What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

biggest outdoor autoflower grow!!! auto-BiggySmalls

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
those are looking amazing, great grow you have goin, i will enjoy watching the finish for you :joint:

Pot Pimp

Man those pix are great!! Those plants in the woods seem to be about 4' tall; am I right? I have two strains of autos that I'm about to start growing in about 3-4 weeks. This will be my first shot at autos and I'm really pumped about them. The ad said they would only get about 2' tall, finishing in 60 days. Your plants are pure inspiration for me!! Thanks!

Man those pix are great!! Those plants in the woods seem to be about 4' tall; am I right? I have two strains of autos that I'm about to start growing in about 3-4 weeks. This will be my first shot at autos and I'm really pumped about them. The ad said they would only get about 2' tall, finishing in 60 days. Your plants are pure inspiration for me!! Thanks!

all the autoflower plants we have are between 1ft to close to 5 ft tall, the plants that did not autoflower are up to 6ft tall.. they did not all autoflower because the seeds we purchased were not what they said it was, our best geuss is that solar warrior mixed up his EWS and EW

blackone

Veteran
Nice man:) Looks like even the non autos are gonna finish though? Or when is your deadline?
Are you making seeds?

Nice man:) Looks like even the non autos are gonna finish though? Or when is your deadline?
Are you making seeds?

both spots are at risk of frost in te sencond half of sept but they should be able to go till the end of september so another 4-5 weeks. everything should be pretty good:joint:

d1ff1Ko1t

Excellent job Biggy!

I just found ur thread i was up all night reading it, just couldnt stop lol
I wish my plants would be that deep into flowering, im at 55N degree so mine r only 1.5 weeks into it. u can check out a couple of pics here

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=135037

how loud is that gas pump that ur using? i'm using a 1/2 HP electric pump with one of those supersilent Honda generator, 56 dB only, its not much louder than a person talking, for super stealth mode :)
have u ever thought of barrying ur hose in the ground, it sounds like a lot of work but its not that bad actually.
and how much direct sunlight r getting a day?
next year i am definitely going for an autoflowering crop from seeds, instead of logging a ton of clones through the forrest.

BACKCOUNTRY

Mourning the loss of my dog......
Veteran
Looks great! I just scanned through your grow thread here, very nice! Ever since I started following Canadian growers on OG, I've always fantasized about being up in that beautiful land growing all those great looking early strains.

How do you do for per plant yields? Some of those guys have some mighty looking Donkey dicks going on there!

Excellent job Biggy!

I just found ur thread i was up all night reading it, just couldnt stop lol
I wish my plants would be that deep into flowering, im at 55N degree so mine r only 1.5 weeks into it. u can check out a couple of pics here

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=135037

how loud is that gas pump that ur using? i'm using a 1/2 HP electric pump with one of those supersilent Honda generator, 56 dB only, its not much louder than a person talking, for super stealth mode :)
have u ever thought of barrying ur hose in the ground, it sounds like a lot of work but its not that bad actually.
and how much direct sunlight r getting a day?
next year i am definitely going for an autoflowering crop from seeds, instead of logging a ton of clones through the forrest.

Thanks for taking the time! alot of ours are only 3-4-5 weeks into flower we did have alot of autos but not nearly as many as we should have. the pump is loud! it sucks but has worked till this point. last attempt at watering it was having problems so a friend helped us out and lent us his but gravity fed water or what you have goin on would be alot less stressful haha. autoflower from seed is a good idea just make sure the seed companys dont screw you like they did us. we would be finishing the season this week if every thing was what we ordered. we did find the earliest heartiest male to polinate with. and we also polinated only the plants that were autoflowering. we should have some better seeds for next season!

Looks great! I just scanned through your grow thread here, very nice! Ever since I started following Canadian growers on OG, I've always fantasized about being up in that beautiful land growing all those great looking early strains.

How do you do for per plant yields? Some of those guys have some mighty looking Donkey dicks going on there!
so far off the auto ak's they averaged from under half an oz to just under 1.5 oz, id expect the cross;s that autoflowered will be between 1-4 oz and the others that did not autoflower around the same.

Here are some pics of our cross drying.. Ill Have new pics of everything within a couple days including 20 or so plants we harvested and are drying.
picture.php
picture.php

Puffster

looks like a fantastic sog plant that one biggysmall :)

Im thinking about following your example and get myself two packs of Female Seeds Purple Power and Easy Sativa and cross to my auto ak47, I think that should make them finish quite early at my latitude....I first thought I had to do it for a few generations but from your cross it seems like one generation is enough

keep up the good work :)

looks like a fantastic sog plant that one biggysmall :)

Im thinking about following your example and get myself two packs of Female Seeds Purple Power and Easy Sativa and cross to my auto ak47, I think that should make them finish quite early at my latitude....I first thought I had to do it for a few generations but from your cross it seems like one generation is enough

keep up the good work :)

It will definately give you some early smoke but you never know what will come from breeding. You never really know what you get from the breeders either so be prepared for anything!

Latest posts

Latest posts