What's new

BigTex Outdoor '09 Growshow

BigTex Outdoor '09 Growshow

• Total voters

cloudy01

Man thats a great lookin spot! Thanks for reppin for us texans man, i love this state and im glad to see people growing great buds. ill be following this for sure and maybe i can start up an outdoor grow.

B

BigTex

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

B

BigTex

A Blueberry male...
picture.php

They're growin...slowly. It's just been too wet here for a lil over two weeks now.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

B

BigTex

I really don't like this early flowering! I wish someone would tell me where I went wrong. I started em inside with 13 hours light(to match outside) and I've got major flowering. I hope they'll veg back, I'm starting to wonder. If they do this will probably drop my weight at harvest (fall) big time.

Anybody's 2 cents is welcome here..........http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=122668 ........or here.

20north

never had a problem starting them at 12 12 and going outside 13 hours is alot because how do the outdoor plants get a full coverage the entire day from right when the suns coming up the sun is very dim the plants dont even realize its light yet you have alot of trees around you also that would effect it they arnt close im not criticizing im just saying

B

BigTex

Hey bigtex, can we get an update :D:joint:

You bet!
I've had good sunny weather all week. I sure did need it! Wedensday I gave em all a good dose of fertilizer. I used MG Nursery Select 20-20-20. I used a whole 1lb. box of it. I prefer the MG tomato formula but my local hardware store was out of it. I got some more yesterday so I won't have to worry about that for awhile.

Wedensday when I was cutting the BB males back I went ahead and dusted a Grapefruit and a Big Bud with Blueberry pollen. Guess I'll have some BB cross beans in about 30 days!

I plan on goin out to the patch tomorrow. I'll be sure and get some fresh pics for yall. Few of them gals should be gettin bout 4' by now. Enjoy the your weekend:joint:

B

BigTex

ORGANICS!

tsk tsk tsk....

I got some organics goin too SG! Other patches......this patch is for BIG plants....want me to throw some of those in from time to time?

Around here organics is when you just don't do anything to the soil! All natural baby! Dude the F'n earthworms are so thick in some of my patches after you dig down 4"-6" there's about a 1' layer of nearly solid worm castings. I could probably bag that shit and sell it ( I've seen store bought that didn't look much different!). Fishin is easy too:D I don't claim to be an extrordinary grower I just happen to live where extrordinary plants will grow pretty much naturally. Just add water usually. Needless to say I take full advantage:woohoo:. Biggest plant I ever grew I put out mid May @ 2.5' tall, never watered or fed it(maybe I didn't really grow it at all?) and it grew to 24' and made over 3lbs. of finely manicured dank. No BS! Won't be like that at this spot but I think it'll be a 20'x 40'x12' SOG. Good enough for ole Tex.

I know MG is probably made by the devil but I'm just (hopefully)demonstrating that you can make alot of weed without spending alot of cash on fancy $$$ products. White trash hillbillys like me only buy what we can get at Wal-mart. LOL. Here's a link to this song "White Trash Paradise" for yall. You'll understand me much better after listening to it. I hate being misunderstood so listen....

It's all true except for the welfare part,I only have one kid,and my house was built on site. Oh and the couch out by the road is seasonal of course!
http://new.music.yahoo.com/darryl-lee-rush/tracks/white-trash-paradise--22665924

HaHa....that's me!

B

BigTex

Howdy there new folks

Howdy there new folks

Glad to have yall:wave:

Hope I can make this show enjoyable for ya Paddi. If I don't let me know.

This thread is just to show people what I'm doing. My methods may not be the best and some will disagree with some things I'll do, but I started this thread so that I (and hopefully others) will learn a thing or two. For that reason anyone's :2cents: is always welcome here! As long as the rippers don't get me the end result should speak for itself:nanana:

hazy

Veteran
Man, those are some big leaves Tex. You live in mj plant paradise. What a great location. Such a nice patch...Sorry, this desert makes that totally impossible without irrigation.

Hope the flowering thing stops soon.

Latest posts

Latest posts