Africans had better ships that's new to me, pretty sure the Egyptians enslaved them too, they're doing that today in Libya.

CaptainDankness

I am white. Not scared at all. I assume when they say kill whitey they are not talking about some random hippy and that they are referring to the cooperate establishment.

When they talk about taking whitey's houses they are referring to you and me.... They also killed a little white boy and praised it, not exactly just targeting corporate establishments with the whole, kill whitey thing...

imiubu

BLM is intentionally divisive.
I care not the color of a persons skin.

I care only about how people behave.

How one treats others, does MATTER.

Cannavore

Veteran
When they talk about taking whitey's houses they are referring to you and me....
when people say stuff like this it says more about your own mindset than anything else.

They also killed a little white boy and praised it, not exactly just targeting corporate establishments with the whole, kill whitey thing...
https://www.kmov.com/north-carolina...cle_91d82f29-4bb6-5f7c-b8b7-526d4a40040b.html

so because the guy was black that means he killed the kid in the name of BLM?

lmao jesus christ

Klompen

Slavery was a world wide practice. its not american or arab, it was done by every single army in history, from the ancient romans to the cartheginians, alexander the great, julius ceasar to the venetians and even the African tribes them selves. every so called civilised nation in history practised slavery. Ceasar writes of enslaving millions of germans and gauls. Sulla enclaved hundreds of thousands more in the east, gaius marius did the same, it was considered the Devine right of the conqueror to take the defeated peoples into slavery, if he had the strength to do it. Roman armies were followed by slave traders who would buy up whole tribes of the surviving woman and children after a battle or at the end of a campaign. the gauls and germans themselves held slaves. some greeks would sell themselves into slavery in a romans house in the hope of becoming a citizen once they buy them selves free or finish the terms of their slavery. battle slaves had no hope of freedom.

Not all cultures practiced slavery, but yes it was somewhat normalized through early history. No one took it to the extreme that Muslim colonizers did though. I bet if you took every other slave trader in history and added up all the people they've traded it would pale next to the medieval Arab slave trade. Most slavery in history had been a consequence of war before that, but the Arabs industrialized it. This was especially true in India. In one campaign they killed over 20 million people and took 5 million slaves. That was early on and it got a lot worse. One Arab historian bragged in a letter that Arabs had slaughtered 400 million Hindus and enslaved at least as many more. Not many people really understand how bad things were for Hindus in India until relatively recently.

Cannavore

Veteran
so let me get this straight

wanting to end systemic racism makes you a black nationalist? AND comparable to a nazi?

interesting.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- Have been reading about the atrocities committed in the Belgian Congo in the 1800's and into the 1900's - King Leopold the 2nd of Belgium was responsible for the deaths of over 10 million black Congolese people -

- Because Leopold was more interested in money than human rights - he found out that the Congo had many rubber trees - so he forced the whole nation into slavery to supply him with as much rubber as possible - and if the slaves didn't come back from the forests/jungles with so many kilos of rubber every day - then his administrators would chop the hands and feet off the slaves children and wives - terrible stories from that era - Leopold had more people killed than Hitler - but most people have never heard of him - why is that?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTq6Hhkpw2s
Leopold II of Belgium: The Biggest Coverup In European History

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

- The Germans and the British also were responsible for millions of African deaths -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts