What's new

Black Cherry Cheesecake

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
I love the BCS brother. You can really see where the colors come from in the cheesecake seeing your pictures. That purple/pink hue is unmistakeable.
totally! that intense deep magenta is pretty unique on this one. when done right ive noticed that the way the cheese comes through is just sooo strong like rotten butter, if rotten butter could be a sweet candy smell. in organic soil with a good cure this stuff is loud, pretty unique cheese stank for a purple too. it can get wispy in the stem if you dont thin her out. ive seen it turn into a lions mane when not thinned out indoors. if you scrog her you gotta thin it out and get rid of the popcorn early. everyone who sees this always comments on how beautiful she is. ive seen people with heat issues come out with very little purpling but it was gorgeous still, the and the magenta color came out subtly and hot pink on the calyxs. the leaves tend to not get as purple at all just a small percentage of the calyxs when she grows too hot. ive yet to see it done by anyone and not be totally eye catching. frost is on point with this one too. all around neat plant.

im sitting here trimming black cherry soda. Thinking man these are some dark nugs. and then i see this thread. Dayum that mix is CRAZY purple. I like it... and to all the naysayers... I have had more people ask me if i watered my plants with black cherry soda to make it smell and taste that way.,... which i think is completly crazy, just water and good soil for me :)

Redfeather

lineage black cherry cheesecake

lineage black cherry cheesecake

black cherry cheesecake is black cherry soda X super silver haze X cheese. There is no cherry pie.