What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BigGreens perpetual UnderCurrents

kp^

BG, Laddies look great! keep doin wut u doin!! :joint:

Can I suggest to blur out your face in at least 1 of those pics?? Shinny reflection on walls.....

green_thumb...

Strain Whore Extraordinaire!
Veteran
So not sure if you have mentioned it before but what do you mix the DMG at for the LVPK's?

I finally got mine rooted and in the system and was just wonderin,I know you got it down with the DMG and LVPK so I thought I'd ask a pro.

I'm currenlty running it at 5ml of A&B per gallon with 5ml of calmag/gal and 10ml of aquashield/gal.

also I know you swear by zone too, is that something I should really have to make this a success?

Sorry bout allthe random Q's,its just been in my head to ask you the past few days.

BigGreen

Veteran
Hey everybody I made it back in town.

Highonmt Thanks for the kind words

Easy the UC system is easy as pie I just left mine for 5 days without any adjustments just somebody looking at plants and there in kick ass health. Very simple system to run its pretty much on auto pilot just growing the plants for you.

Stussy I top em 1 time in veg at about 8-10 inches. Then in bloom I just pinch every branch I can get to Thanks bro

KP thanks for the heads up I missed that one

Greenthumb just use there calculator and start em out at 400 ppm in veg and work your way up from there. You dont need zone if your using aquashield youll be good. I dont use any calmag either havent needed it yet. Just watch your plants they will tell you what they need. But a word of advise is dont go high on the nutes in bloom. Youll get bigger buds if you feed them lightly after the stretch is over. I would also recommend not using any boosters just base nutes.

I post some pics in a few minutes big ass donkey dicks on there way
Thanks everybody
BG

BigGreen

Veteran
Day 27 12/12 Frostitute 750 ppm ph 5.8 base nutes only

Heres some good prospects for donkey dicks

And this is why I call her frostitute look at them trichs in the fans

Happy holidays to all and i hope you enjoy
BG

green_thumb...

Veteran
Wow thanks for the advice! So no boosters? Like big bud and koolbloom or bud blaster?

Its gonna be strange not adding big bud to the mix.

BigGreen

Veteran
If you decide to I would wait until like week 5 or right when they start swelling run it for a few days then flush and refill with base nutes. If it were me I would go straight base nutes the entire run never topping 800 - 900 ppm and thats only in stretch and back down to 750 ppm.
Hope this helps you get a kick ass harvest
BG

green_thumb...

Veteran
Thanks BG,I'll flush and refill with base and aquashield,do you recommend zone over aquashield?

So my internet took a crap and I can't access the nutrient calculator from my phone.

What more would I need to know dosage wise that you didn't already explain?

Oh and the frostitutes look awesome! One of few on my wish list. Also may be a random question but what's in the lvpk exactly? Like its parents?

Thanks and keep it green and frosty.

BigGreen

Veteran
I just want a sterile rez and thats what I get with the zone
Your gonna have to search up kyle kushman purple kush to find out exactly whats in her.

green_thumb...

Veteran
Thanks BG,I'm almost out of Aquashield so I'll pick up some zone next.

And I found that the LVPK is "Purple Afgahni x Hindu Kush"

And again thanks for Alllllll the info its worth so much,

Oh and should have a BBK bush here in a few more weeks,I haven't forgot man.

BigGreen

Veteran
Heres the veggin ladies at 27 days veg. There growing kinda slow do to low temps. I did just add a bare bulb 600 watt to help with the temps.

WR

SB

The mommas so far I have 3 phenos of SOL bs 2.2 x og kush, White Rhino, Sourbubble x White Rhino and frostitute

Enjoy
BG

BigGreen

Veteran
Spice of lifes blue satelite x og kush. Its one of dj shorts blueberrys x with sweettooth then crossed to the sfv og kush
its gonna be bomb

BigGreen

Veteran
Happy new year to all
2011 baby gonna rock this shit full blast No stopping us now
BG

BigGreen

Veteran
Well the 1st day of the new year might be shit
I was thinking I had a few fungas nats learking around and after reading they might be root aphids. I was looking in my buckets and theres a bunch of dead and live flyers in the buckets. If this is what they are does anyone know what I can use on em in my nute solution to nuke these fuckers.
Im gonna look tomorrow better to determine what they are exactly and Ill take some pics as weel
Thanks BG

green_thumb...

Veteran
shitty deal BG,yes please post some pix,i didnt know bugs could live in nute solution? or are they all over the roots?

BigGreen

Veteran
Well I guess I better just be positive and just hope there only gnats
The flying gnats or what ever they are are in my 13 gal buckets dead on the sides and alive. If there aphids the babies live in the roots and chew em up & slow em down.
Ill know more tomorrow & Ill let ya know what I figure out
BG

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Gnatral or Natral Knatral it is a brown powder a little on the spendy side as is everything in this hobby but it works! I lowers PH pretty well so monitor your situation, but kill those fuckers.

:joint: