What's new

Black Cherry Cheesecake

YaaMon

Nice man, how's the potency of the Cheesecake compared to GSC? You seemed to think the potency of the BCC was one of its best characteristics and I love the narcotic effect that you get from the Cooks

B

BugJar

this strain is VERY good and there are some other f1's by the breeder that are insanely good.

I got a cut of another S.O. strain that looks lovely as well called snapberry I guess it is Maui x Blueberry.

talktosamson

Veteran
this strain is VERY good and there are some other f1's by the breeder that are insanely good.

I got a cut of another S.O. strain that looks lovely as well called snapberry I guess it is Maui x Blueberry.

I have also had the pleasure of growing the snap berry indoors, great yeilder and really lemon funky smell and taste

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
COOKIES PIE AND CHEESECAKE!

better get my bib its gonna be a lovely mess lol.

BCC sounds bomb got any outdoor shots?

talktosamson

Veteran
COOKIES PIE AND CHEESECAKE!

better get my bib its gonna be a lovely mess lol.

BCC sounds bomb got any outdoor shots?

Not yet, going to throw one outside this year, but her mom the black cherry soda is going to make up about 1/5 of my garden outside. I've got one cherry pie to throw our there as well, cakes and pies cakes and pies

chemberry

Hello IC land. I wanted to throw up a smoke report of a killer Southern Oregon strain. Black Cherry Cheesecake has been around down here for a few years, think it might have been bread here. Lineage is Black Cherry Soda x Cherry Pie x Cheese. Scored a few prime buds from a friend and a few clones. None big enough t run outside this year, but Ill run it inside for sure.

The Look: : Overwhelming Purple with pink undertones. Fire orange hairs and a little bit on light green in there. Big nuggets all around, I saw 2 P's and there was zero fluff in either bag. Nugs are a little loose because I think this was light depo and we had a medium sunny spring down here.

The Smell
Cherries and sugar, like cherries jubilee, or mom cooking something from the kitchen. Almost no skunk to it at all, straight cherry and cake and pie.

The Taste Just like the smell, cherries and cake. You can taste the cheese in there too, even though it does not come through in the smell. On the exhale you get something not sweet, more rich and creamy like the cheese.

The Effect Now don't get me wrong, this stuff tastes amazing, but its best feature is the stone. Its a hard hitting narcotic stone, puts me down and gives me mad munchies every time. I took a clean Roor hit before I started writing this and I don't know if I could get up from my chair if I wanted to. All over body stoke, from feet to my shoulders, head is fairly clear.

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

hello i am one who helped with this project of black cherry cheese cake and there is no what so ever cherrypie in it blackcherrysoda (exudus cheese bye a special secret plant) = blackcherry cheese cake :huggg: thank you too all who love this amazing girl

talktosamson

Veteran
hello i am one who helped with this project of black cherry cheese cake and there is no what so ever cherrypie in it blackcherrysoda (exudus cheese bye a special secret plant) = blackcherry cheese cake :huggg: thank you too all who love this amazing girl

Thank you for clearing that up. I was pretty stonned when I picked up the original batch of clones. I thought mystery plant in the cross was cherry pie, but I was mistaken!

Latest posts

Latest posts