What's new

Black Cherry Cheesecake

talktosamson

Veteran
Hello IC land. I wanted to throw up a smoke report of a killer Southern Oregon strain. Black Cherry Cheesecake has been around down here for a few years, think it might have been bread here. Lineage is Black Cherry Soda x Super Silver Haze x Cheese (Edit Thank you for the member who corrected me, no Cherry pie in this strain at all). Scored a few prime buds from a friend and a few clones. None big enough t run outside this year, but Ill run it inside for sure.

The Look: : Overwhelming Purple with pink undertones. Fire orange hairs and a little bit on light green in there. Big nuggets all around, I saw 2 P's and there was zero fluff in either bag. Nugs are a little loose because I think this was light depo and we had a medium sunny spring down here.

The Smell
Cherries and sugar, like cherries jubilee, or mom cooking something from the kitchen. Almost no skunk to it at all, straight cherry and cake and pie.

The Taste Just like the smell, cherries and cake. You can taste the cheese in there too, even though it does not come through in the smell. On the exhale you get something not sweet, more rich and creamy like the cheese.

The Effect Now don't get me wrong, this stuff tastes amazing, but its best feature is the stone. Its a hard hitting narcotic stone, puts me down and gives me mad munchies every time. I took a clean Roor hit before I started writing this and I don't know if I could get up from my chair if I wanted to. All over body stoke, from feet to my shoulders, head is fairly clear.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

greenluv707

pit wisper/ rare strain collector
sounds bomb, cant wait to see you run thoes....... crystaled the hell up......lookin tasty......

talktosamson

Veteran
Just smoked my last bowl of this stuff, taste is amazing....guess I am going to have to grow this bitch out myself!! Shes just a small clone and probably wont make it outside, but ill veg her out and do light dep or something with her.

rafe

Those nugs are amazing looking. I can almost taste them and wait what is that......oh my dog farted!

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
damn that is light dep? i want some of that! nice name too cheese cake and munchies is a dangerous combination..

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
does anyone else think the Black Cherry Soda could just be a pink Paki chitral kush?

I've seen a couple shots of that black cherry cheesecake def looks and sounds good

talktosamson

Veteran
damn that is light dep? i want some of that! nice name too cheese cake and munchies is a dangerous combination..

Was not light dep, was indoor in fact. The few buds I got as samples were lowers and a little fluffy. I saw a few P's and there were lots of big hard nugs in there. The bigger nugs were more colorful if you can believe that. Never seen so much pink in a strain.

does anyone else think the Black Cherry Soda could just be a pink Paki chitral kush?

I've seen a couple shots of that black cherry cheesecake def looks and sounds good

Ive grown the plushberry and the BCS and there is definitely a kush of some kind in there. Neither strain finishes that fast though. Both are short and stacked with big green leaves. I think the plush is going to kill it outside, I'm running three different phenos this year.

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
id like to run the BCS just to have something tasty and smooth that i can smoke all day long without getting "high" so much. but i don't think i could find a legit cut in my circles, and the description from sub always kind of reminded me of the description of ACE's PCK so i just thought maybe thats were it might have came from. and if so i may be able to find a similar phenotype through the proper selections... thanks for the posts and pics i really enjoy learning about varieties... later man.

peace,
Infi

maryjaneismyfre

Veteran
I love the cheese and her crosses :) !!!
I'm sure that you are going to get some mind-blowing hash from that stuff's trim.

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If there is weed that smells and taste like cheesecake I will be the first person to ever die of a cannabis overdose.

YaaMon

Sounds and looks mouth watering, always interesting crosses coming out of our neck of the woods. Thanks for sharing bro!

G

guest59452

i call bullshit, you its probably some gdp with some leftover ass cheeze left on the guys finger he is smellings

talktosamson

Veteran
i call bullshit, you its probably some gdp with some leftover ass cheeze left on the guys finger he is smellings

Don't be jelous just because I get more exclusive
herb than you :) I'm going to start a BCC thread in the growers forum to track the growth of my cuts if you want to follow along. If you have ever smoke cherry pie or black cherry soda you know that weed that tastes and smells like this exsist.