What's new

Black Lives Matter "protest" lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.

geneva_sativa

Get a grip, man,,, but am happy to be on yer ignore list,,, since your comprehension seems severely stunted by your emotions

I nvite anyone to go back the 3 pages or so, to review all my posts and see what he is going on about

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
l will have to let you review footage and decide for yerself,,,

but not only school shootings,,, also Las Vegas Harvest Festival and then the 2nd Harvest Fest shooting in Cali

But yeah,, ya think tha news is telling you tha truth ?

If you could share your views on Sandyhook elementary , I would be interested to hear.A good friend of mine spent days there with his therapy dogs for the community in the days to follow that fucking tragedy.

It was only a couple of years ago the father of one of the victims took his own life on the lawn of the town hall.

Just curious of your take on what happened that sad day.

geneva_sativa

And again,,, for those of challenged comprehension,,

I never once said those events did not happen,,,

Staged :

planned, organized, or arranged in advance (often of an event or situation intended to seem otherwise)

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
so... the derp state convinced/ paid adam lanza to murder a bunch of children at his mom's school and then commit suicide?

*thump thump thump anyone home?*

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
so... the derp state convinced/ paid adam lanza to murder a bunch of children at his mom's school and then commit suicide?

*thump thump thump anyone home?*

Lol no, nobody is home if one thinks “these school shootings were staged”. Thats as full dumbass as one gets.

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
i got it!

the gun companies manufactured the shootings so people would panic and buy a bunch of ar parts and ammo.

G

i got it!

the gun companies manufactured the shootings so people would panic and buy a bunch of ar parts and ammo.

No, that was Billy Clinton's supposed 'assault weapons ban' (which didn't really ban all that much) that so many Rs signed on to after trying to sucker the voting masses into believing it was exclusively the OTHER side of the aisle that was trying to limit firearms possession by the citizenry, come the next election cycle..... Like so much of what the 2 mainstream parties and their duopoly do much of the time.

But I look back on that limited time as being the period in which $20 to $50 Ruger 20-round and 30-round Ruger factory mags jumped in value to ~$150 over night.

The smoke and mirrors of partisan politics and stumping for the gullible masses during an election season.... And the masses -keep- tuning in, election season after election season, as though they can't remember clearly who lied to them last, or most... :D

mowood3479

Veteran
Lol no, nobody is home if one thinks “these school shootings were staged”. Thats as full dumbass as one gets.

Ok so we are saying what here?... that the government is too morally upright to murder children to further their own ends? Because I can show you graphic proof that isn’t true (it’s just not stateside)

Or are we just saying that although the govt might be capable of that type of heinous act..in this instance it was likely just a lone Autist with a carbine And no government connections?

Guess I’m just confused... because I know my government will murder children.
To me the argument centers on did They?
(I don’t think so)

St. Phatty

No, that was Billy Clinton's supposed 'assault weapons ban' (which didn't really ban all that much) that so many Rs signed on to after trying to sucker the voting masses into believing it was exclusively the OTHER side of the aisle that was trying to limit firearms possession by the citizenry, come the next election cycle..... Like so much of what the 2 mainstream parties and their duopoly do much of the time.

Biden is talking about requiring an NFA registration for each & every semi-auto rifle & handgun ($200 + 18 month reg process) ... same for high capacity magazines.

Sunshineinabag

i got it!

Lemme try to break this down for ya ....national rifle association has lobyistz like big oil......it's not about tax payer concerns silly rabbits....it's about who has the most influence and money....period..
Biden being elected wasn't a he's a better candidate.....it was overly emotional douchebags saying fuk trump just get trp out....oh you're fools...you just set us back another 15 fuken years thx...bidens even more war war war then anyone

Hermanthegerman

Veteran
Oh, I read guns? Time to put out my picture,...

picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.