What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

bitchin bout biden

Doctor M

70% of republicans still believe joe biden didnt win the presidency lmaooooooo. republicans are fascists change my mind.

This is why.... Now show me where 79 million new registered voters came from in the 2 years between 2018 and 2020 instead of name calling for up votes.

​​​​​​Obama 69 million votes 873 counties

Biden 80 million votes 524 counties

US Census data shows 153 million registered voters in the US in 2018
https://www.census.gov/topics/public-sector/voting.html

WaPo claims 66.9% voter turnout in the 2020 general election.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/graph...voter-turnout/

Let's do some math.......

Biden 80 million votes
Trump 74 million votes

Total votes cast in 2020 154 million

66.9% Voter turnout = 102,357,000 of the 2018 US Census number of registered voters

In order for 154 million votes to be cast in 2020 with a 66.9% voter turnout that would mean the US in 2020 has 232 million registered voters, 79 million more than 2018.

Who's going to explain how we picked up 79 million new voters in a country of 329 million people between 2018 and 2020?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
How many times are you gonna post that?. Nothing posted would get you to understand how to pick up millions of votes to get Trump fired.. The real question would be why would states controlled by Republicans admit no voter fraud occurred if there was lol. They still passed new voter laws to prevent these same people from voting. How many Durps did it take to come up with that nonsense :D

Amynamous

This is why.... Now show me where 79 million new registered voters came from in the 2 years between 2018 and 2020 instead of name calling for up votes.

Biden 80 million votes
Trump 74 million votes

66.9% Voter turnout = 102,357,000 of the 2018 US Census number of registered voters

In order for 154 million votes to be cast in 2020 with a 66.9% voter turnout that would mean the US in 2020 has 232 million registered voters, 79 million more than 2018.

Who's going to explain how we picked up 79 million new voters in a country of 329 million people between 2018 and 2020?

https://www.wthr.com/article/news/ve...c-0a8054f26953

According to the above source, There were 214 million registered voters in the 2020 election.
154 is less than 214.

Edit: PS. According to USAToday, the US had 239 million eligible(to register) to vote in 2020.

igrowone

Veteran
So what does everyone think about the ban on menthol cigarettes and flavored blunts?

I expect that people desiring menthol will get it in their tobacco
but not commercially inside the USA, internet sales will probably take up some slack
total menthol smoke consumption will probably decrease
and no one will be busted for smoking menthol, commercial suppliers are the primary losers
edit - and I see the DIY process for menthol into cigarettes is well within the skill set of most

Cannavore

Veteran

Biden 80 million votes
Trump 74 million votes

hahahahahha

aK787Pg_460s.jpg

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I would never ruin my bud by putting it in some tobacco leaf. I have no issues with cigs or tobacco getting banned. How many has that killed.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Just to think somewhere out there there's a two year old little girl whose dad is a crackhead , mother is a stripper , and Grandaddy is the President of the USA.
Now that's the true meaning of the soul of our country.

Grandaddy was the president.

Trump Jr's kids should be off the table... as should any innocent children.... no matter how unfortunate they appear.

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
Grandaddy was the president.

Trump Jr's kids should be off the table... as should any innocent children.... no matter how unfortunate they appear.

Spark another once this time with some enlightenment terpene. You obviously missed it! Something about sitting in the corner...

mowood3479

Veteran
70% of republicans still believe joe biden didnt win the presidency lmaooooooo. republicans are fascists change my mind.
No need because It’s ur brain and you can believe whoever u want to be a fascist.
I don’t feel the need to control the thoughts of other people

mowood3479

Veteran
I haven't seen anything about drone strikes yet.

I read that we sent 60 trainers to the region though.

Green Berets on a JCET.

Does anyone remember how gleeful Trump was when he droned Soleimani or mocked al-Baghdadi?

It must have not been happening to him or his...

so ur saying a potus should do their extrajudicial assassinations with tact and class? And then it’s fine

mowood3479

Veteran
I would never ruin my bud by putting it in some tobacco leaf. I have no issues with cigs or tobacco getting banned. How many has that killed.

Next we should ban sugar, this kills more people than tobacco
after that lets ban rape, murder and war.... those result in lots of dead folks.
in no time we will ban our way into no one dying ever again, right?

imiubu

Same as it ever was, smh. Folks calling to ban others from making personal choices because
"I don't agree with you doing THAT!!!".
Wait til 'they' come for some more personal rights that are dear to 'you' ffs.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Spark another once this time with some enlightenment terpene. You obviously missed it! Something about sitting in the corner...

Are you quite sure about that?

Maybe look into this terpene for yourself.

so ur saying a potus should do their extrajudicial assassinations with tact and class? And then it’s fine

I'm saying that there is nothing but training coming from the Green Berets in Mozambique.

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

I will just leave this here...you know, for contrast, ay....buahahahahaha

“15 times Trump praised China as coronavirus was spreading across the globe“

Jan. 24, “China has been working very hard to contain the Coronavirus. The United States greatly appreciates their efforts and transparency. It will all work out well. In particular, on behalf of the American People, I want to thank President Xi!”

Feb. 7," I had a very good talk with President Xi, and we talked mostly about the coronavirus. They're working really hard, and I think they are doing a very professional job. ….World Health is working with them. CDC is working with them…. I think China’s doing a very good job.”

Feb. 27, “I spoke with President Xi. .. He’s working very hard, …you can count on the reports coming out of China, the infection seems to have gone down over the last two days. As opposed to getting larger, it’s actually gotten smaller.”

Feb. 29, “China seems to be making tremendous progress. Their [Covid] numbers are way down. … I think our relationship with China is very good

Yeah, phuquin' biden.....buahahahahahaha

minds_I

Latest posts

Latest posts