What's new

BigGreens perpetual UnderCurrents

BigGreen

Veteran
Whats up stoney nice to have you

Highonmt what ever it takes man Im not scared to kill everything I have and restart with treated cones that were relocated. Im keeping my eye on em for sure Thanks man

New update right now
BG

BigGreen

Veteran
Update day 35 12/12 frostitute Day 1 12/12 SB+WR

Update day 35 12/12 frostitute Day 1 12/12 SB+WR

Filled up the 8xl with 700 ppm DMgold, aqaushield, roots excel and carboload 1/2 strength. Dropped in the ladies Sourbubble and White rhino there the perfect size. Hoping for some heavy buds of these

Here ya go before

After the switch to bloom room

BigGreen

Veteran
Heres the frosties 35 days 12/12

Solo shots

There starting to fill in a little Im hoping they pull threw after the fuck up
Enjoy
BG

hydr1

is Dj right hooks your apprentice>?

Man bro...looking really good over here..I love those systems? are the scrogs on a break?:tiphat:

BigGreen

Veteran
Thanks man
Whos dj right hooks?
The scrogs gonna be dropped at day 5 of 12/12 I only use it in the 8 xl no room to reach the back plants in the 6xl thats why I caged em.
BG

BigGreen

Veteran
Well so far so good on the bigbud. The buds have started to take off pretty good in the last 2 days. I have a couple about as fat as a red bull can and they haven't even started swelling yet
Ill get some pics tomorrow
BG

green_thumb...

Strain Whore Extraordinaire!
Veteran
Nice NIce!! so what are you adding big bud at? you using powder or liquid?

also when do you think i should start big bud with the lvpk?? i usually add it a week into bloom and til a week before the 2 week flush.

man your gonna end up with a bunch of donkey dicks yo. lookin damn good and cant wait to see end results.

One Love 731

Veteran
The Frostitute's are lookin killer. Cant wait to see the SB cut rockin in the UC, its an amazing cut, like Bubba but seems to put on bigger nugs with the tiniest bit of soap flavor. Geez, were have I been. Now I know your here Ill be stoppin in more. Peace, pot and karma. One Love:ying:

BigGreen

Veteran
Thanks guys

Green just add it like you normally would just dont bring your total ppms very high. Im adding bigbud liquid at 1/2 strength.

Onelove glad you found us. I did get a little taste of the SB and dam its good shit Im very pumped to have a good stash of her

Stussy just wait for the new pics they have gotten a shit load fatter in the last 2 days

Update tomorrow
BG

BigGreen

Veteran
Day 38 12/12 Frostitute ppm 750 ph 6.0
Shits starting to fattin up real fast up in here
Check it out

Donkey dicks

We have a dam sword fight going down. The next 10 days are gonna be sick they fattin up real nice
Enjoy
BG

BigGreen

Veteran
Day 4 12/12 white rhino and sourbubble
ppm 650 ph 5.9
T5 action seem to be veggin em real nice

WR

SB

Im gonna add some water tomorrow and add in the bud ignitor
Enjoy
BG

BigGreen

Veteran
Im beating my head what to buy...... Chemdog IBL or chem x sourdiesel anybody wanna lend a hand here
BG

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
i heard the chem ibl is very herm prone. so i would lean toward the chem sour. i would like to see some original chemD cut in the uc.

BigGreen

Veteran
I ordered up the rezs chem x sourdiesel I also grabbed up some of dj shorts grape crush
I also have me some astroid thats gonna be getting popped soon as well. I need me a male tent to get me some pollen.
Im gonna hit everything I have with that pollen
BG

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
ur not the only one, looks like alot of great things to come since we all have similar but diff tastes and we all haave diff males. i think we should all take our selected males and go back to the lvpk aswell. to mix up the variety and see whos boy is best to work with. myne and dgs are germed already i popped 10 of 10 and have 10 healty babies atm a few days behind dgs.

BigGreen

Veteran
Dam Im gonna have to hurry it up already. Im gonna have to buy me a little ass tent as well just for blooming males. I never did any breeding yet but I have a shit load of strains that wouldnt mind gettin nasty
Good things to come for sure man
BG

BigGreen

Veteran
Well I went out and got me a little dr60 tent. It perfect my t5 2' 8 bulb fits perfectly. Im gonna do mixed spectrum of lights. Im planning on just throwing in some little females with the healthiest thickest stinkiest male I can find and let em do there thing.
Im thinking a 2x2 flood & drain will suite it perfectly.
Dam Im stoked this is gonna be fun
BG

Latest posts

Latest posts