What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

bitchin bout biden

minds_I

Veteran
^^^

Hello all,

Hey,on the up side, tRump finally acknowledged that Biden won and he lost.....

minds_I

Cannavore

Veteran
Screenshot_20210618-135856_Chrome.jpg

audiohi

Veteran
After Debate On Biden's Abortion Views, Bishops Vote to Rethink Communion Rules
https://www.npr.org/2021/06/18/10077...iden-communion

Hilarious. The Catholic church is determined to destroy itself. I hope they follow through and deny Biden his ability to practice his faith.

Molest countless children? The church will move you to a new location with new children to prey on.

Separate your religious beliefs from your political decisions? You're outta the club!

justanotherbozo

Veteran
the murder of babies is completely and totally against that pesky commandment "though shalt not kill" so the church is perfectly right to shun these scumbums.

Amynamous

https://news.yahoo.com/

Russian media apparently sees Biden as a shrewd statesman, not a bumbling dotard, after Putin meeting

An excerpt:

For months, Russian state media ridiculed Biden "as bumbling, confused, and well past his prime," The New York Times reports. "But by Thursday, the mood had shifted: Here was a man in the White House, some said, who understands us, whom we can do business with." And leading the change in narrative was Putin himself.

"I want to say that the image of President Biden that our and even the American press paints has nothing to do with reality," Putin told university graduates in Moscow on Thursday. "He's a professional, and you have to be very careful in working with him to make sure you don't miss anything. He doesn't miss anything, I can assure you."

audiohi

Veteran

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
https://news.yahoo.com/

Russian media apparently sees Biden as a shrewd statesman, not a bumbling dotard, after Putin meeting

An excerpt:

For months, Russian state media ridiculed Biden "as bumbling, confused, and well past his prime," The New York Times reports. "But by Thursday, the mood had shifted: Here was a man in the White House, some said, who understands us, whom we can do business with." And leading the change in narrative was Putin himself.

"I want to say that the image of President Biden that our and even the American press paints has nothing to do with reality," Putin told university graduates in Moscow on Thursday. "He's a professional, and you have to be very careful in working with him to make sure you don't miss anything. He doesn't miss anything, I can assure you."

Of course Putin is going to say that after Joe gave him the pipeline to Germany that Trump denied. And we stopped giving weapons to the Ukrainians. And stopped bombing Russia's ally Syria.

Putin got everything he wanted that Trump wouldn't do.

And I'm OK with that.

Trump being hawkish on Russia was pants on head stupid and accomplished nothing other than making the US look stupid on the world stage.

Doesn't mean Biden ain't a doddering old man.

Amynamous

the murder of babies is completely and totally against that pesky commandment "though shalt not kill" so the church is perfectly right to shun these scumbums.

before birth=fetus
after birth=baby

No one is murdering babies in the way that you are referring to.
The overwhelming majority of European nations allow abortion.
Is communion withheld to political leaders in Europe?

Amynamous

Of course Putin is going to say that after Joe gave him the pipeline to Germany that Trump denied. And we stopped giving weapons to the Ukrainians. And stopped bombing Russia's ally Syria.

Putin got everything he wanted that Trump wouldn't do.

And I'm OK with that.

Trump being hawkish on Russia was pants on head stupid and accomplished nothing other than making the US look stupid on the world stage.

Doesn't mean Biden ain't a doddering old man.

The pipeline benefits some of the countries in Europe, especially Germany, so waiving those sanctions makes a lot of sense if we want to maintain our alliances.
As for the weapons for Ukraine, Putin withdrew Russian troops from the border prior to their meet and greet. I believe Uncle Joe made it clear that the weapons would be on their way with haste should Russia reverse their position, but I could be mistaken. Feel free to correct me.

Uncle Joe may be a doddering old man. We’ve had a few presidents that could be described that way. But Putin’s remarks make it clear Joe isn’t the drooling stroke victim that can’t even lift a glass of water with one hand that Murdoch Entertainment likes to portray.
:D

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

that's funny,i thought we had freedom of religion and freedom from religion in this country...pro tip,there's more to the constitution than the 2nd amendment!

mr.brunch

Veteran
Freedom to pretend to drink a dead guy’s blood! Yay! Oh, and freedom to splash babies with magic water.
what fucking century are we in again?

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
before birth=fetus
after birth=baby

I've yet to hear an expecting mother suffering a tragedy say "I lost my fetus" just sayin

justanotherbozo

Veteran
before birth=fetus
after birth=baby

before birth=human
after birth=human

...and if we can't protect the weakest among us then what does that say about us as humans?

...just because it is 'allowed' by law doesn't make it right, as it happens we have had bad laws before that needed to be changed, heck, at one time in our history it was perfectly legal to enslave another human!

...oh, and i don't give a flying crap about religion, my argument is based on our humanity as a species, if our young are expendable then we are no different than any other animal.

...some things are just WRONG and killing babies is obviously one of those things.

Amynamous

before birth=human
after birth=human

...and if we can't protect the weakest among us then what does that say about us as humans?

...just because it is 'allowed' by law doesn't make it right, as it happens we have had bad laws before that needed to be changed, heck, at one time in our history it was perfectly legal to enslave another human!

...oh, and i don't give a flying crap about religion, my argument is based on our humanity as a species, if our young are expendable then we are no different than any other animal.

...some things are just WRONG and killing babies is obviously one of those things.

I suppose there are at least four perspectives regarding abortion: moral, medical/science, legal and religious. It sounds to me like you lean towards a moral stance. Personally, i lean towards the medical and legal perspective. But the discussion originated around the religious aspect of some conservative American Bishops threatening to withhold communion from Uncle Joe due to his stance on abortion.

Just curious. In your opinion, at what point does the product of conception become a human baby?