What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

bitchin bout biden

Absolem

prove me wrong or it's YOU who is fake news.

bozo

All you can eat.

https://www.mercurynews.com/2021/02/24/ally-of-rep-greene-participated-in-the-capitol-riot/

"A close ally of Georgia Republican Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene took part in the January 6 mob at the Capitol and said he was among those who eventually made their way into the building."

“We were all there. It was not Antifa and it was not BLM. It was Trump supporters that did that yesterday. I’m the first to admit it, being one myself,” said Aguero in a video posted on January 7.

“I walked amongst all those people,” he added, later defending entering the Capitol.

Greene and Aguero have worked closely together over the years on causes such as immigration and the border wall and have attended pro-Trump rallies together. In many since-deleted videos saved by CNN’s KFile, Greene repeatedly calls Aguero “amazing” and a “friend.” On social media, Aguero has called Greene “one of my closest friends.”

justanotherbozo

Veteran
All you can eat.

https://www.mercurynews.com/2021/02/24/ally-of-rep-greene-participated-in-the-capitol-riot/

"A close ally of Georgia Republican Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene took part in the January 6 mob at the Capitol and said he was among those who eventually made their way into the building."

“We were all there. It was not Antifa and it was not BLM. It was Trump supporters that did that yesterday. I’m the first to admit it, being one myself,” said Aguero in a video posted on January 7.

“I walked amongst all those people,” he added, later defending entering the Capitol.

Greene and Aguero have worked closely together over the years on causes such as immigration and the border wall and have attended pro-Trump rallies together. In many since-deleted videos saved by CNN’s KFile, Greene repeatedly calls Aguero “amazing” and a “friend.” On social media, Aguero has called Greene “one of my closest friends.”

...yawn, that bullshit proves nothing.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
...yawn, so typical of the left, you don't like what you see then you just change it and lie.

...you people will live to regret all this leftarded bullshit.

Why, Would some crazy Rightard use violence to make people regret it?. That seems to be what you guys fall back on.

justanotherbozo

Veteran
Why, Would some crazy Rightard use violence to make people regret it?. That seems to be what you guys fall back on.

...another tactic typical of the left is to blame others for what they themselves are guilty of, another tactic you people learned from the nazi's.

...the left has been rioting and committing violence since the day Donald Trump was elected, not the right which has been mostly peaceful throughout.

...so pass the blame homeslice but anyone with a functioning brain and a shred of integrity will see right through the bullshit.

Absolem

Hey Bozo. I saw this in your sig.

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so."

Just so you know Thomas Jefferson never said that which you attribute to him. You should really up your accuracy game on this site.

https://www.monticello.org/site/research-and-collections/if-law-unjustspurious-quotation

Sources checked:
  1. Papers of Thomas Jefferson: Digital Edition
  2. Thomas Jefferson retirement papers
  3. Thomas Jefferson: Papers and Biographies collections in Hathi Trust Digital Library
Other attributions: None known.

Earliest appearance in print: undetermined

Comments: This quotation has not been found in Thomas Jefferson's papers. It has been suggested that it is a paraphrase of Jefferson's statement in the Declaration of Independence, "...whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government...," although such a paraphrase would seem to be taking some radical liberties with the original version. The quotation bears a much closer resemblance to Martin Luther King, Jr.'s comment in his famous letter from Birmingham Jail: "One has not only a legal but a moral responsibility to obey just laws. Conversely, one has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws."1

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
...another tactic typical of the left is to blame others for what they themselves are guilty of, another tactic you people learned from the nazi's.

...the left has been rioting and committing violence since the day Donald Trump was elected, not the right which has been mostly peaceful throughout.

...so pass the blame homeslice but anyone with a functioning brain and a shred of integrity will see right through the bullshit.

Its the radicalized base that has done more damage to our country than any on the left. You guys keep drinking that coolaid and don't taste brainwashed they put in it.

justanotherbozo

Veteran
Hey Bozo. I saw this in your sig.

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so."

Just so you know Thomas Jefferson never said that which you attribute to him. You should really up your accuracy game on this site.

https://www.monticello.org/site/research-and-collections/if-law-unjustspurious-quotation

Sources checked:
  1. Papers of Thomas Jefferson: Digital Edition
  2. Thomas Jefferson retirement papers
  3. Thomas Jefferson: Papers and Biographies collections in Hathi Trust Digital Library
Other attributions: None known.

Earliest appearance in print: undetermined

Comments: This quotation has not been found in Thomas Jefferson's papers. It has been suggested that it is a paraphrase of Jefferson's statement in the Declaration of Independence, "...whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government...," although such a paraphrase would seem to be taking some radical liberties with the original version. The quotation bears a much closer resemblance to Martin Luther King, Jr.'s comment in his famous letter from Birmingham Jail: "One has not only a legal but a moral responsibility to obey just laws. Conversely, one has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws."1

lol, is that all you got? ...attack my signature? ...lol.

Cannavore

Veteran
so glad the dnc cheated Bernie not once but twice for this

Ew2l_9PXIAgi8Dd?format=jpg&name=medium.jpg

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Those steps going up to a 747 are like going up three stories. With a stiff wind it seems more like going up a fireman's ladder.

Not really something to laugh at like someone with toilet paper on their shoe or hogging the umbrella in a rain shower while their wife and kid are getting soaked.

med4u

Veteran
Making excuses for stumbling Joe xiden?
how pathetic...
He looks like he's walking on banana peels on flat surfaces for fuck sakes.....

Latest posts

Latest posts