What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

bitchin bout biden

Gry

Veteran
i'm not laughing i'm crying at how sad this all is. we got a geriatric who's falling back on every campaign promise they made, and firing people over past weed use while he illegally bombs other countries and has drug addict children.

this presidency is going to lead straight to the dems losing in 2022 and 2024 and the dems themselves know this. they don't want power because it means they'll actually have to do something besides incremental tweaks around the edges that don't do shit but move the overton window further right.

these sacks of shit couldn't even get on board with a min wage hike over a 5yr period lmao somehow arguing that's too much or too fast. min wage should have been $15 back in Obama's presidency lol to the point where $15 is the compromise and it should really be $20 or more if kept up with inflation.

The depth of your sorrow was palpable right to the end of the sentence.

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

Beautiful Joe Biden day, ay?

The sun is shinning, the weather is warm....Going to go spend some of that stimulus money.....Got to get ready for this growing season....chciken shit....mulch....azomite.

minds_I

Cannavore

Veteran
ExkcBdPWQAIitSO?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

ExkcBnLXIAYJV7P?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Hello all,

Beautiful Joe Biden day, ay?

The sun is shinning, the weather is warm....Going to go spend some of that stimulus money.....Got to get ready for this growing season....chciken shit....mulch....azomite.

minds_I

i was wondering about about that cheq they are cutting you guys, did anyone do the math? you borrowed 1.9 trillion to give 300 million people 1.4k each? who has a calculator with enough zeros? how much did it cost each citizens to give themselves 1.400 dollars? seems the math is a bit funky no?

although its a step up from all previous bail outs in all fairness, where citizens got sweet fuck all. so thats progress i suppose.

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

Yet another beautiful glorious Joe Biden day here in the triangle, ay?

It is a joy to see the republican party eat themselves. tRump is continuing to be a destructive force and will insure a democratic dominance for years to come.

minds_I

armedoldhippy

Veteran
American foreign policy ever since Israel got control of the US gov.

yup, it HAS to be the Jews to blame. in my part of the country, we have a LOT more problems with Southern Baptists. used to be a fellow around town (VERY popular) that had a bumper sticker on his vehicle that said "The only thing wrong with Baptists is that they don't hold them under long enough".

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Will Joe send the Army Corp of Engineers to save the Suez Canal ?

nope. until the oil refineries shut down to switch to the "summer" recipe, that is all that is holding gas prices so high. after that, of course, it will be hurricanes in the Gulf of Mexico to blame.

CaptainDankness

i was wondering about about that cheq they are cutting you guys, did anyone do the math? you borrowed 1.9 trillion to give 300 million people 1.4k each? who has a calculator with enough zeros? how much did it cost each citizens to give themselves 1.400 dollars? seems the math is a bit funky no?

although its a step up from all previous bail outs in all fairness, where citizens got sweet fuck all. so thats progress i suppose.

Yeah, I did the math a couple weeks ago and it pisses me off, they could have gave everyone about $5,000, we didn't even get half!! The rich are going to be a lot richer, while they gave me less than they take in taxes from me. Lol, $5k a year just in property taxes for fuck sake!! Fuck the people, I guess....

Now they want to ban assault rifles before we figure out they fucked us with no Vaseline.

Cannavore

Veteran
Prof. Wolff comments on Biden's aggressive vitriol of China and Russia. He argues that the US foreign policy is more indicative of problems within the US than what is happening in those countries. The Biden assault on the Chinese government has the same distracting purpose that Trump's did. It forces people to look outside of the US and blame the destruction of the American middle class and the American dream on something other than the true culprit, the capitalist system.

Wolff Responds: China Policy as Political Theater

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

And, once again, it is a beatiful day here in the triangle....Joe got the cargo ship unstuck...way to go Joe...buahahahahaha

Looks like yet another bad poll for donnie two times, ay? buahahahahaha

Was Trump a great or a terrible president? Here's what a new poll says

New Pew Research Center national survey was conducted the first week of March

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-new-poll-numbers

Looks like the cancellation of tRump and his humpers is going well.

minds_I

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If Trump even mentions running can you say divorce lol.. His hooker wife will be running for the door.

mowood3479

Veteran
Prof. Wolff comments on Biden's aggressive vitriol of China and Russia. He argues that the US foreign policy is more indicative of problems within the US than what is happening in those countries. The Biden assault on the Chinese government has the same distracting purpose that Trump's did. It forces people to look outside of the US and blame the destruction of the American middle class and the American dream on something other than the true culprit, the capitalist

I agree on everything but your analysis that capitalism, is to blame.. I think it’s regulatory capture that is the main reason for the fascism/corporatism that runs this country,
state corruption is what’s robbing the middle class more than anything Imo
we have no free markets. We only have red tape a mile long everywhere you look.

Latest posts

Latest posts