What's new

Black Lives Matter "protest" lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
LOL@ 'wanting to end systemic racism', there's a bit more to it than that, that's just more bait.

Do you remember that clenched raised fist symbol from the Black Power movement in the 70's?

......... that philosophy originated in the 30's and has never gone away.

What do you think of the exact same symbol being used today, what do you think it stand for, what don't you understand about Black Power???? :confused:

Veggia farmer

Could it possible has something with the history that happend AFTER Hitler was gone? Lots of shit like this has happend before and after Hitler, but only Hitler is talked about. That tells me Hitler is an example for something. Agenda?

Hitler was a tool. Get over it! LOL!

Quote: - Leopold had more people killed than Hitler - but most people have never heard of him - why is that?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If any race is backed into a corner whats left for them to do but act like a pack of dogs. What options are left but to act. Talking hasn't fixed anything. Policing is a tough job but the way they treat blacks is much harsher than a white guy committing the same crime. I'm not black, I'm not part of any black power or part of BLM. I'm just an old man seeing whats going on around me. I would like to see everyone treated the same in the eyes of the law. I'm no fool, I wont live long enough to see that.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
If any race is backed into a corner whats left for them to do but act like a pack of dogs. What options are left but to act. Talking hasn't fixed anything. Policing is a tough job but the way they treat blacks is much harsher than a white guy committing the same crime. I'm not black, I'm not part of any black power or part of BLM. I'm just an old man seeing whats going on around me. I would like to see everyone treated the same in the eyes of the law. I'm no fool, I wont live long enough to see that.

It should not be so hard to grasp. Improving lives for others improves lives for everyone.

Gry

Veteran
LOL@ 'wanting to end systemic racism', there's a bit more to it than that, that's just more bait.

Do you remember that clenched raised fist symbol from the Black Power movement in the 70's?

......... that philosophy originated in the 30's and has never gone away.

What do you think of the exact same symbol being used today, what do you think it stand for, what don't you understand about Black Power???? :confused:
Please do share what " more there is to it" with us.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Northern Africans are not black Africans and yes they were very advanced in the pyramid building days. If black Africans had better ships that's new to me, pretty sure the Egyptians enslaved them too, they're doing that today in Libya.

Well I believe the Berbers certainly were black - the main pirates as far as I understand. It is theorized that whiteness was introduced to the region by white slaves, whites who joined the pirates and then invading forces.

Here are some photos of Berbers;

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Could it possible has something with the history that happend AFTER Hitler was gone? Lots of shit like this has happend before and after Hitler, but only Hitler is talked about. That tells me Hitler is an example for something. Agenda?

Hitler was a tool. Get over it! LOL!

Quote: - Leopold had more people killed than Hitler - but most people have never heard of him - why is that?

picture.php

- During the 19th century, the Rothschild family possessed the largest private fortune in the world, as well as the largest private fortune in modern history. The family's wealth was divided among various descendants -

- They financed the colonization of Rhodesia from the very start and they funded Cecil Rhodes - Rhodes entire estate upon his death went to the Rothschilds. They financed and backed King Leopold II and they were affiliated with him and somehow ‘no one knows’ what happened to his ‘missing millions’. They own many major mines which ruin the environment and which are used for blood diamonds which they personally profit off of. They expel Black people off their lands to destroy ancient forest homelands and kill endangered elephants. Etc. Etc. Etc. They made many of their billions off the death of over 10 million people in just the Congo -

* History can be suppressed and certain characters/groups own/control the media that can stop any news or investigations - even what they teach in our educational institutions can me 'massaged' or just omitted by certain powers - for centuries -

'Boogieman'

View Image

- During the 19th century, the Rothschild family possessed the largest private fortune in the world, as well as the largest private fortune in modern history. The family's wealth was divided among various descendants -

- They financed the colonization of Rhodesia from the very start and they funded Cecil Rhodes - Rhodes entire estate upon his death went to the Rothschilds. They financed and backed King Leopold II and they were affiliated with him and somehow ‘no one knows’ what happened to his ‘missing millions’. They own many major mines which ruin the environment and which are used for blood diamonds which they personally profit off of. They expel Black people off their lands to destroy ancient forest homelands and kill endangered elephants. Etc. Etc. Etc. They made many of their billions off the death of over 10 million people in just the Congo -

* History can be suppressed and certain characters/groups own/control the media that can stop any news or investigations - even what they teach in our educational institutions can me 'massaged' or just omitted by certain powers - for centuries -

I never heard about him in school or anywhere until just now.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
How Many People Have Been Killed in the Name of Religion?
Here's a list of religiously motivated wars and genocides and their death tolls.

• The Crusades: 6,000,000
  • Thirty Years War: 11,500,000
  • French Wars of Religion: 4,000,000
  • Second Sudanese Civil War: 2,000,000
  • Lebanese Civil War: 250,000
  • Muslim Conquests of India: 80,000,000
  • Congolese Genocide (King Leopold II): 13,000,000
  • Armenian Genocide: 1,500,000
  • Rwandan Genocide: 800,000
  • Eighty Years' War: 1,000,000
  • Nigerian Civil War: 1,000,000
  • Great Peasants' Revolt: 250,000
  • First Sudanese Civil War: 1,000,000
  • Jewish Diaspora (Not Including the Holocaust): 1,000,000
  • The Holocaust (Jewish and Homosexual Deaths): 6,500,000
  • Islamic Terrorism Since 2000: 150,000
  • Iraq War: 500,000
  • US Western Expansion (Justified by "Manifest Destiny"):20,000,000
  • Atlantic Slave Trade (Justified by Christianity): 14,000,000
  • Aztec Human Sacrifice: 80,000
  • AIDS deaths in Africa largely due to opposition to condoms: 30,000,000
  • Spanish Inquisition: 5,000
  • TOTAL: 195,035,000 deaths in the name of religion.

Last edited:

CaptainDankness

I never heard about him in school or anywhere until just now.

That's the problem with history, the victors write it. So much fake whitewashed history in Government schools. Yet so many people are taught the same lies it becomes gospel. Which is why majority don't know Abraham Lincoln was a tyrant and white supremacist, they act as though he was a saint. Lol

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]King Leopold II atrocities where committed in the name of Christianity and forced labor.
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]For about 90,000 years, the Bantu people lived alone — i.e., with no white folks — in Central Africa, a region that, due to its beautiful weather, colorful foliage, clear rivers, and tropical scenery, has been described as heaven on earth. But then the devil arrived.[/FONT] He viciously forced the indigenous people to produce massive daily quotas of ivory and later much more massive daily quotas of rubber. If they failed to reach their nearly impossible quotas, he’d have their hands, arms, and/or legs chopped off, have them raped, and/or have them murdered.

The Casement Report is a must read.
https://archive.org/details/CasementReport/mode/2up

Chi13

ICMag Donor
So now science is racist? Evolution must be racist too, cause we evolved differently around the world. Asians are probably the smallest and some of the smartest people. Africans the biggest yet not the smartest.

One big difference is while Europeans and Asians would build some nice structures to live in 100's of years into the BC days, the Africans did not. The more you use your brain for problem solving the more you will pass on to the next generation. We would build amazing ships, meanwhile Africans were mostly tribal.

I mean unless you believe in Adam and Eve, but even then we must have evolved since Adam and Eve unless the Christian God is just for white people, Jews are the chosen ones after all. Lol

It's pretty obvious to me how Europeans and Asians evolved to be smarter than Africans. No matter how you slice it people of African decent are more violent than most, Mexico is getting there though. Probably why we don't have as much trouble with the Muslims as Europe, Muslims don't have a chance taking over any territory, they'll be killed. Lol
No I didn't say that science is racist. Quite the opposite. I said that scientific racism is racist; the wiki article called it correctly pseudoscience. Scientific consensus is that there is no difference between races. Race is a human construct. I posted a few links to back up what I said. Also, we didn't evolve differently. Societal technical advances occurred at different times in different places.

Your understanding of history is bizarre. Africans of course did build structures. The empire of Carthage was a major rival of the Roman Empire. There are many other examples.
https://www.history.com/news/7-influential-african-empires

CaptainDankness

No I didn't say that science is racist. Quite the opposite. I said that scientific racism is racist; the wiki article called it correctly pseudoscience. Scientific consensus is that there is no difference between races. Race is a human construct. I posted a few links to back up what I said. Also, we didn't evolve differently. Societal technical advances occurred at different times in different places.

Your understanding of history is bizarre. Africans of course did build structures. The empire of Carthage was a major rival of the Roman Empire. There are many other examples.
https://www.history.com/news/7-influential-african-empires
Carthage was not exactly black people though.... I bet they had black slaves, but they were not black. :blowbubbles:

Veggia farmer

"* History can be suppressed and certain characters/groups own/control the media that can stop any news or investigations - even what they teach in our educational institutions can me 'massaged' or just omitted by certain powers - for centuries -"

I know when we talk about the richest persons and so on, there are a few thats never mentioned in the media.

How much is the Rothschilds worth? Like you too say, the biggest fortune of the modern world. I dont believe there fortune has gotten so much smaller over the years...?
I remember very good the picture you posted with prins Henry and one of the Rothschilds, cant remember what he is called at the moment, but it certainly is a "nice" attitude displayed in it. Showed it to others, they agree.

And families change to, sometimes. But now that slavery is "over". How to we get slaves then? We need a slave update. Slave 2.0 with a new operation system.

Just being a farmer makes people experience discrimination. Where Im at thats also more tolerated too. When we say "Jaevla bonde" people often just smile. Try say "jaevla" to anyhting else. Well, If no one gets me, I know a prostitute will. (mentally not sexually)

F it, we just enslave the working class. White, black, blue. Houses dont care what color the carpenter has.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Slavery 2.0? How about minimum wage, expensive housing and inflation. More rights, less brutality, an improvement yes, but no freedom to speak of. Modern slavery expanded into all races rather than abolished completely.
I'm sure there will be the outcry of how dare you for that.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Kafala System = Modern Slavery?

Kafala System = Modern Slavery?

Slavery 2.0? How about minimum wage, expensive housing and inflation. More rights, less brutality, an improvement yes, but no freedom to speak of. Modern slavery expanded into all races rather than abolished completely.
I'm sure there will be the outcry of how dare you for that.

- In the Middle East they have The Kafala System - as their new form of slavery -

The Kafala (Sponsorship) System emerged in the 1950’s to
regulate the relationship between employers and migrant
workers in many countries in West Asia. It remains the routine
practice in the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) countries of
Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and the United
Arab Emirates (UAE), and also in the Arab states of Jordan
and Lebanon. The sponsorship system’s economic objective
was to provide temporary, rotating labour that could be
rapidly brought into the country in economic boom and
expelled during less affluent periods.

Under the Kafala system a migrant worker’s immigration
status is legally bound to an individual employer or sponsor
(kafeel) for their contract period. The migrant worker
cannot enter the country, transfer employment nor leave
the country for any reason without fi rst obtaining explicit
written permission from the kafeel. The worker must be
sponsored by a kafeel in order to enter the destination
country and remains tied to this kafeel throughout their
stay. The kafeel must report to the immigration authorities
if the migrant worker leaves their employment and must
ensure the worker leaves the country after the contract
ends, including paying for the fl ight home. Often the
kafeel exerts further control over the migrant worker by
confi scating their passport and travel documents, despite
legislation in some destination countries that declares this
practice illegal.

This situates the migrant worker as completely dependent
upon their kafeel for their livelihood and residency.
The power that the Kafala system delegates to the sponsor
over the migrant worker, has been likened to a contemporary
form of slavery. The kafeel meets their labour needs in the
context of immense control and unchecked leverage over
workers creating an environment ripe for human rights
violations and erosion of labour standards.

Inherent in the Kafala system is the assumption that workers
are considered temporary contract labour reflected in in the GCC official use of ‘guest workers’ and ‘expatriate
manpower’ to refer to migrant workers.

The Kafala system serves a social purpose by emphasizing the temporary nature of a migrant workers presence in the country,
so that even if the worker is present for a long time s/he
doesn’t acquire the rights of citizenship, with its alleged
negative impact on social cohesiveness etc. The restrictive
immigration policies of the Kafala system act in theory to
limit the stay of overseas workers to the duration of their
contract.

Non-compliance by both employers and migrant
workers in response to demand for labour has led to a
significant minority of long-term or permanent residents,
along with a significant number of second-generation
migrants and development in irregular employment.

Thus in reality migrant workers may remain for years
vulnerable in this situation living with the threat of unpaid
wages, arrest, detention and ultimately deportation should
they complain or leave. If the migrant worker decides to
leave the workplace without the employer’s written consent
they may be charged with ‘absconding’, which is a criminal
offense. Even if a worker leaves in response to abuse they
remain at risk of being treated as a criminal rather than
receiving appropriate victim support. The migrant worker
is unable to leave the country given this would require the
employer’s consent and possession of their passport.

The migrant worker is constrained further by the structure of
the Kafala system to make a complaint or seek protection.
In all the GCC countries and Lebanon the Ministry of
Interior rather than the Ministry of Labour is responsible
for managing their employment in addition to the sponsor.

This structure contributes to the securitisation of migration
and denies migrant workers the cover afforded by the
protections of domestic labour law and the opportunity
of entering a labour dispute process to address their
complaints. The destination countries governments’ focus
is on the costly, bureaucratic fl awed restrictive immigration
regulations rather than the plight of the migrant workers
tied to a sponsor.

https://www.ilo.org/dyn/migpractice/docs/132/PB2.pdf

picture.php

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
a quick search shows....

a quick search shows....

just in case anyone is interested...

What does Islam teach about slavery?

https://abuaminaelias.com/islam-and-slavery/

In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful

Slavery was an economic and political institution that existed before Islam. Slaves were considered property and were bought, sold, and captured as merchandise. While complete abolition of slavery was not economically possible at the time, Islam intended to phase out slavery with several methods: by acknowledging the dignity and humanity of slaves, commanding their good treatment, elevating their status in society, bestowing upon them rights, and providing several means to achieve their freedom.

In the Quran, Pharaoh is the primary example of a sinful tyrant. One of his greatest sins was enslaving and subjugating the Israelites.

The Prophet warned us that Allah will punish those who enslaved free people on the Day of Resurrection, essentially prohibiting the racial slave trade that was fueled by kidnapping.

Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said:

???????? ????? ?????? ???????? ????????

Allah will oppose a man who sells a free person and consumes the price.

Source: Sahih Bukhari 2114, Grade: Sahih

And Umar ibn Al-Khattab, may Allah be pleased with him, famously said:

?? ?? ?????? ????? ??? ?????? ??????? ???????

Since when did you enslave the people though they were born from their mothers in freedom?

Source: Futuh Masr 290

People who were already slaves or were prisoners of war were elevated to the status of servants who enjoyed rights and kind treatment, as if they were part of the master’s family.

Ma’rur ibn Suwaid reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said:

Your slaves are your brothers. Allah has placed them in your hand, and he who has his brother under him should feed him with the same food he eats and clothe him with the same clothes he wears, and do not burden him beyond his capacity, and if you burden him then help him.

Source: Sahih Muslim 1661, Grade: Sahih

Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said:

??? ?????????? ?????????? ??????? ??????????? ??????? ??????? ???????? ???????? ??????? ????? ?????? ????????? ?????? ???????? ???????? ????????

None of you should say: My slave, for all of you are the slaves of Allah. Rather, you should say: My boy. The servant should not say: My lord, but rather he should say: My chief.

Source: Sahih Muslim 2249, Grade: Sahih

Jabir ibn Abdullah reported: The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, enjoined good treatment of slaves and he would say:

????????????? ?????? ??????????? ??????????????? ???? ??????????? ????? ??????????? ?????? ????? ????? ???????

Feed them from the same food you eat and clothe them from the same clothes you wear, and do not torture the creation of Allah the Exalted.

Source: Al-Adab Al-Mufrad 188, Grade: Sahih

Anas ibn Malik reported:

???????? ?????????? ?????? ??????? ???????? ????????? ?????? ??????? ????? ????? ??? ????? ????? ???? ???????? ????? ?????? ????????

I served the Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, for ten years. By Allah, he never even said a mild rebuke to me and he never said harshly for anything: Why did you do that? Why did you not do that?

Source: Sahih Bukhari 5691, Grade: Muttafaqun Alayhi

Anas ibn Malik reported:

???? ??????? ????????? ???? ??????? ?????? ???????????? ?????????? ?????? ??????? ??????? ?????? ??????? ???????? ????????? ???????????? ???? ?????? ???????

Any of the young servant girls among the people of Medina would take the hand of the Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, and lead him wherever she wished.

Source: Sahih Bukhari 5724, Grade: Sahih

Islam encouraged many means through which slaves could achieve their freedom.

Allah said:

????? ????????? ??? ??????????? ????? ????????

What will make you know what is the difficult path to Paradise? It is the freeing of a slave.

Surat Al-Balad 90:12-13

???? ???????? ???????? ?????????? ???????? ??????? ??????? ?????? ?????? ??????? ???? ???????? ?????? ???????? ??????????

Whoever frees a Muslim slave, then Allah will free every limb of his body from the Hellfire, even his private parts.

Source: Sahih Bukhari 6337, Grade: Sahih

The Prophet encouraged freeing, educating, and marrying female slaves as a means to raise their status in society.

Burda reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said:

???????? ??????? ???????? ?????? ???????????? ?????????? ???????????? ???????????? ?????????? ???????????? ????? ??????????? ?????????????? ?????? ?????????

A man who owns a servant girl and he mentors her, teaches her beautiful manners, and educates her in the best way, then he emancipates her and marries her will have a double reward.

Source: Sahih Bukhari 97, Grade: Sahih

Anas ibn Malik reported:

????? ?????????? ?????? ??????? ???????? ????????? ???????? ????????? ???????? ????????? ??????????

The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, set free Safiya and made her emancipation as her dowry.

Source: Sahih Bukhari 4798, Grade: Muttafaqun Alayhi

If a slave requested terms of emancipation from his master, then his master was obligated to set terms for which he would earn his freedom.

Allah said:

??????????? ??????????? ?????????? ?????? ???????? ????????????? ?????????????? ???? ?????????? ??????? ??????? ? ????????? ???? ?????? ??????? ??????? ????????

Those who seek a contract for emancipation from among those whom your right hands possess, then make a contract with them if you know there is within them goodness and give them from the wealth of Allah which He has given you.

Surat An-Nur 24:33

The Prophet never abused his servants and he never struck anything with his hand, not even an animal, unless he was defending himself in battle.

Aisha reported:

??? ?????? ??????? ??????? ?????? ??????? ???????? ????????? ???????? ???? ????? ????????? ????? ?????? ???????? ???????

The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, did not strike a servant nor a woman, and he never struck anything with his hand.

Source: Sunan Ibn Majah 1984, Grade: Sahih

If a servant was abused or mistreated, the expiation for the master’s sin was to emancipate them.

Ibn Umar reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessing be upon him, said:

???? ?????? ???????? ???? ?????? ???? ???????? ???? ???????? ??????? ???????????? ???? ??????????

Whoever strikes his slave without limit or slaps him, then the expiation for the sin is to emancipate him.

Source: Sahih Muslim 1657, Grade: Sahih

Abu Mas’ud reported: I was beating a boy of mine when I heard a voice from behind me:

??????? ????? ????????? ??????? ???????? ???????? ?????? ????????

Know, O Abu Mas’ud, that Allah has more power over you than you have over him.

I turned around and it was the Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him. I said, “O Messenger of Allah, I have freed him for the sake of Allah.” The Prophet said:

????? ???? ???? ???????? ???????????? ????????

If you had not done so, you would have been burnt in the Hellfire.

Source: Sahih Muslim 1659, Grade: Sahih

it goes on, but you get the idea.

ps: lesson of the day, if you don't want your private parts burning in hell you better free a slave. roflmao...

Last edited:

imiubu

In essence, we (humans) are all slaves. Not one of us are truly free nor will we ever be.
It is IMO the human condition.

There will forever be those who must have power over others.

The atrocities that humans inflict upon other living beings is beyond any scope of my understanding. Sometimes, I have to close off the world. Exposing myself to this abhorrent behavior, poisons my soul and I must take a break.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts